Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

He Taught Me.... A Thief Taught By His Dad - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / He Taught Me.... A Thief Taught By His Dad (1017 Views)

The Things Nature Taught Me! / What Cancer Has Taught Me / The Hottest Thief! ( When She Married The "Love"of Her Life..) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Taught Me.... A Thief Taught By His Dad by MarryJOANNA(m): 9:45am On Apr 20, 2016
I'm working on a story and I hope when I am ready to publish it here for you guys and gals... Please just bear with me because it will be my first story.... Thanks
Re: He Taught Me.... A Thief Taught By His Dad by MarryJOANNA(m): 9:53am On Apr 20, 2016
IF YOU WANT COPY MY STORY.... ITS JUST A WORK OF A NOVICE WHO KNEW NOTHING ABOUT WRITING A STORY... I'm here so that people who are experts in this line can correct and show me how it is done

Name: Jaiyegbade James Cornelius

Alias: JJC (Johnny Just Come)

Description: Black, tall, cool and gentle face, clean shaven beard and mohawk (gallas) hairstyle.... No wife, nobody except his dad
Re: He Taught Me.... A Thief Taught By His Dad by PoundspassDolla(m): 10:08am On Apr 20, 2016
[s][/s]
MarryJOANNA:
IF YOU WANT COPY MY STORY.... ITS JUST A WORK OF A NOVICE WHO KNEW NOTHING ABOUT WRITING A STORY... I'm here so that people who are experts in this line can correct and show me how it is done

Name: Jaiyegbade James Cornelius

Alias: JJC (Johnny Just Come)

I don't get it Description: Black, tall, cool and gentle fa[s][/s]ce, clean shaven beard and mohawk (gallas) hairstyle.... No wife, nobody except his dad

Re: He Taught Me.... A Thief Taught By His Dad by MarryJOANNA(m): 10:33am On Apr 20, 2016
---------------- CHAPTER ONE ---------------

I may not remember how I was born or who my mother was.. But I will never forget I had a dad who will stand by me in any mess I find myself, he is a kind of dad who will know you did something bad but will still stay by your side and make sure you are convinced you do the right thing because the people you did the bad thing to doesn't even deserve your good deeds.....

I can remember how we lived in a town called Ayetoro (Yewa North Local Government, Ogun State, Nigeria)... I remembered what I stole first...

I was given my alias by my dad and I so much cherish the name (JJC), he would call me and said "never ever be dull in this life, life itself is a gamble and its either you kill or get killed"

MY FIRST MISSION

This happened when I'm 5 years

Dad: JJC
Me: Sir
Dad: What will we eat tonight because I no get sisi (kobo) for pocket ooo
Me: how come? Shebi I saw one 1k (one thousand) in your pocket before
Dad: I wan use the money play Baba Ijebu (Lotto) for Osama place... (Osama is a gambler's shop in the next street where people gather to play and at the same time drink all sorts of hard drinks and my dad is a regular customer who can't do without visiting there in a single day)
Me: but papa, u fit give me #100 make I use eat out of the money now..
Dad: find something to eat

That's how my miserable life started.... What would I eat?

I strolled down the street looking for anything edible to steal because I had no money with me and my dad taught me to be smart... I saw a food canteen where all sorts of food are sold, but I don't have the gut to branch their and order for food.... I continued my journey which lead to nowhere particular... My area was always overcrowded which means all I need is to be vigilant and I will see something to steal... I saw a man (Mr. Bankole) he is a banker (cashier) at the only Bank we have in the community (WEMA Bank)... I knew him just because I always see him drive-by in his Black Brand New Toyota Camry which is my dream car... I waved at him to stop, to my utmost surprise which he did...

I entered his car and the following conversation occurred....

Mr. B: how may I help you?
Me: sir, do you work in the Bank at Express road
Mr. B: yes, why do you ask?
Me: I need a little help from you sir
Mr. B: I'm all hears
Me: my name is James sir and I'm an orphan (I lied), and I just need you to give me any amount you can afford to eat sir (I saw his ROLEX Watch on the passenger seat which I am and I stylishly pocketed it)
Mr. B: are you not the son of that stupid gambler whose house is over there?
Me: I'm not
Mr. B: get out of my car (he said angrily)

I got down happily knowing I've achieved my aim of eating that night with what I have gotten from the man... My next step is how to sell the watch which I know is very simple because I knew someone(DON) who will buy it even though at small amount.

