Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,021 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

How Much For A Plot Of Land In Ijebu Ode (ogun State) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much For A Plot Of Land In Ijebu Ode (ogun State) (1451 Views)

A Plot Of Land Off Mobil Road,ilaje Before Ajah Lagos @ #18m / 18 Acres Dry Farm Land With Access Road @ Ijebu - Ode Ogun State. / Lagos Demolishes Adebutu Kessignton, Baba-Ijebu's 4-storey Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much For A Plot Of Land In Ijebu Ode (ogun State) by kay29000(m): 11:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
Please guys, I want to get a plot of land in Ijebu Ode (Ogun state) and want to have an idea how much I can get one for. I need it around the major road you use when you get into Ijebu Ode from the express. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: How Much For A Plot Of Land In Ijebu Ode (ogun State) by fendorf(m): 12:24am On Apr 21, 2016
kay29000:
Please guys, I want to get a plot of land in Ijebu Ode (Ogun state) and want to have an idea how much I can get one for. I need it around the major road you use when you get into Ijebu Ode from the express. Thanks in anticipation.
6-8million naira

1 Like

Re: How Much For A Plot Of Land In Ijebu Ode (ogun State) by kay29000(m): 12:28am On Apr 21, 2016
fendorf:
6-8million naira

Thank you sir. Are you a realtor? I actually have someone who wants to sell her plot of land in the area for 7 million. Do you know anyone that can help with the sale? Ofcos for a fee.
Re: How Much For A Plot Of Land In Ijebu Ode (ogun State) by oduz: 6:46am On Apr 21, 2016
kay29000:

N6-12m depending on exact location exact size & back-up documents. Majority of the properties between the Express & Lagos Garage are laid out in standard plots of 60'x120'. Between Lagos Garage & Ibadan Garage are laid out in 50'x100'. After Ibadan Garage roundabout to the last roundabout after Imowo are in 60'x120'

Properties of same size will not sell for same price if the documents validating them differ, some have just draughtsman sketches, & some family tales. Some may have valid Receipt of purchase & Registered survey, in addition to that some may have Registered conveyance. While the Ultimate is a standard C of O ( Certificate of Occupancy)
For more details you may contact : arcmedia007@yahoo.com

Very Best Wishes,

'The Land is Green'
Re: How Much For A Plot Of Land In Ijebu Ode (ogun State) by kay29000(m): 9:33am On Apr 21, 2016
oduz:

N6-12m depending on exact location exact size & back-up documents. Majority of the properties between the Express & Lagos Garage are laid out in standard plots of 60'x120'. Between Lagos Garage & Ibadan Garage are laid out in 50'x100'. After Ibadan Garage roundabout to the last roundabout after Imowo are in 60'x120'

Properties of same size will not sell for same price if the documents validating them differ, some have just draughtsman sketches, & some family tales. Some may have valid Receipt of purchase & Registered survey, in addition to that some may have Registered conveyance. While the Ultimate is a standard C of O ( Certificate of Occupancy)

Very Best Wishes,

'The Land is Green'

Thank you very much for this very detailed explanation. I will send you a message now.
Re: How Much For A Plot Of Land In Ijebu Ode (ogun State) by kay29000(m): 10:34am On Apr 21, 2016
oduz:

Very Best Wishes,

'The Land is Green'

Good day sir. I just sent you a mail. Please read and reply. Thanks once again.
Re: How Much For A Plot Of Land In Ijebu Ode (ogun State) by oduz: 6:57am On May 06, 2016
kay29000:

Good day sir. I just sent you a mail. Please read and reply. Thanks once again.

Thanks, I have since replied

(1) (Reply)

Quotation Of Building Material For Roofing Of 3 Bedroom / Pic: 900sqm Land @ Alalubosa Estate Ibadan For Sale / Suspended Ceiling,pvc ,POP Installation Services In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.