Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,160 members, 7,860,148 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:50 AM

I Just Had A Miscarriage - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Just Had A Miscarriage (692 Views)

Rhesus Factor Incompatibility, One Of The Causes Of Miscarriage / Can Sperm Condition Cause Miscarriage In A Woman? / How To Love Her Through A Miscarriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Had A Miscarriage by lacapine: 6:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
Hello
Re: I Just Had A Miscarriage by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
Jesu ! shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I Just Had A Miscarriage by delishpot: 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
My sister did it. She was past 6 weeks. The doctor gave her some contraction meds and asked her to return the following day. The next day he did scan and said she would have to go in for evacuation. So they did it.
Re: I Just Had A Miscarriage by eyinjuege: 8:00pm On Apr 20, 2016
Hope it was a transvaginal scan that was done, to make sure there's no ectopic pregnancy.
Pls do a transvaginal as ectopic pregnancy is life threatening.
Good luck.
Re: I Just Had A Miscarriage by lacapine: 1:29am On Apr 21, 2016
No dear. I think its obstetrics scan that was done. The type you do on the stomach
Re: I Just Had A Miscarriage by lacapine: 2:04am On Apr 21, 2016
delishpot:
My sister did it. She was past 6 weeks. The doctor gave her some contraction meds and asked her to return the following day. The next day he did scan and said she would have to go in for evacuation. So they did it.
Thank you delish. Was hoping I could just pass it out without the evacuation thing. I would just wrap my head around the obvious reality and hopefully God would see me through. Thanks for sharing.
Re: I Just Had A Miscarriage by delishpot: 6:50am On Apr 21, 2016
lacapine:
Thank you delish. Was hoping I could just pass it out without the evacuation thing. I would just wrap my head around the obvious reality and hopefully God would see me through. Thanks for sharing.

You are welcome. All the best and good luck.
Re: I Just Had A Miscarriage by PresVA: 7:48am On Apr 21, 2016
lacapine:
Are you still bleeding up till now? If you're, then I think it's possible you could pass it out.. a week or two after the bleeding, you go and check for any remnants..

If you ain't bleeding, then I'm afraid you may have to do an evacuation. .

It's well ok? I don't think evacuation is such a major procedure; don't be scared.. all the best smiley

(1) (Reply)

Time For Nigerian Medical Doctors To Enforce Their Fundamental Human Rights / Breaking!!! Fhc Set To Strike Down Inhuman Organ-harvesting Law Passed By Nass / Check Out Benefits Of Sleeping On Your Left Side!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.