Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Children, Cameron And Aliona - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Children, Cameron And Aliona (28992 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye: Why Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover For Me (VIDEO / Andre, Nathan And Nadia Okoye: Paul Okoye's Children Pictured Together / Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Children, Cameron And Aliona by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
which hustle? undecided

But she works in the petroleum sector.

Its her fathers company though and shes an executive. Shes lived wt a silver spoon all her life so there really was no hustle.
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Children, Cameron And Aliona by tammie24: 10:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
SamConquer:
wow...lovely
..But wait o,you born your pikin,come give am the name you wish.Somebody go come dey carry the matter for head like Brazilian hair.na wa o
ah tire o my brother
The matter ehn!
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Children, Cameron And Aliona by tammie24: 10:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
SamConquer:
wow...lovely
..But wait o,you born your pikin,come give am the name you wish.Somebody go come dey carry the matter for head like Brazilian hair.na wa o
ah tire o my brother
The matter ehn!
Nobody say make they no give their own pikin chukwudimakamere but which one be their own with another person own. They no kuku want make e marry am before.
Make God help us!
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Children, Cameron And Aliona by tammie24: 10:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
SamConquer:
wow...lovely
ah tire o my brother
The matter ehn!
Nobody say make they no give their own pikin chukwudimakamere but which one be their own with another person own. They no kuku want make e marry am before but God pass them
Make God help us!
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Children, Cameron And Aliona by buzzybrain88(m): 11:58pm On Apr 20, 2016
pipo go dey chop panadol for other pipo headache.if she like,make she give d girl Jesus na una bixnx?
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Children, Cameron And Aliona by winniz: 11:11am On Apr 21, 2016
janellemonae:

But she works in the petroleum sector.

Its her fathers company though and shes an executive. Shes lived wt a silver spoon all her life so there really was no hustle.

All lies she never worked in any petroleum sector. She was an event planner also and they met at Enugu where Peter performed and he was already a star before they met.
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Children, Cameron And Aliona by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
winniz:

All lies she never worked in any petroleum sector. She was an event planner also and they met at Enugu where Peter performed and he was already a star before they met.

You are the one dt knows nothing except lies dt have bn peddled online by 'we know who'. How can u say she was an events planner? She and peter met while she was working for an advertising company after she came back to nigeria. She wasnt planning an event in enugu. They were on the road together because benson and hedges was doing a programme, who also happened to be her companys client.

When they met, psquare were just starting out, they werent stars. And after their 1st album, money wasnt rolling in. Why would peter say that it was her house he first slept in air conditioning to a print magazine. Which kain lie be dt? Who would lie about that? Why didnt his brother refute dt lie if it was a lie? So na stranger like u dt knows their truth. U can read part of the genevieve interview here:

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/mobile/mobile/news/top-stories/333807-true-love-story-of-peter-okoye-and-lola-omotayo-that-will-make-you-cry.html

And yes she now works for her fathers oil firm, silco, as a director. She is not a housewife. Please why do u think dangote, dantata & folorunsho alakija came to their wedding and not to pauls wedding. Her dad is in the oil sector. Of course u cant compare whatever money she makes as salary, to her husband who has now become a worldwide superstar and earns millions from every corner wt 100's of millions in endorsements. That doesnt mean u can rewrite their story.
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Children, Cameron And Aliona by winniz: 2:00pm On Apr 21, 2016
janellemonae:

You are the one dt knows nothing except lies dt have bn peddled online by 'we know who'. How can u say she was an events planner? She and peter met while she was working for an advertising company after she came back to nigeria. She wasnt planning an event in enugu. They were on the road together because benson and hedges was doing a programme, who also happened to be her companys client.

When they met, psquare were just starting out, they werent stars. And after their 1st album, money wasnt rolling in. Why would peter say that it was her house he first slept in air conditioning to a print magazine. Which kain lie be dt? Who would lie about that? Why didnt his brother refute dt lie if it was a lie? So na stranger like u dt knows their truth. U can read part of the genevieve interview here:

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/mobile/mobile/news/top-stories/333807-true-love-story-of-peter-okoye-and-lola-omotayo-that-will-make-you-cry.html

And yes she now works for her fathers oil firm, silco, as a director. She is not a housewife. Please why do u think dangote, dantata & folorunsho alakija came to their wedding and not to pauls wedding. Her dad is in the oil sector. Of course u cant compare whatever money she makes as salary, to her husband who has now become a worldwide superstar and earns millions from every corner wt 100's of millions in endorsements. That doesnt mean u can rewrite their story.

Biko sharrap joor and stop peddling lies around. Whereas which Dantata and Alakija attended her wedding? Whereas if Dangote don't attend her wedding which wedding will he attend undecided Peter was already a star before they met and try find out why she hates Jude Okoye so much. Stop bringing up all this useless articles cos many of us know alot.
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Children, Cameron And Aliona by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Children, Cameron And Aliona by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
winniz:

Biko sharrap joor and stop peddling lies around. Whereas which Dantata and Alakija attended her wedding? Whereas if Dangote don't attend her wedding which wedding will he attend undecided Peter was already a star before they met and try find out why she hates Jude Okoye so much. Stop bringing up all this useless articles cos many of us know alot.

You are really dumb if u dont know those pple came to their wedding, or dt she works wt silco or to say peter lied in genevieve magazine.

