Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

How To Transfer Contacts From Samsung To Huawei P9 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Transfer Contacts From Samsung To Huawei P9 (3138 Views)

Transfer Data Contacts From Samsung To Huawei Mate 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Transfer Contacts From Samsung To Huawei P9 by mcvuejn: 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
Huawei P9 and P9 Plus design
The biggest standout design change concerns the camera on the rear. It has a dual lens so both the P9 and P9 Plus look markedly different to the P8.
One design flourish that Huawei is keen to stress though is that the camera lenses are flush to the rear casing. On most rival phones, the lens sticks out a tad, making the back look a little clumsy.
There is also a fingerprint biometric sensor on the rear, while the P9 will be available in four colours: rose gold, "prestige" gold, titanium grey and, our favourite (in name, anyway), mystic silver.
A P9 enhanced model will be available in haze gold and ceramic white. The P9 Plus will also be available in haze gold and ceramic white, while a different quartz grey colour scheme will be an option.
Otherwise, both the P9 and the P9 Plus feature a unibody design similar to previous devices. The P9 measures 145 x 70.9 x 6.95mm and weighs 144g. The P9 Plus measures 152.3 x 75.3 x 6.98mm and weighs 162g.

My new huawei P9 arrives today!!! Can't wait to get home from work and play with it all night. My Samsung Galaxy S4 was my first Android phone, so it was a fresh set up, I was just wondering if anyone could point me the best way of transferring the goods over. I plan to use my 64gb sd card that's currently in my Huawei P9, and I'm in the UK, if that makes any difference at all? Was hoping to take everything over, including contacts, photos, apps and log in data etc... --Said by Sally

Next, let's show you the right way to transfer contacts or other data from Android Samsung Galaxy to Huawei P9:

With the increasing demands of transmission between Samsung and Huawei, an easy-to-use yet reliable 3rd-party program have been developed - Samsung to Huawei Transfer. With it, you can easily transfer or move data like contacts, messages, apps, photos, videos, music, etc. from one device to another with one simple click. And it is not limited to Android phones or tablets, other operating system like iOS, Symbian, BlackBerry, Windows, etc. are also supported well. Thus, after owning this program, you can deal with all kinds of transmission problem between any devices as you like.

You can download the try trail version below:

Download for Windows Download for Mac

Steps to Transfer data contacts from Samsung to Huawei P9:

Step 1: Download and install the program on your computer

Step 2: Connect Samsung and Huawei P9 on your PC

Step 3: Transfer data or contacts to new Huawei P9

If you don't understand more about this, you can follow the next guides details:

How to Transfer Contacts from Samsung to Huawei P9/P9 Plus

Transfer Contacts, Photos from iPhone 4S/5/5C/5S to Samsung S7 Edge
Re: How To Transfer Contacts From Samsung To Huawei P9 by mcvuejn: 10:16am On Aug 17, 2016
Android to Huawei Transfer can solve the problem that transfer contacts, text messages, videos, photos, music, call logs, calendar, apps from old android LG/HTC/Samsung/Sony/ZTE/Motorola to new Huawei P9 easily and safely.

Transfer Data from android to huawei p9

How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone 4S to Samsung A9?
Re: How To Transfer Contacts From Samsung To Huawei P9 by Giaanjhy: 9:58am On Sep 19, 2016
If you need to transfer contacts from phone to phone. The simply need a Samsung Transfer tool. You can transfer content like contacts, photos, calendar, and other data from phone to phone with the excellent phone transfer tool - Samsung Transfer .
Samsung contacts transfer
How to transfer phone contacts
Re: How To Transfer Contacts From Samsung To Huawei P9 by zizhulx(f): 10:37am On Sep 22, 2016
You can use gmail account or Phone to Phone Transfer tool to transfer contacts from Samsung to Huawei P9. Just connect two phones with PC, start phone transfer tool, then you can directly transfer contacts between them.
Re: How To Transfer Contacts From Samsung To Huawei P9 by mzmo620: 8:38am On Mar 31, 2017
Phone Transfer allows you to Transfer Music, Contacts, Photos, Videos, Messages, Calendars, Apps and other files from one mobile phone to another. So, you can easily transfer contacts from Samsung to Huawei P9/P9 Plus by using this tool.
Re: How To Transfer Contacts From Samsung To Huawei P9 by Tjkkelt: 4:00am On May 25, 2017
The 1-click solution - Samsung Transfer provides you with a convenient method to transfer data between two mobile phones effortlessly and efficiently. It is fully capable of transferring content between Android, Symbian and iOS device, including photos, videos, music, contacts, text messages, apps, call history and more. It's easy to use and 100% risk-free.
How to sync contacts between two android phone
Re: How To Transfer Contacts From Samsung To Huawei P9 by alanlongth: 7:51am On May 25, 2017
Hey,
It is realy easy to do this if you have Phone Transfer software. It can connect your Samsung phone and Huawei phone at the same time and then transfer contacts from Samsung phone to huawei. You can also transfer photos, videos, messages, music, calendars, apps and app data between them.
Re: How To Transfer Contacts From Samsung To Huawei P9 by littlel06: 7:41am On Jun 01, 2017
To transfer Samsung contacts to Huawei P9, you could try this Phone Transfer, it perfectly help to switch contacts from Samsung to Huawei P9. Besides, it also allows to transfer other types of data, including SMS, photos, videos, call logs, music, apps, calendars.

How to Switch Samsung Contacts to Huawei P9

How to Transfer Samsung Data to Huawei P9

(1) (Reply)

I Was Chased My A Mad Man / Are All Nonprofit Organizations In Nigeria Really Just Gangs Of Thieves? / EXCLUSIVE: Tragedy Hits Alaba Int'l Market, Owner Of FEDAN (fil) Assesories Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.