Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

All The Applicants Failed This Interview Question. (please Help Out) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / All The Applicants Failed This Interview Question. (please Help Out) (6389 Views)

How Would You Answer This 'strange' Interview Question? / How To Answer the terrific "Tell Me About Yourself?" Interview Question. / 5 Ways To Answer The Interview Question, "Why Do You Want To Work Here?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Applicants Failed This Interview Question. (please Help Out) by Ajusshi: 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2016
I am not sure if this is the right place to post this, MOD, please push this to the right section.

So, I was looking for a secretary for my private business and wanted someone who is fairly good in English.
Asked the selected applicants to punctuate this sentence and all of them flunk it.

Please punctuate this sentence,

"No job is better than a blovv job"
Re: All The Applicants Failed This Interview Question. (please Help Out) by laprince(m): 10:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
It depends on the meaning you read to it.
one can simply put a full stop at the end of the sentence. That is safer and more general.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Applicants Failed This Interview Question. (please Help Out) by laprince(m): 10:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
It depends on the meaning you read to it.
one can simply put a full stop at the end of the sentence. That is safer and more general.

1 Like

Re: All The Applicants Failed This Interview Question. (please Help Out) by bigtt76(f): 10:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
"No job, is better than a Mouth Action". undecided

Ajusshi:

"No job is better than a Mouth Action."
Re: All The Applicants Failed This Interview Question. (please Help Out) by Vongsama(m): 11:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
No job, is better than a blovv job.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Applicants Failed This Interview Question. (please Help Out) by amicable09(f): 11:40pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ajusshi:

So you gave this to applicants to punctuate for you because you are looking for a secretary?

*sigh*

Of course "no" job is better than your blovv job!
I pity the people trying to fool themselves here forming punctuation masters... mtshew. Keep looking for comma, full stops and colons to add.

You graduated from uni to display your itiboribo!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All The Applicants Failed This Interview Question. (please Help Out) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 20, 2016
What _fucking company interviews applicants with something as silly as this? Punctuate a sentence that has "blow_job in it? Take this bullshit to the romance section dude, that's where your ilks belong! angry

5 Likes

Re: All The Applicants Failed This Interview Question. (please Help Out) by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 21, 2016
amicable09:

You graduated from uni to display your itiboribo!

What the hell does 'itiboribo' mean? angry
Re: All The Applicants Failed This Interview Question. (please Help Out) by amicable09(f): 12:07am On Apr 21, 2016
LastMumu:

Remember the one you wrote to me in the chatroom? Tell me the meaning and I'll tell you what this means.
Re: All The Applicants Failed This Interview Question. (please Help Out) by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 21, 2016
amicable09:

Remember the one you wrote to me in the chatroom? Tell me the meaning and I'll tell you what this means.
.. .... Just when I was thinking you were a true Christian. Didn't the Bible say "thou shall not repay evil with evil" undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Applicants Failed This Interview Question. (please Help Out) by amicable09(f): 12:26am On Apr 21, 2016
LastMumu:
.. .... Just when I was thinking you are a true Christian. Didn't the Bible say "thou shall not repay evil with evil" undecided
Lol. Sleep calls... When the cock crows I'll come back for you. Till then, goodnight.
Re: All The Applicants Failed This Interview Question. (please Help Out) by hammedkola(m): 1:26am On Apr 21, 2016
LastMumu:

amicable09:

I'm loving this... 1-1 grin grin

1 Like

Re: All The Applicants Failed This Interview Question. (please Help Out) by Nobody: 3:09am On Apr 21, 2016
bigtt76:
"No job, is better than a Mouth Action". undecided

come here bebe
Re: All The Applicants Failed This Interview Question. (please Help Out) by GasAndOilTheory(m): 7:22am On Apr 21, 2016
This shey?

1 Like

Re: All The Applicants Failed This Interview Question. (please Help Out) by ednut1(m): 8:17am On Apr 21, 2016
mods close this joke of a thread
Re: All The Applicants Failed This Interview Question. (please Help Out) by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 21, 2016
No! Job is better than a blovv job grin grin
No job, is better than a blovv job wink

4 Likes

Re: All The Applicants Failed This Interview Question. (please Help Out) by sevantex(m): 8:38am On Apr 21, 2016
Ermm interviewer op,

2 Likes

Re: All The Applicants Failed This Interview Question. (please Help Out) by christopheru(m): 8:52am On Apr 21, 2016
Ajusshi:

''No job'' is better than a ''blovv job''.

1 Like

Re: All The Applicants Failed This Interview Question. (please Help Out) by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 21, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. Sleep calls... When the cock crows I'll come back for you. Till then, goodnight.
You no amiable at all oo
Re: All The Applicants Failed This Interview Question. (please Help Out) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2016
LastMumu:

*off topic* which app do you use for your fonts?
Re: All The Applicants Failed This Interview Question. (please Help Out) by ofeshe(m): 12:46pm On Apr 21, 2016
coollabman:

Another itiboribo

2 Likes

Re: All The Applicants Failed This Interview Question. (please Help Out) by amicable09(f): 3:02pm On Apr 21, 2016
themall:
You no amiable at all oo
Lol.
I am dear, don't get it twisted... that young man and I roll since way back so I was just kidding.
Re: All The Applicants Failed This Interview Question. (please Help Out) by EverestdeBliu(m): 12:22am On Apr 22, 2016
sad
Re: All The Applicants Failed This Interview Question. (please Help Out) by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 22, 2016
coollabman:

App? What app? undecided nairaland has a feature that allows users change their font before posting.
Re: All The Applicants Failed This Interview Question. (please Help Out) by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 22, 2016
This is unfair to ladies cause I know majority of the applicants were female. That's a very wrong question to ask ladies its like you looking for someone who can work and satisfy you at the same time.

Some might know the answer but don't want to work with a pig.

1 Like

Re: All The Applicants Failed This Interview Question. (please Help Out) by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 22, 2016
LastMumu:

App? What app? undecided nairaland has a feature that allows users change their font before posting.

hmmm... that's interesting
Re: All The Applicants Failed This Interview Question. (please Help Out) by YungMike(m): 8:24am On Apr 22, 2016
coollabman:

Lmao grin.... Lastmumu please dash this dude your moniker.
Re: All The Applicants Failed This Interview Question. (please Help Out) by clerkent(m): 8:59am On Apr 22, 2016
LastMumu:
What _fucking company interviews applicants with something as silly as this? Punctuate a sentence that has "blow_job in it? Take this bullshit to the romance section dude, that's where your ilks belong! angry
bro all na job.i heard that girls doing it in italy are now building mansion back here in nigeria.
Re: All The Applicants Failed This Interview Question. (please Help Out) by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 22, 2016
I honestly think whoever asked the above is extremely ignorant if that's his/her criteria for finding a secretary. There are a lot of outcomes and asking for an outcome is not smart to me. Some of this recruiters are literally mad.
Re: All The Applicants Failed This Interview Question. (please Help Out) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
YungMike:

if you flog you! angry
Re: All The Applicants Failed This Interview Question. (please Help Out) by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 23, 2016
YungMike:

My moniker is a title given to me by the legend of all mumus after he sighted the legendary potential in me. That dude will need to work harder before I will hand it over to him. grin

3 Likes

Re: All The Applicants Failed This Interview Question. (please Help Out) by KweenSisan(f): 11:22am On Apr 23, 2016
Uhmm..what if it wasn't job like work..but Job like Job in the bible..like a name..#just thinking..i dunno..lolz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nscdc Senior Cadre Latest! / Comprehensive List Of Recruiting Agencies In Nigeria / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.