Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Help On Itel It1506 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help On Itel It1506 (1572 Views)

Screenshot On Itel Android Phones / Prolong Charging On Itel 1408 / Pls Help : Storage And Other Issues On Itel 1513 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help On Itel It1506 by oluwazino(m): 4:16pm On Apr 20, 2016
Xup nairalanders how do I go about my Itel it1506 I jst bought the phone yesterday and I noticed the phone use to hang, so i called were I bought the phone, d guy was lyk I should go to there customer care center..... And me I know there customer care center na rubbish..... Pls what should I do abi do I nid to do some settings.... Pls if am missing somefin lemme knw........ Abeg urgent help
Re: Help On Itel It1506 by Carlcaresophia: 9:16am On Apr 27, 2016
oluwazino:
Xup nairalanders how do I go about my Itel it1506 I jst bought the phone yesterday and I noticed the phone use to hang, so i called were I bought the phone, d guy was lyk I should go to there customer care center..... And me I know there customer care center na rubbish..... Pls what should I do abi do I nid to do some settings.... Pls if am missing somefin lemme knw........ Abeg urgent help
Hello Oluwazino, we suggest you take the phone, together with receipt or warranty card, to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with the problem. If you need us send you contact information, please let us know your location. Thank you!
Re: Help On Itel It1506 by oluwazino(m): 12:40pm On May 15, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Oluwazino, we suggest you take the phone, together with receipt or warranty card, to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with the problem. If you need us send you contact information, please let us know your location. Thank you!
Am at ile-ife

(1) (Reply)

New Infinix Hot 3 2GB RAM, 4GLTE / The New Doogee X9 Pro- Same Design With Samsung Galaxy / Best 10 Android Phone Of 2017 That You Can Consider Buying Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.