Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Eminem Sucks - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Eminem Sucks (1916 Views)

Naija Version Of Eminem's Rap God Download / Things You Didn't Know About EMINEM -marshall Mathers / Sauron You Are A Disgrace To Eminem Fan Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Eminem Sucks by mamag3: 1:31am On Aug 06, 2009
Why do people like him so much? the guy sucks.
Re: Eminem Sucks by prince82(m): 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2009
mama-g:

Why do people like him so much? the guy sucks.

go and tell ur boyfriend that.
Re: Eminem Sucks by Kayslay4life(m): 10:02am On Aug 09, 2009
U better keep ur loud shot coz if diss slim shady u will have showdown. He is the best rapper alive.

Re: Eminem Sucks by Kayslay4life(m): 10:08am On Aug 09, 2009
WARNING
U better keep ur loud mouth shot coz if diss slim shady u will have showdown. He is the best rapper alive.

Re: Eminem Sucks by nt4dmasses(m): 11:55am On Aug 10, 2009
Hey ma, this is 1 man who'd give up his skin color to become black. Skills way beyond this world, lyrics and ryhmes executed steadily. Recently voted in top Mcs of all times, check any encyclopedia. Name your rapper who kills tracks like Dat (nigga) he flowed with our own jigga(Jay Z) and murdered him in Renegade. Please give props to whom props is due.
Re: Eminem Sucks by Witi(m): 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2009
Poster u Suck too.
Re: Eminem Sucks by gonkin(m): 11:40am On Sep 12, 2009
and who the hell is this trying to say eminem suck, let me guess a b***h that never had a Fu*k
you should be happy, let me tell you eminem is a white rapper in a genre, he's funny and Make hiphop even funny and interesting
when other rappers are all talking of money lil wayne for example he talks of shyt funny, if you have a problem with him keep it to yourself or else nairalander would treat you like a bitch in a male cell. angry
Re: Eminem Sucks by mamagee6(f): 1:41am On Sep 17, 2009
gonkin:

and who the hell is this trying to say eminem suck, let me guess a b***h that never had a Fu*k
you should be happy, let me tell you eminem is a white rapper in a genre, he's funny and Make hiphop even funny and interesting
when other rappers are all talking of money lil wayne for example he talks of shyt funny, if you have a problem with him keep it to yourself or else nairalander would treat you like a bitch in a male cell. angry

F*ck off you fugly piece of jew shit, who the f*ck are you to tell me what to post?, If you're f*cking frustrated, I'll teach you how frustrated dumb fcuks like you are treated, ugly assbanging retard, now get your fat ass out of my thread, dumb ass raffling idiot. angry angry
Re: Eminem Sucks by johnnygan(m): 5:40am On Sep 17, 2009
Way out ma. If u diss shady, u might as well rot in hell u bi-tc-h!
Re: Eminem Sucks by dipo2much(m): 7:00am On Sep 18, 2009
Witi:

Poster u Suck too.
Re: Eminem Sucks by FBS: 10:47am On Sep 18, 2009
Yes he sucks. tongue grin

(1)

INTRO "RAP" TION ( An Online Rap Whatsapp Group) / God-hip Hop : Tha Movement / Danger Zone Tourney......finals!!! Xpecial007 Vs Leomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.