Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,547 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Emeka's Story From Hell - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Emeka's Story From Hell (2582 Views)

Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? / Assemblies Of God Crisis: Paul Emeka Loses At Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
I wonder what is wrong with today's Christians, they believe the words of a man. The guy in the post probably suffers from insomnia or the likes. The reason I don't believe any of these is because lots of people have claimed to have been in hell but when you compare their stories, you see contradictions or differences. I remember the story of three boys who said they saw Jesus and that He had muscles and was well-built and hefty lol!!!!. One I read said that hell has a belly and a heart. One said, people in hell look bony with a smoke-like soul in them. One said hell has tides and oceans......... Next story I would probably hear is hell has a guard dog named Cerberus and a king named Hades.... Mtchewwww. Fellow Christians, wake up.
Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by HardMirror(m): 8:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
Edelweiss44:

No Mr Johny! It is not blindness to believe that there is a God in existence who created you and everything you see in the universe, rather, True Blindness is when a man wakes up from sleep and believes he came into existence on his own accord, or that everything we see in the universe today came into being by an explosion (big bang) that occured billions of years ago. Were you there to witness the so-called explosion? Have you ever as a "knowledgeable" student of life that you claim to be now, ever in your life witnessed where a bomb exploded or any other form of explosion occured and life was created as such? Should common sense not tell you that even based on the science you claim to hold on to as your basis for denying God, that it is a principle that when explosions occur, the tendency is to destroy already existing life and not create a new life Why are you afraid of boko haram bombs if their explosions would create life?? My friend, the earlier you stop playing foul play with your eternal destination, the better for you. Many people have spoken all these your big grammar here on earth just to confuse themselves and other people, only for them end up in hell now crying day & night for mercy that they can never get again because God has already written it that "It is appointed unto man once to die, and after death comes judgement". You can keep deceiving yourself now because you feel you want to "enjoy" the pleasures of life, and the only way you can indulge in sex outside marriage and other pleasures you know are not right without feeling guilty about it is by trying to first convince yourself that there is no God......that way, you can feel like you're very free to live your life as you please. But know this; If it turns out the day you die and you discover suddenly that there is indeed a God who created you and everything in the universe, but you stubbornly rejected him while you were alive on earth, trust me when i say that at such time, you would be the one calling yourself all manner of insulting names for being stubbornly blind to what common sense should have taught you.

I would rather be a fool here on earth to believe there is a God who created me, and die to realise there wasn't any God afterall, than claim to be wise here on earth by screaming there is no God, and then die to discover there is a God and become a BIG FOOL for eternity.
You are smart!
Nice tactic there. So what if you are worshiping the wrong god and only find out the true god was Brahmah what would you do?
Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by urahara(m): 8:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
lordnicklaus:
I wonder what is wrong with today's Christians, they believe the words of a man. The guy in the post probably suffers from insomnia or the likes. The reason I don't believe any of these is[b] because lots of people have claimed to have been in hell but when you compare their stories, you see contradictions or differences[/b]. I remember the story of three boys who said they saw Jesus and that He had muscles and was well-built and hefty lol!!!!. One I read said that hell has a belly and a heart. One said, people in hell look bony with a smoke-like soul in them. One said hell has tides and oceans......... Next story I would probably hear is hell has a guard dog named Cerberus and a king named Hades.... Mtchewwww. Fellow Christians, wake up.

I agree with u at the bolded. As an ex christian i read books on people going to hell and coming , one thing that troubled me were the obvious contradictions

The south korean girl who went to hell so a god who was one and not a trinity while todd burpo saw a triune god and u know the best part they saw god for exactly how they previously believed him 2 be . burpo said jesus owned a rainbow horse. Lucy and bosco saw mary who was the queen of heaven
Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by Edelweiss44: 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
lordnicklaus:
I wonder what is wrong with today's Christians, they believe the words of a man. The guy in the post probably suffers from insomnia or the likes. The reason I don't believe any of these is because lots of people have claimed to have been in hell but when you compare their stories, you see contradictions or differences. I remember the story of three boys who said they saw Jesus and that He had muscles and was well-built and hefty lol!!!!. One I read said that hell has a belly and a heart. One said, people in hell look bony with a smoke-like soul in them. One said hell has tides and oceans......... Next story I would probably hear is hell has a guard dog named Cerberus and a king named Hades.... Mtchewwww. Fellow Christians, wake up.

Mr man, if you are a christian as you claim to be, then your main concern should be making it to heaven and never finding yourself in hell at the end of your life. Your standard for judging any story you hear about hell is the written word of God in the bible. Any description of hell by anybody's story that does not conform to what Jesus described it as in the bible should be discarded. But at the same time, you dont need to wait for anybody to tell you his terrifying version of hell before you know hell is not a place you should end up. No matter the story's version, have you ever seen or heard of any person who gave a pleasant description of hell?

