Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Does Female Soldiers Go To War Front Atall? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Does Female Soldiers Go To War Front Atall? (1568 Views)

One Corner Dance See Ghana Soldiers Dance It (gay?) / Who Among These Soldiers Is Suffering? (photo) / That's Priceless Moment Soldiers Caught You Impersonating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Female Soldiers Go To War Front Atall? by ayrulez(m): 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
I usually see soldiers on the high way, at the borders, at the war front even at the insurgence zone....I have never seen a female soldier holding the machines and posing for pictures...does it mean they massage the men after the day job or they cool and service their bed or better still they wash their cloth when the men come from war front... Always hearing a falling hero, is the heroine always rising "Abi all d women don transgender as dey enter army" ? Make una clear me ooo. grin
Re: Does Female Soldiers Go To War Front Atall? by ayrulez(m): 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
Space booked
Re: Does Female Soldiers Go To War Front Atall? by Monocrotophos: 1:12am On Apr 22, 2016
no they are the chefs and cooks behind close doors!

(1) (Reply)

The True Origin Of Dinosaurs Revealed!! (PIC) / When Your Enemy Want To Appear In Your Picture By Force / “am Cannot Told You,” Nigerian Policeman Tells Man During A Stop And Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.