Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

I Will Create A Blog With 15 Original Content For You In 3days - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Will Create A Blog With 15 Original Content For You In 3days (558 Views)

Beautiful Well Designed Blogger Blog With Original Content For Sale / I Can Manually Re-write Any Already Written Article To Original Content / Do You Need An Original Content Writer For Your Blog? Come In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Create A Blog With 15 Original Content For You In 3days by aygist01(m): 1:49pm On Apr 21, 2016
Goodafternoon nairalanders I'm AGO by name and I am a web developer and web designer I have a very vast knowledge using blogger, WordPress,drupal and all.I will create your ultimate AdSense blog for you with 15 original content, keep in mind that I will also design your site for you and get you a good domain name from godaddy.Its high time you go professional with your business, make some more money hy opening your own personal blog.And also keep in mind if need be I will help monitize your blog also interested people should kindly send me a mail to vidodagreat@gmail.com Thanks
Re: I Will Create A Blog With 15 Original Content For You In 3days by aygist01(m): 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2016
Newsphases:

Please stop advertising this kind of trash ... You don't create a blog for someone and put original content by yourself .... You just dont

Instead you assist the person in opening the blog he posts his content by himself and you charge for only site maintenance and blogging tutoring finish.....

Please Don't Listen to the guy when its comes to blogging and posting original content its free... But when it comes to site maintenance thats where you need cash ..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Newsphases
Bro take it easy okay,some clients decide that they want original contents so as to get AdSense approval, I have opened blog for so many people asking for such so why are you haring on me.Did you really have to comment or why are you so insecured...Deal with your personal issues alone sir

(1) (Reply)

Mention What Are The Main Language Or Platform Used For Web Design? / 100% 10,000 Real Quality Usa Traffic / This Is 2016, I Need Your Help Webmasters...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.