Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Should Banks Be Doing This? (pics) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Should Banks Be Doing This? (pics) (915 Views)

Should Banks Debit Customers At The End Of The Month For Transactions? / Should Banks Debit Customers For SMS Alerts At Month End? / How To Recharge From Various Banks In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Banks Be Doing This? (pics) by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 20, 2016
I found this among the sum i collected from the bank yesterday. Very embarrassing!

1 Like

Re: Should Banks Be Doing This? (pics) by Lamzee(m): 9:52am On Apr 20, 2016
dem give them too naaa
Re: Should Banks Be Doing This? (pics) by chronos: 10:01am On Apr 20, 2016
A
Re: Should Banks Be Doing This? (pics) by UrennaNkoli(f): 10:03am On Apr 20, 2016
Na kuku wetin you deposit for them na hin dem go cash out for you back. You can't give aluminium and expect to collect gold. grin

1 Like

Re: Should Banks Be Doing This? (pics) by Gajabanjago(m): 10:21am On Apr 20, 2016
Lolz... wen u are in 9ja, expect anytin..
could remenber cashing out a paforated 1k d oda time in Abk. it was even on sunday.. was just looking like pepsi long throat bottle.
mtcheeew!!!
Re: Should Banks Be Doing This? (pics) by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 20, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Na kuku wetin you deposit for them na hin dem go cash out for you back. You can't give aluminium and expect to collect gold. grin
I go con deposit money when don half? Dem supos replace all the tear tear ones with new ones naa
Re: Should Banks Be Doing This? (pics) by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 20, 2016
Gajabanjago:
Lolz... wen u are in 9ja, expect anytin..
could remenber cashing out a paforated 1k d oda time in Abk. it was even on sunday.. was just looking like pepsi long throat bottle.
mtcheeew!!!
Lol grin
Re: Should Banks Be Doing This? (pics) by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 20, 2016
Lamzee:
dem give them too naaa
What are banks for then?
Re: Should Banks Be Doing This? (pics) by dominique(f): 11:00am On Apr 20, 2016
Do banks pay in N100 notes? undecided

If only you had spotted the fake note within the bank premises, it would have been easier to get a replacement. I doubt if they'll believe you if you take it there now.
Re: Should Banks Be Doing This? (pics) by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 20, 2016
If i remove the pins the money is in two pieces which makes it useless for life...100naira when go reach me buy bread oo
Re: Should Banks Be Doing This? (pics) by dominique(f): 11:49am On Apr 20, 2016
Hallack:
If i remove the pins the money is in two pieces which makes it useless for life...100naira when go reach me buy bread oo

What's the name of the bank that gave you this money?
Re: Should Banks Be Doing This? (pics) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 20, 2016
dominique:

What's the name of the bank that gave you this money?
Unity.. U want to sue them?
Re: Should Banks Be Doing This? (pics) by Adesege(m): 11:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
dominique:
Do banks pay in N100 notes? undecided

If only you had spotted the fake note within the bank premises, it would have been easier to get a replacement. I doubt if they'll believe you if you take it there now.

The OP can as well take the note to any bank for replacement.

Some banks accept that. Esp. Zenith Bank.

You give them notes like this, they give you a better one.
Re: Should Banks Be Doing This? (pics) by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 21, 2016
Adesege:

The OP can as well take the note to any bank for replacement.

Some banks accept that. Esp. Zenith Bank.

You give them notes like this, they give you a better one.
I think i will do that

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Promising Business Idea And I Need Business Partners For It!!! / Cash Transfer Made Easy... / Do You Need A Loan At An Affordable Rate In Ibadan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.