Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Important Document For Tokubo Vehicle - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Important Document For Tokubo Vehicle (566 Views)

How Much Is Toyota Sienna 2008 Model Tokubo / Vehicle Document Confusion / Car Document Processing People Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Important Document For Tokubo Vehicle by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 21, 2016
Hello, good people of nairaland. I'm considering buying an unnumbered tokunbo car from Nigeria market and I want to know what are those document to look out for and how to know it is legally imported to Nigeria. I will also appreciate tips to know if the car is in great condition. Thanks so much for your contribution.
Re: Important Document For Tokubo Vehicle by lipstick2(f): 7:38am On Apr 21, 2016
This is important considering what is happening now. Two weeks ago, Customs caught me at I've road, kept me there for 3hrs,that my car which was not since September last year has no custom clearance. They checked the Cs number on the document I was given as custom papers and found out its for a Toyota corolla and not a Lexus.I started crying. All attempt to reach the buyer to ask his agent proved abortive until evening after I threatened to arrest him. The agent is VINTEG, they r in Cotonou. They gave me fake papers, a clear evidence that they didn't pay duties.
Re: Important Document For Tokubo Vehicle by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 21, 2016
lipstick2:
This is important considering what is happening now. Two weeks ago, Customs caught me at I've road, kept me there for 3hrs,that my car which was not since September last year has no custom clearance. They checked the Cs number on the document I was given as custom papers and found out its for a Toyota corolla and not a Lexus.I started crying. All attempt to reach the buyer to ask his agent proved abortive until evening after I threatened to arrest him. The agent is VINTEG, they r in Cotonou. They gave me fake papers, a clear evidence that they didn't pay duties.
Oh sorry for that and I hope it has been resolved now. I've heard a lot of horrible news concerning this issue. It be okay if the experienced people in this field could educate us.

(1) (Reply)

C Class 180 Merc Benz 1997 Model / 03-07corolla (foreign Used) Vs 07-2010camry (nigeria Used). / How To Add Keys For 2013 Leopaard Feiteng CS6?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.