Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,152 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Can He Get Admission To Read Medcine With NABTEB Result? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can He Get Admission To Read Medcine With NABTEB Result? (7074 Views)

Can I Combine My Waec Result With Nabteb / NABTEB Result 2016/2017 - Eworld.nabtebnigeria.org | NABTEB May/june Result Chec / 2016 May/June Nabteb Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can He Get Admission To Read Medcine With NABTEB Result? by Fmartin(m): 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
I was chatting with a friend regarding the new exam body, NABTEB.

He ask me whether he can be given admission to read medcine with NABTEB result.

Nairalanders in the house, is there any idea regarding this issue?
Re: Can He Get Admission To Read Medcine With NABTEB Result? by solacong: 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2016

You guys can be very funny o
Re: Can He Get Admission To Read Medcine With NABTEB Result? by Fmartin(m): 2:22pm On Apr 21, 2016
solacong:

You guys can be very funny o
lyk dis grin
Re: Can He Get Admission To Read Medcine With NABTEB Result? by Boyoski09: 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
in a NABTEB result... u don't av subjects like biology....so logically it isn't possible to study medicine without biology... Moreso NABTEB as the name implies is for technical/engineering students.... so it's a NO
Re: Can He Get Admission To Read Medcine With NABTEB Result? by Fmartin(m): 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
Boyoski09:
in a NABTEB result... u don't av subjects like biology....so logically it isn't possible to study medicine without biology... Moreso NABTEB as the name implies is for technical/engineering students.... so it's a NO
ok
Re: Can He Get Admission To Read Medcine With NABTEB Result? by aygafsam11(m): 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
Boyoski09:

If u don't no about Nabteb, let people that no it talk, Nabteb hv Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, English and Other subject u can think of. They hv ICT as subject. For d purpose of Admission to study Medicine, yes university accept it my friend is using Nabteb to study Nursing Science in ABU Zaria n Medicine n Nursing r under d same faculty. Pls advice ur friend to move on.
Thanks
Re: Can He Get Admission To Read Medcine With NABTEB Result? by ideygoabroad(f): 4:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
some University still discriminate against NABTEB
if you are seeking admission into Northern Universities
where they don't bother about the certificate you have
you can go ahead, if you wishes to get admission anywhere
in Nigeria better write WAEC or NECO. Those that have
good grades are still struggling to get admission,
go for what will not give you problem in using it
best of luck
Re: Can He Get Admission To Read Medcine With NABTEB Result? by Kingy10: 5:41pm On Apr 21, 2016
Ur friend abi u
Brain tinz
Re: Can He Get Admission To Read Medcine With NABTEB Result? by muhammadaly: 11:24pm On Aug 18, 2016
Bt pls hw abt combination of nabteb and waec
Re: Can He Get Admission To Read Medcine With NABTEB Result? by Airforce1medic(m): 9:09pm On May 16, 2017
aygafsam11:

If u don't no about Nabteb, let people that no it talk, Nabteb hv Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, English and Other subject u can think of. They hv ICT as subject. For d purpose of Admission to study Medicine, yes university accept it my friend is using Nabteb to study Nursing Science in ABU Zaria n Medicine n Nursing r under d same faculty. Pls advice ur friend to move on.
Thanks
Hello,please when was your friend offered admission to study nursing science at abu zaria?God bless as u reply me back because i applied last yr nd i wasnt given admission.
Re: Can He Get Admission To Read Medcine With NABTEB Result? by Fmartin(m): 9:57pm On May 17, 2017
Kingy10:
Ur friend abi u Brain tinz
hmm.. u self

(1) (Reply)

Unaab 2010/2011 Admission Process / Best Law School In Nigeria / List Of Law Schools In Nigeria / Universities In US And Canada That Doesn't Require GRE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.