You didnt refute anything i said wt any fact. Are u lola & peter dt both explained how they met? What on earth is my business wt jude? LMAO! i can see ur a tabloid junkie. Jude kor, paul ni.
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Children, Cameron And Aliona by winniz: 3:56pm On Apr 21, 2016
janellemonae:

You are really dumb if u dont know those pple came to their wedding, or dt she works wt silco or to say peter lied in genevieve magazine.

You didnt refute anything i said wt any fact. Are u lola & peter dt both explained how they met? What on earth is my business wt jude? LMAO! i can see ur a tabloid junkie. Jude kor, paul ni.

Time to refute all your lies
Firstly you claim Lola works in an Oil company...Secondly you claim they never never met in Enugu...Thirdly you claim Peter Okoye was a nobody when lola met him.
This was was from lola herself granted to encomium Magazine

There has been a lot of talk and whispers about their marriage, the family issues and fact that Lola is by far older than Peter Okoye has been trending. But why did she decide to marry someone her junior?

Below is Lola Omotayo's stand on the age difference....
Lola, who is a Business Development Director at FKG2m a marketing agency in Lagos, had told the story of how she and Peter met and how the relationship started.

My agency handles some of British American Tobacco brands and P'Square was doing a show for us at one of our events in Enugu
https://www.nairaland.com/1538768/why-married-Peter-okoye-despite#19923528

So quit propagating Lies around, even Peter was in his 20's then why Lola was in her 30's. So you see Peter was already a star when they met and Yes Lola has no hustle.
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Children, Cameron And Aliona by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2016
winniz:

Time to refute all your lies
Firstly you claim Lola works in an Oil company...Secondly you claim they never never met in Enugu...Thirdly you claim Peter Okoye was a nobody when lola met him.
This was was from lola herself granted to encomium Magazine

So quit propagating Lies around, even Peter was in his 20's then why Lola was in her 30's. So you see Peter was already a star when they met and Yes Lola has no hustle.

Gosh ur stu.pid.

In my 1st post replying to you i said she currently works in her fathers oil firm SILCO drilling. FACT!

Secondly, i told u, when they met she was not an event planner (which is what u said) but that she was on the road wt psquare for an event for benson&hedges, which her company was representing. I categorically said SHE WAS WORKING FOR AN ADVERTISING FIRM then. FACT! She wasnt planning the event in enugu. You said it like she was some business owner - event planner.

Thirdly, i told you categorically in that same post that the show was after their first album. They were not STARS. You are posting things from enconium magazine dt i already know. It doesnt refute anything i said but ur denying what peter said wt his mouth in genevieve magazine dt he was living in a small flat wt his brother and dt he had nothing when he met lola.

U HAVE STILL NOT PROVED ANY OF YOUR CLAIMS against my initial post:
1. You said lola doesnt work for oil company.
2. You said alakija and sayyuu dantata didnt show up for their wedding.
3. You said psquare were rich when lola met peter.

Please prove these stupid claims and stop proving 'nonsense' dt i never said anything about.
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Children, Cameron And Aliona by winniz: 5:42pm On Apr 21, 2016
janellemonae:

Gosh ur stu.pid.

In my 1st post replying to you i said she currently works in her fathers oil firm SILCO drilling. FACT!

Secondly, i told u, when they met she was not an event planner (which is what u said) but that she was on the road wt psquare for an event for benson&hedges, which her company was representing. SHE WAS WORKING FOR AN ADVERTISING FIRM then.She wasnt planning an even in enugu, d way u said it like she was a business owner. Wtf??Ur confused.

Thirdly, i told you categorically in that same post that the show was after their first album. They were not STARS. You are posting things from enconium magazine dt i already know. It doesnt refute anything i said but ur denying what peter said wt his mouth in genevieve magazine dt he was living in a small flat wt his brother and dt he had nothing when he met lola.

U HAVE STILL NOT PROVED ANY OF YOUR CLAIMS against my initial post:
1. You said lola doesnt work for oil company.
2. You said alakija and sayyuu dantata didnt show up for their wedding.
3. You said psquare were rich when lola met peter.

Please prove these stupid claims and stop proving 'nonsense' dt i never said anything about.

WTF! your own stup.idity is in another level, That article already proved that Peter was already a star before he met lola where she worked was there too. I even tried in calling her an event planner all her agency did was to distribute Cigarettes. so quit your oil company talk cos she never worked in any and never works in one.

I never disputed the fact that Dangote was at her wedding whereas before he made her his wife she just his baby Mama with 2 kids.
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Children, Cameron And Aliona by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
winniz:

WTF! your own stup.idity is in another level, That article already proved that Peter was already a star before he met lola where she worked was there too. I even tried in calling her an event planner all her agency did was to distribute Cigarettes. so quit your oil company talk cos she never worked in any and never works in one.

I never disputed the fact that Dangote was at her wedding whereas before he made her his wife she just his baby Mama with 2 kids.

Lola works for her fathers oil company, Silco drilling.
Psquare were struggling new artists when they met and they were living in a rented flat.
Folorunsho alakija and dantata were at her wedding.

Refute these facts or forever shut ur trap on this issue. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video / Ebuka Obi-uchendu: The Most Annoying Question People Ask Me / Who Is Your Favorite Mavin?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.