I hurriedly walked up to the uncompleted building which serve as Don's office where marijuana are sold and all other sort of atrocities are committed... The place has nothing in it except for the blocks which serve as chairs and a bench which serve as bed for Don and his touts... I got there

Don: wetin small pikin like u dey find for dis place?
Me: I wan show u somtin sir
Don: wey d tin u wan show me
Me: na him be dis (I brought out the watch)
Don: where you see this? (He asked, putting it in his polythene bag beside him) how much u want make I pay you?
Me: anything you can afford sir
Don: take this (he dip his hand in his breast pocket and gave me #500)
Me: thank you sir (I prostrate on the floor happily because I never knew I could get an amount as much as that from a single watch)

I left there and happily went back to the food canteen I saw earlier... This time I entered confidently because I know I'm loaded up to the brink like the cup in front of Jesus Christ during the last supper...

I entered the canteen and can see the place very well... The canteen was painted brown and cream and has 3 AC fitted inside (that's my first time seeing it) I took my sit and order for rice #50, beans #50, meat #100 and coke #100...

As I was battling with my food, I noticed the man beside me who was eating amala and vegetable soup with plenty bush meats left his phone (nokia lumia) on the chair he sat instead of putting it on the table where he will be seeing it... I quickly tap (took) the phone and rush my food and quickly paid and collected my change... I left the place and off to........ Where do you think??
Re: He Taught Me.... A Thief Taught By His Dad by MarryJOANNA(m): 3:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
----- CONTINUATION -------

I went to Don's Palace or let's say Don's Dilapidated Building.... I showed him the phone, that's when my problem really start...

Don: where you see dis fone
Me: on the road when I'm going home
Don: will u like to work for me??
Me: I can't work now, daddy will beat me
Don: but if you see anything good, bring it and I will give you money.. Do you hear??
Me: yes sir
Don: take this (he dip his hand again to the same pocket and gave me #500)

I felt on top of the world... I bought suya on my way home and when I got home I met nobody... That means my dad is still in the place he used to play his bookings... I off my clothes and slept off....

Next day, I woke up and my dad is not home... I went to the place he plays his betting.. Nobody there, I went back home to take my money and know my next destination,... That's when the unexpected happened, I can't find my money again.. The next day being Saturday, I went to field to watch some brothers playing street football, I sat gently on the block that stood as the bench for us spectators...

As I'm watching the ball, I realise that there's a particular brother dribbling everybody, but that's none of my business as my main problem is hunger... How can I eat like that yesterday and still feel hungry today? And how will my money be lost?? I knew who stole it, its no other person than my dad... I noticed the brothers piled up their clothes and valuable in a place on the fence I sat... I stylishly moved there and picked two phones and checked one of the pockets to see #3,000, I can't take it all, I picked #2,000 out of it and off I went......

That's how I loved my life till the day I was caught...

I'm 8yrs when I was caught

I went to a Viewing Centre (where we watch football matches)... I didn't go there because of watching football but to steal... Luckily for me, I took the phone but unluckily I didn't know there's someone watching as he just gave me a very sound slap which alerted all the people in the Viewing Centre and I was given the beating of my life....

I was later left to die, I got home and that's when my father taught me another lesson entirely on how to steal... He said to me

Dad: you are very very daft, how can someone catch you JJC, don't you know you are born to steal

Me: I'm sorry papa

Dad: from today on, I want you to be more vigilant and whenever anybody see you.. Run as fast as you can

Me: okk sir (I said proudly)

Dad treated all my wounds...... That's how I live my life till I'm 21 which will start in next Chapter......

Please you are free to advice me on the story, I will be happy with your corrections, criticism, enlightenment etc.... Ishilove (come and help me ooooooooo)
Re: He Taught Me.... A Thief Taught By His Dad by MarryJOANNA(m): 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2016
-----------CHAPTER TWO-------------
I woke up on a very good Saturday, I couldn't finish my Secondary School Education due to lack of concentration and also due to the fact that I always stole all my colleagues books, biro, food and money which the school authority did not like at all and I was given my Rustication Letter to leave the School Premises and never come back for study which is also my happiness because I'm also tired of going to school......

