Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

ADVICE PLEASE: After Retirement She Keeps Getting Her Salary. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ADVICE PLEASE: After Retirement She Keeps Getting Her Salary. (1289 Views)

South African Woman Whose Bum Keeps Getting Bigger Believes She’s Cursed / Our Son Keeps Getting Into Trouble / My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ADVICE PLEASE: After Retirement She Keeps Getting Her Salary. by GeneralB: 8:10am On Apr 21, 2016
I thought it wise to share the experience of someone close to me and see your suggestions as to what should be done.
The person in question is a retired civil servant,she retired in december 2014 having served her country for 35 years. After retirement all her benefits have been paid(gratuity and pension). Now from febuary 2016 she has been receiving credit alerts of her normal salary.
Please in your opinion what should be done?
Re: ADVICE PLEASE: After Retirement She Keeps Getting Her Salary. by SaintAlbert53: 8:13am On Apr 21, 2016
Godwin

3 Likes

Re: ADVICE PLEASE: After Retirement She Keeps Getting Her Salary. by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 21, 2016
I don get alert, na ........ grin

lemme give her my bank details, make she dey transfer the extra money, since she no need am.

for this kind situation we dey for this country, person dey ask wetin him go use extra salary do... no, leave am there make angel Gabriel chop am undecided grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ADVICE PLEASE: After Retirement She Keeps Getting Her Salary. by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 21, 2016
GeneralB:
I thought it wise to share the experience of someone close to me and see your suggestions as to what should be done.
The person in question is a retired civil servant,she retired in december 2014 having served her country for 35 years. After retirement all her benefits have been paid(gratuity and pension). Now from febuary 2016 she has been receiving credit alerts of her normal salary.

She should go back to the necessary authorities and report officially.
She should go physically and have it in writing.Make copies of the letter and ensure the right people at the ministry acknowledge it and she keeps account of the acknowledgement.

She should make sure she separates that amount equal to her salary from other monies in her account.

This is because sooner than later that error will be detected and its better she absolves herself asap.

The writing officially in a letter is also to absolve herself in case the people she reports this issue to decide to divert those funds to themselves..

6 Likes

Re: ADVICE PLEASE: After Retirement She Keeps Getting Her Salary. by GeneralB: 11:21am On Apr 21, 2016
salsera:

She should go back to the necessary authorities and report officially.
She should go physically and have it in writing.Make copies of the letter and ensure the right people at the ministry acknowledge it and she keeps account of the acknowledgement.

She should make sure she separates that amount equal to her salary from other monies in her account.

This is because sooner than later that error will be detected and its better she absolves herself asap.

The writing officially in a letter is also to absolve herself in case the people she reports this issue to decide to divert those funds to themselves..
noted thanks alot
Re: ADVICE PLEASE: After Retirement She Keeps Getting Her Salary. by GeneralB: 11:25am On Apr 21, 2016
EroticAngelina:
I don get alert, na ........ grin

lemme give her my bank details, make she dey transfer the extra money, since she no need am.

for this kind situation we dey for this country, person dey ask wetin him go use extra salary do... no, leave am there make angel Gabriel chop am undecided grin
oya send ur acc no but when EFCC come O.Y.O my hand no dea
Re: ADVICE PLEASE: After Retirement She Keeps Getting Her Salary. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2016
GeneralB:

oya send ur acc no but when EFCC come O.Y.O my hand no dea

lol I steal the money? no be person give me? so wetin come concern me with EFCC? grin them no dey fear face tongue ?
Re: ADVICE PLEASE: After Retirement She Keeps Getting Her Salary. by Evina(f): 2:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
Is pension not paid monthly after retirement?

My retired FIL and MIL have been receiving their salaries every month since retirement some years back.

1 Like

Re: ADVICE PLEASE: After Retirement She Keeps Getting Her Salary. by itstpia8: 2:33pm On Apr 21, 2016
GeneralB:
After retirement all her benefits have been paid(gratuity and pension).

Op you should clarify this part.

Thanks for doing your little or big quota to uncover the ghost worker phenomenon which is costing Nigeria billions.
Re: ADVICE PLEASE: After Retirement She Keeps Getting Her Salary. by Bolanlevivian: 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
That's her monthly pension money ooooo, my mother still recieves her salary till now, she retired 2012

1 Like

Re: ADVICE PLEASE: After Retirement She Keeps Getting Her Salary. by Pidggin(f): 3:44am On Apr 22, 2016
GeneralB:

Tell her to pay her tithe.

(1) (Reply)

Which Stabilizer Is Good For Freezers Aside TEC? / Exclusively For Your Family. 2 In 1 Gas And Petrol Cab. For Your GENSET / Redness On Baby's Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.