In case you are not aware, hell is like a world of it's own but just for punishment of damned souls, and there are different punishments to different categories of sinners, but the least punished people in hell are still under a level of punishment and torment that is unbearable. Different people being shown hell is just like you being shown around the different countries of the world. You are on the same planet earth, but what you see across the different countries you enter varies. It is same with hell; different parts of hell host different kinds of punishment, but they are all still terrible and unbearable to every soul in them. Just make up your mind to not enter hell for any reason, because if you do, the least thing you will be thinking about then is why one part of hell was described differently from another part by people who were shown hell at various times, but made it back to life to tell their story

1 Like

Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by urahara(m): 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
Edelweiss44:

Mr man, if you are a christian as you claim to be, then your main concern should be making it to heaven and never finding yourself in hell at the end of your life. Your standard for judging any story you hear about hell is the written word of God in the bible. Any description of hell by anybody's story that does not conform to what Jesus described it as in the bible should be discarded. But at the same time, you dont need to wait for anybody to tell you his terrifying version of hell before you know hell is not a place you should end up. No matter the story's version, have you ever seen or heard of any person who gave a pleasant description of hell?

In case you are not aware, hell is like a world of it's own but just for punishment of damned souls, and there are different punishments to different categories of sinners, but the least punished people in hell are still under a level of punishment and torment that is unbearable. Different people being shown hell is just like you being shown around the different countries of the world. You are on the same planet earth, but what you see across the different countries you enter varies. It is same with hell; different parts of hell host different kinds of punishment, but they are all still terrible and unbearable to every soul in them. Just make up your mind to not enter hell for any reason, because if you do, the least thing you will be thinking about then is why one part of hell was described differently from another part by people who were shown hell at various times, but made it back to life to tell their story

The islamic hell awaits u. I so pity u. Sinner oshi. Allah will send u to hell fire where u ll suffer for disbelivin in his prophet muhammad. U have no xcuse as he has giving u the holy quran and he sent his prophet . he has obviously done the best he can do.

# the islamic hell awaits u d moment u breathe ur last
Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by Edelweiss44: 9:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
HardMirror:

You are smart!
Nice tactic there. So what if you are worshiping the wrong god and only find out the true god was Brahmah what would you do?

Mr HardMirror, I am not playing games or trying to pull any "tactics" here. Remember I am not in competition with you or any atheist??

To your question, I could never be wrong on serving God through Jesus Christ who clearly states HE IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, AND NO MAN CAN COME TO GOD EXCEPT THROUGH HIM. Jesus was clear on that statement. In addition to that, Jesus stated it clearly that his coming to earth was primarily so that he can be killed as a sacrifice to pay for the sins of mankind, so that everyone who believes in Him can now be saved because their sins have been paid for.

No religion till date has ever claimed to pay for my sins or the sins of mankind in order to bring man to God. No prophet from any religion has ever claimed to love their followers enough to die for their sins. Every other religion will only tell you there is a God and give you rules and regulations to bind you......rules and regulations that they know you don't have the power to keep, yet they will still force it on their followers! Jesus is the only person who came and provided an answer to man's sin before God. Jesus did not come to give man more rules and regulations to obey, he came to set man free from sin so that man can be free again and reconciled to God, his maker. No other god or prophet or religion has ever done what Jesus did. Why didn't your brahmah pay for the sins of his followers? If your brahmah loved you and he is genuine, why couldn't he prove it by making the ultimate sacrifice for you? Show me any prophet or god who claims to love his followers so much as to do anything for them to be saved including dying for them.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
Edelweiss44:

If hell truly exists, then doesn't that make God very wicked? Let me give an instance. If I have been righteous my whole life and then one day I insulted someone who has been annoying me for a long time and it happened that 5 minutes later I died. Why would a good God punish me in hell forever for just a sin which was only probably for a second or a few minutes? Why doesn't He punish me just for a second or the same time I commited the sin and why forever? It is Christians like you that make it seem like we serve a wicked God.
Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by Edelweiss44: 9:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
lordnicklaus:

If hell truly exists, then doesn't that make God very wicked? Let me give an instance. If I have been righteous my whole life and then one day I insulted someone who has been annoying me for a long time and it happened that 5 minutes later I died. Why would a good God punish me in hell forever for just a sin which was only probably for a second or a few minutes? Why doesn't He punish me just for a second or the same time I commited the sin and why forever? It is Christians like you that make it seem like we serve a wicked God.