I am still thinking as I went to the bathroom to bath in order for me to go out and transact some business so I would have money.....

I just remembered I want to open Bank Acct so I would be able to save some money... I quickly took my bath and went to the bank (Wema Bank)... I goy there and went to the Customer Service directly to collect the form I would fill, as I was filling the form, I just heard gunshots inside the bank, lo and behold there are ten armed to the teeth robbers... I quickly used the opportunity to pack some money I saw on the man giving me the form, I don't even know the amount but as a sharp guy that I am, I quickly put it under my cloth (I tuck it inside my belt)

I heard one of the robber shouting at a staff

Robber 1: u dey mad? Pack all the money here inside this bag(ghana must go bag) or I will blow ur brain out... (I envy the robber as I wish I'm the one in his position)

They packed all the money and as they were set to leave, I heard one of the robber saying "shey we no go collect the money wey that small boy pack?" I felt like I'm dead where I sat and they came to me to collect it but their leader (a man around age 30-35) came to me and said I should follow them)

I entered their car and we took off, to my surprise no police car or even policeman stops us on the road till we drove out of my hometown... I'm afraid as I can't see any one of their face as they put on masks.... We depart from the main road to an un-tarred road and we still move on for almost four hours and then we arrived at a building which was surrounded by a very tall fence.... We entered (the building is very fine, it was painted dark green and light green, the interior decoration was out of this world, the chairs are black leathered....

They all removed their masks and that's when I knew that there are handsome men behind veils, they start talking when I noticed their leader is called Reaper(which means DEATH)

Reaper: we go share this tin 40:60

All: no p

Reaper and I will give dis guy 5%

Thief 1(Silencer): haha!! Reaper baba, dis guy don pack his own money nw and we never collect am from im hand

Reaper: dat money wey I'm pack, na I'm own surplus be dat

All: okkk boss

I'm so happy to be given that huge sum of amount and still would collect another 5% of the money I don't even know the amount.

That's how I was initiated into the Reaper's Club

Please, encourage or discourage me and let me know if I'm still on track or not
Re: He Taught Me.... A Thief Taught By His Dad by nimat158(f): 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2016
Following
Re: He Taught Me.... A Thief Taught By His Dad by MarryJOANNA(m): 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
---------CONTINUATION-----------

That's how I got initiated into the Armed Group.... I lived with the group, I learnt that they never go out except on mission, we ate anything we want, and there's a beautiful girl who cooked for all of us (14 in number), the girl also serve as my "Oga at the top" girlfriend and we(others) are not allowed to have girlfriends, I strolled out in the area on a day to noticed there's no house in our environment except for the river at the back of our house....

My first mission as an Armed Robber was on a Sunday night and we were told from Friday to get ready for the mission... On the said night, I was given a black slim-fitted top and a black tight jean, a pair of black sneakers and a beautiful pistol (Revolver) "Michael Colt's Edition"... We set out around 8pm in two vehicles (Toyota Camry Pencil and Toyota Corolla).... We embark on a journey I don't even know where, we moved on to Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, we got to a certain place and the cars swerved from the main road to the an untarred road, we parked and we were told to get down, I'm so happy and afraid at the same....

I was given a mask and all others also put on their masks... We stayed beside the road for some time and one of the guys(Robbie) by name moved into the Corolla and parked it beside the road with the other of us hidden inside the bush and we wait for our first victim, he(Robbie) opened the bonnet of the car and pretended as if the car had fault, he waited for about three minutes, then a Nissan Murano packed a few metres and reversed back to him, there's a family which consists of a man, woman and a little girl, the man made his mistakes as he came out of the vehicle and asked Robbie what happened, he answered though I didn't hear him well...

Man: what happened??

Robbie: my car had a little.... (Inaudible words)

Man: what did you say?

