Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,805 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities That May Never Get Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities That May Never Get Married (2679 Views)

9 Nigerian Celebrities You Should Not Invite To Your Wedding (meme Collection) / Old And Single Nigerian Celebrities, Despite Menopause Calling (Pics) / Some Nigerian Celebrities And Funny Endorsements They should Get .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities That May Never Get Married by asapgist1: 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2016

1. Genevieve Nnaji

Genevieve Nnaji is one of Nollywood’s biggest actress in Nigeria. Despite having one child from her teenage days, she’s still one of the most sought after women in Nigeria which is unusual as Nigerian men don’t like a woman who already has a child from another man.

The actress who is one of the highest paid in Nollywood is relatively unapproachable because of her fame and wealth.

She once dated D’banj and everyone expected them to end up getting married, but that didn’t seem to work at the end of the day. She hasn’t been linked with anyone else since, so her chances of getting married is quite slim.

2. BANKY W

Banky W is one of the top known names in Nigerian entertainment today and he continues to stay relevant. The label exec doesn’t seem to be into women as the only woman he’s been linked with is Ghanaian model, Andrea Manuela Giaccaglia whom they seemed to have called it quits.

All of Banky W’s friends have gotten married, while the singer doesn’t even seem to have a girlfriend.

3. Linda Ikeji

Linda Ikeji is without an ounce of doubt Nigeria’s number one blogger, as she gets millions of traffic on her blog daily. The top blogger hasn’t been linked with any man since she hit stardom.

Only Dan Foster has been linked to her, but it appears that relationship crashed a long (long) time ago.

Linda has since not been linked to any man and her relationship status has been the cause of debate and has even gotten shots fired at her over not been married.

4. D’banj

D’banj is one of the biggest names in African entertainment and he continues to maintain his relevance.

The top entertainer has been linked to several women ranging from ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta star’, Kenya Moore to Genevieve Nnaji and Bonang Matheba.

If he couldn’t marry any of the three women above who seem like the best of the best of female celebrities, then we are unsure, if he would settle with any woman at all.

5. Kemi Adetiba

Kemi Adetiba is one of Nigeria’s top rated female video directors in Nigeria today. The popular video director hasn’t been linked to any man since she became prominent and it doesn’t appear that she is interested in anyone right now.

36-year-old Kemi has been spotted at several a-list events, but she’s never been spotted with a man at any of these events. She recently crushed on British-Nigerian boxer, Anthony Joshua who is the world current, IBF heavyweight champion. Maybe she could get married to him someday… or not!

MORE:http://www.asapgist.com/top-10-nigerian-celebrities-may-never-get-married/
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities That May Never Get Married by ItzTun3chi(m): 1:00pm On Apr 21, 2016
for the females there, am single tho embarassed
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities That May Never Get Married by neutrotoba(m): 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2016
Get Banky W and D' Banj off that list

Banky W said recently that he would soon quit the entertainment scene to have a family.

D' Banj also said recently that he feels that h should get married this year.

These two have shown the desire to one day settle down.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities That May Never Get Married by princy80(m): 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2016
of what use is dis thread?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities That May Never Get Married by vizkiz: 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2016
I think banky and dbanj shouldn't be on that list . add don jazzy Instead

That guy is almost clocking menopause undecided
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities That May Never Get Married by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
great list.
I don't think Genevieve and Linda are ever going to marry. sad
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities That May Never Get Married by veave(f): 1:11pm On Apr 21, 2016
Never say never... you might just shock yourself for nothing...

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities That May Never Get Married by veave(f): 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
EroticAngelina:
great list.

Because you are the general distributor of husband and wife?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities That May Never Get Married by Destined2win: 1:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
veave:

Help me ask am abeg
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities That May Never Get Married by Destined2win: 1:24pm On Apr 21, 2016
EroticAngelina:
great list.

Madam husband distributor, who you epp undecided
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities That May Never Get Married by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
veave:

its like u were only taught to read, but not to understand Wat u read undecided I typed 'think' I never said they wont marry.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities That May Never Get Married by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
Destined2win:
Madam husband distributor, who you epp undecided

fvck off loser.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities That May Never Get Married by veave(f): 1:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
EroticAngelina:

its like u were only taught to read, but not to understand Wat u read undecided
I typed 'think' I never said they wont marry.

You are what you think

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities That May Never Get Married by Destined2win: 1:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
EroticAngelina:

fvck off loser.
Can't descend to your level Madam husband distributor.

I ask again, who you epp undecided

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities That May Never Get Married by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
veave:

You are what you think

you are wrong.

just bkus I think something will happen, doesn't mean I know it will happen or want it to happen, buh I think it will happen based on facts given to me on that particular issue.

I do hope u understood what I just typed smiley
cheers.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities That May Never Get Married by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
Destined2win:
Can't descend to your level Madam husband distributor.

I ask again, who you epp undecided

I helped ur s***** poverty s*****n family.

lala be looking for who to ban today. ain't gonna be me.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities That May Never Get Married by Candyjohn: 2:04pm On Apr 21, 2016
Are u God?
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities That May Never Get Married by Destined2win: 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
EroticAngelina:

I helped ur s***** poverty s*****n family.

lala be looking for who to ban today. ain't gonna be me.
Madam Husband distributor,

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities That May Never Get Married by asapgist1: 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2016
Destined2win:
Madam Husband distributor,
funny you
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities That May Never Get Married by buharisbae(f): 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2016
op who ur marriage go EPP or EPP seff
9ja n their mentality
and sum pips be bashing Linda bae z making her $$$ ure wasting ur mb hating
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities That May Never Get Married by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 21, 2016
buharisbae:
op who ur marriage go EPP or EPP seff

9ja n their mentality

and sum pips be bashing Linda bae z making her $$$ ure wasting ur mb hating

Marriage don epp many people oh.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities That May Never Get Married by Olypeppy(f): 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
Shey u be God ni
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities That May Never Get Married by asapgist1: 11:17am On Apr 22, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities That May Never Get Married by asapgist1: 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
okay o

(1) (Reply)

Nude Pictures Of Jennifer Lopez Finally Leaked See All Here / Warisdis! Kim Kardashian Flaunts Underboobs And Flat Tummy In Paris (pic) / Will You Allow Your Wife To Wear This On A Family Date..see Kim K Is Wearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.