Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

Caroline Danjuma: Is Actress Still Leaving Her Husband?(see Details) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma: Is Actress Still Leaving Her Husband?(see Details) (564 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Ex-Husband, Musa Danjuma / Caroline Danjuma Stole The Show At Oritsefemi’s Wedding And People Are Talking / Sexy Akara Seller Is Actress, "Chizzy Alichi" (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caroline Danjuma: Is Actress Still Leaving Her Husband?(see Details) by Michaeluzomam(m): 11:58am On Apr 21, 2016

Just recently, Nollywood actress Caroline Danjuma came in defense of her husband, Musa Danjuma, as the public trolled him for his numerous affairs.

The actress revealed she was not going to give up on her marriage to the Nigerian billionaire
when she took to Instagram and wrote, "I see a man who takes good care of our kids , a man who has supported me financially , yes he might not be the best husband but I appreciate him in every way . No one ever gets a complete man . We might not be compatible as husband and wife but I am blessed to have him in my life.

And now the actress
seems to have changed her mind (or so we think) with this latest post on her Instagram page.

Mrs. Danjuma today, Thursday, April 21, 2016 took to
Instagram to share a picture with the words, "A life long connection born from temporary lust. The innocent suffer when we go our seperate ways. Broken homes seen to be the norm nowadays. This is
not the way I wanted it or imagine it!!"

She captioned it, "#prayforthechildren.
"
We wonder.... what kind of message is Caroline trying to pass across?
Is she leaving Musa
Danjuma for good, or
is this just another 'innocent' post of hers?
SOURCE: https://uzopedia./2016/04/21/caroline-danjuma-is-actress-still-leaving-her-husbandsee-details/
Re: Caroline Danjuma: Is Actress Still Leaving Her Husband?(see Details) by cruzita(f): 12:04pm On Apr 21, 2016
undecided if u ask me na who I go ask

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma: Is Actress Still Leaving Her Husband?(see Details) by juniorportland(m): 12:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
who wants to leave a billionaire
Re: Caroline Danjuma: Is Actress Still Leaving Her Husband?(see Details) by LesbianBoy(m): 12:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
See wetin money don cause. She can't leave him even though she knows he is cheating on her angry

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Beautiful Photos Of Marcy Dolapo Oni / VIDEO: Tiwa Savage Addresses Tee Billz’s Accusations / Must Read : Full Text Of Tiwa’s Interview On Crash Of Her Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.