Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Lucrative Investment To Start With 2.5m Or 3million - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Lucrative Investment To Start With 2.5m Or 3million (1109 Views)

100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download / A PROFITABLE BUSINESS YOU CAN START WITH 15,000 NAIRA[ CONFIRMED ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lucrative Investment To Start With 2.5m Or 3million by geedup(m): 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hello, fellow nairalanders, I want to use this medium to seek your candid advice on the type of lucrative business one can start with at least 2.5 million or 3 Million. Pls. I need advice only and the type of business to ventures into. Don't refer me to purchase one textbook or the other for this purpose. I know a lot of us are fully loaded with plenty business and also have ideas that can make one exceed in life. Meanwhile, I reside in Port Harcourt but willing to travel.

Thanks.
Re: Lucrative Investment To Start With 2.5m Or 3million by buharisbae(f): 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
I think a very large scale poultry farm within 4months u already started making 0.5M

thank me sha
Re: Lucrative Investment To Start With 2.5m Or 3million by buharisbae(f): 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
within 2years sure swimming in millions
Re: Lucrative Investment To Start With 2.5m Or 3million by jidowu84: 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
Uber is the best for u if /if not in lag. Less stress just wkly alert. Thank later too
Re: Lucrative Investment To Start With 2.5m Or 3million by saliubello(m): 11:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
Buy me a tractor and I pay you in installment. Ask me more
Re: Lucrative Investment To Start With 2.5m Or 3million by Collinchini(m): 11:44pm On May 05, 2016
Hello, a good sector to invest in would be the solid minerals business , there lots of oppurntunities supplying solid minerals like zinc ore and lead ore, all you need to do is buy the mineral in the north and supply to an exporter in the Lagos(I already have customers in lagos) and get paid cash once your material is tested. And all u need is around 1.6m (for zinc ore), and some one who understands the business. You could make 400k-600k every month

For the operations. I would be willing to work with you on this for a certain percentage of the profits and I must say it's a lucrative business, Kindly call me or Whatt app if you are interested. 08076691083

(1) (Reply)

Locust Beans, Baobab Seed & Powder / Share your experience with tranex express delivery here / Lead Ore Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.