Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

How Else Can One Regularize Jamb Reg No? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Else Can One Regularize Jamb Reg No? (678 Views)

Jamb Reg Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Else Can One Regularize Jamb Reg No? by mecussey(m): 11:53am On Apr 20, 2016
Jamb regularization fee of 5k I paid to Federal Poly Nekede since Feb. last year is yet to be processed and according to them they are working on it. Somehow, I think the fault is from the rector may be, she is no longer funding the NYSC staffs to follow up and they want to use us to protest. The jamb was taken in 2003 and Jamb website no longer have it on their data base. Pls, how else can regularize without going to Abuja because, the Jamb no is a prerequisite to registering for NYSC?
Re: How Else Can One Regularize Jamb Reg No? by mecussey(m): 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
Lalasticlala pls help...I am sure Jamb officials comes to this site
Re: How Else Can One Regularize Jamb Reg No? by grimripper: 7:38am On Dec 17, 2016
I hear its online now

(1) (Reply)

You Can Start Planning Ahead Of Your Youth Service If You Choose To! / . / NYSC- Lets Go Back To The Drawing Board!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.