Robbie: I don't even know, may be its the battery or something

Man: let me check it

Robbie: thank you sir, I'm here since almost 4 hours back

The man bend over on the bonnet and to his surprise, we came out of our hiding and our boss started shouting at the family, he shot the wife instantly and that's the first time a human being was shot in my presence... We collected all the man's money, wristwatch and all valuables he had... And some of our men are even handling the girls breast, I just stood there watching and actually doing nothing until my boss shouted at me and I just start helping in packing the loots..... We succeeded in the operation and we move on the highway till we stop at another road and repeat another operation, this time its a single man around the age of 45, he was killed and his vehicle (Honda Element) collected...

We later drove to a house and we also burgled the house... We later packed in a bush and changed our clothes, drove to a Beer Parlour and everyone started ordering for what they would like to take, I ordered for malt and my fellow hoodlums started laughing at me, I later collected Smirnoff when some are taking Jack Daniels and co....

We payed for the drinks and peppersoup and left for our hideout(house)

Feel free to tell me your opinions, what I should add or remove or any idea you have at all..... I'm still a novice in this game
Re: He Taught Me.... A Thief Taught By His Dad by nimat158(f): 8:34pm On Apr 21, 2016
U are trying
Re: He Taught Me.... A Thief Taught By His Dad by favourboy1(m): 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
MarryJOANNA:
---------CONTINUATION-----------

That's how I got initiated into the Armed Group.... I lived with the group, I learnt that they never go out except on mission, we ate anything we want, and there's a beautiful girl who cooked for all of us (14 in number), the girl also serve as my "Oga at the top" girlfriend and we(others) are not allowed to have girlfriends, I strolled out in the area on a day to noticed there's no house in our environment except for the river at the back of our house....

My first mission as an Armed Robber was on a Sunday night and we were told from Friday to get ready for the mission... On the said night, I was given a black slim-fitted top and a black tight jean, a pair of black sneakers and a beautiful pistol (Revolver) "Michael Colt's Edition"... We set out around 8pm in two vehicles (Toyota Camry Pencil and Toyota Corolla).... We embark on a journey I don't even know where, we moved on to Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, we got to a certain place and the cars swerved from the main road to the an untarred road, we parked and we were told to get down, I'm so happy and afraid at the same....

I was given a mask and all others also put on their masks... We stayed beside the road for some time and one of the guys(Robbie) by name moved into the Corolla and parked it beside the road with the other of us hidden inside the bush and we wait for our first victim, he(Robbie) opened the bonnet of the car and pretended as if the car had fault, he waited for about three minutes, then a Nissan Murano packed a few metres and reversed back to him, there's a family which consists of a man, woman and a little girl, the man made his mistakes as he came out of the vehicle and asked Robbie what happened, he answered though I didn't hear him well...

Man: what happened??

Robbie: my car had a little.... (Inaudible words)

Man: what did you say?

Robbie: I don't even know, may be its the battery or something

Man: let me check it

Robbie: thank you sir, I'm here since almost 4 hours back

The man bend over on the bonnet and to his surprise, we came out of our hiding and our boss started shouting at the family, he shot the wife instantly and that's the first time a human being was shot in my presence... We collected all the man's money, wristwatch and all valuables he had... And some of our men are even handling the girls breast, I just stood there watching and actually doing nothing until my boss shouted at me and I just start helping in packing the loots..... We succeeded in the operation and we move on the highway till we stop at another road and repeat another operation, this time its a single man around the age of 45, he was killed and his vehicle (Honda Element) collected...

We later drove to a house and we also burgled the house... We later packed in a bush and changed our clothes, drove to a Beer Parlour and everyone started ordering for what they would like to take, I ordered for malt and my fellow hoodlums started laughing at me, I later collected Smirnoff when some are taking Jack Daniels and co....

We payed for the drinks and peppersoup and left for our hideout(house)

Feel free to tell me your opinions, what I should add or remove or any idea you have at all..... I'm still a novice in this game
your story is ok, but not in term of 5yrs or 8yrs boy, cus we didnt see any childish stealing of when the boy was 5yr or 8yr its an adult stealin u r writin about, try make sure d story rythm with d age. I av 8yrs old n 5yrs old bro dat can even tink of d type of stealin u wrote..seriously i love ur story go on with it.

(1) (Reply)

Don't! / Aja 2 (story Of The Dogs) #nlwriters / The Agony Of An Identical Twins By Ajiboye Seyi Samson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.