Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Conversation Btw Me And My Muslim Female Friend - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Conversation Btw Me And My Muslim Female Friend (511 Views)

''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS / My Muslim Brothers And Sisters Are Not Happy And I'm So Sad About It / Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conversation Btw Me And My Muslim Female Friend by skyhighweb(m): 9:04am On Apr 21, 2016
ok so this happened btw i and a friend of mine, we have know each other for quite a while and she is a very nice girl, i told her i want us to be more than friends so we can get to know each other better and get married in the future.

She said that's not going to be a problem, the only problem is that am a christian and she is a Muslim and that her parents will only agree if she brings home a Muslim man, after much consideration i told her ok, i will become a Muslim because of her, she was so happy, but i i said that's not all, since am going to be a Muslim, that's means in the near future am going to have to take a second wife, since its acceptable, well that's the last time we ever spoke.
angry
Re: Conversation Btw Me And My Muslim Female Friend by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 21, 2016
haha
Re: Conversation Btw Me And My Muslim Female Friend by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 21, 2016
haha grin grin grin
Re: Conversation Btw Me And My Muslim Female Friend by malvisguy212: 9:20am On Apr 21, 2016
Op, very funny.
Re: Conversation Btw Me And My Muslim Female Friend by hisgrace090: 9:29am On Apr 21, 2016
Is she against her believe? That's terrible.
Re: Conversation Btw Me And My Muslim Female Friend by annunaki2(m): 9:40am On Apr 21, 2016
skyhighweb:
ok so this happened btw i and a friend of mine, we have know each other for quite a while and she is a very nice girl, i told her i want us to be more than friends so we can get to know each other better and get married in the future.

She said that's not going to be a problem, the only problem is that am a christian and she is a Muslim and that her parents will only agree if she brings home a Muslim man, after much consideration i told her ok, i will become a Muslim because of her, she was so happy, but i i said that's not all, since am going to be a Muslim, that's means in the near future am going to have to take a second wife, since its acceptable, well that's the last time we ever spoke.
angry

gringringrin so much hypocrisy in islam cheesy it is actually muslim women I feel sorry for the most, their shitty religion is heavily skewed against them yet they hypocritically accept a system that makes them second class citizens. Classical case of suffering and smiling. cheesy
Re: Conversation Btw Me And My Muslim Female Friend by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:53am On Apr 21, 2016
lmaooooooo
Re: Conversation Btw Me And My Muslim Female Friend by skyhighweb(m): 12:19pm On Apr 21, 2016
lol d thing tire me for her

(1) (Reply)

Was My Action Wrong? / Hajj: How Some Arab Men Help A Nigerian Man / See The Hell's Cafe In Paris (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.