No sir! It is christians like you who do not even understand the foundation of christianity that makes people like HardMirror and his group feel like christianity is just like any other religion!

You are not saved by your personal righteousness, that is why God said in Isaiah that "the righteousness of man is like a filthy rag before God". What you think you do as righteousness cannot save you. You cannot do enough good works to save your soul, that is why the bible was clear in the book of James that if you fail in one of the commandments, you have failed all!

It is because God understood that you as a human being do not have the capacity to do enough good works to save yourself, that is why God had to send Jesus to die and pay for our sins. It is the righteousness of Jesus that is freely given to you when you give your life to him that saves you, not your personal good works!

If you do all the good things you know but don't believe in Jesus Christ, you will still end up in hell because your own righteousness cannot save you. If it could, Jesus would not need to come and die for you!
Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
Edelweiss44:

No sir! It is christians like you who do not even understand the foundation of christianity that makes people like HardMirror and his group feel like christianity is just like any other religion!

You are not saved by your personal righteousness, that is why God said in Isaiah that "the righteousness of man is like a filthy rag before God". What you think you do as righteousness cannot save you. You cannot do enough good works to save your soul, that is why the bible was clear in the book of James that if you fail in one of the commandments, you have failed all!

It is because God understood that you as a human being do not have the capacity to do enough good works to save yourself, that is why God had to send Jesus to die and pay for our sins. It is the righteousness of Jesus that is freely given to you when you give your life to him that saves you, not your personal good works!

If you do all the good things you know but don't believe in Jesus Christ, you will still end up in hell because your own righteousness cannot save you. If it could, Jesus would not need to come and die for you!

I do not follow Christianity, I follow the Bible and I have come to realise that Christianity teaches the opposite. I know a lot even than you do. Christians believe all they are told without making research to find out the truth. If one cannot be righteous enough, could you please define "righteousness" with the best possible term. And what of the righteous men who died before Christ arrived, will they be in hell? My question again. If I was truly righteous in Christ and I immediately died after commiting my ever first sin, will God be justified in damning me forever and not just for the same time I committed my sin.
Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by Nmadichi: 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
ValentineMary:
Do they have pen and paper in hell? undecided What pen did he use was in Leo Smart or Lucky pen Christians just keep on making their beliefs look more foolish and unrealistic

First of all, you don't come to people's page's with your cyber bullying self, calling them foolish. It's rude and already shows a lot about who you are.

Secondly, have you ever heard the word 'fiction' hmmn? Google is your friend.

Third, in these last days, nobody is trying to 'sell' Christianity to you. Even the Lord has said when His word is rejected to "dust the sand off the sole of your feet" and move on. You either believe or you don't. Obviously you don't, your choice! Don't come here and start insulting those who do.

We (Christian's) already were pre informed, that our belief would be viewed as foolishness before those who don't believe like you, so it's alright. We do reach out because we are aware how terrible it would be when the curtain is drawn.

So you, my friend, can carry on with your life. At least you've heard the word...go on and choose you this day who you would serve. So long.....
Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by Nmadichi: 11:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
urahara:

The islamic hell awaits u. I so pity u. Sinner oshi. Allah will send u to hell fire where u ll suffer for disbelivin in his prophet muhammad. U have no xcuse as he has giving u the holy quran and he sent his prophet . he has obviously done the best he can do.

# the islamic hell awaits u d moment u breathe ur last

I take it very personal,that you would call my fiancé (Edelweiss is my fiancé) "Oshi". I would come after you with similar words, but I decide to tell you something greater, I leave you to God. I would have deleted you off here, but then no delete button.... Silence is still the best answer so you would be duly ignored henceforth.
Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by Nmadichi: 11:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
lordnicklaus:

I do not follow Christianity, I follow the Bible and I have come to realise that Christianity teaches the opposite. I know a lot even than you do. Christians believe all they are told without making research to find out the truth. If one cannot be righteous enough, could you please define "righteousness" with the best possible term. And what of the righteous men who died before Christ arrived, will they be in hell? My question again. If I was truly righteous in Christ and I immediately died after commiting my ever first sin, will God be justified in damning me forever and not just for the same time I committed my sin.

There is nothing, absolutely nothing like first ever sin. If you follow the Bible like you said you do, you would see we are told "ALL have sinned and fallen short". We were all born into a world of sin. Perfect example, do you teach children to lie? No. How then does an "innocent" child tell you "I didn't do it" when asked if they did something they've been warned not to do?

Now to answer your question, the Holy Spirit quickens your heart always when you Sin. You are made aware within seconds. Recently, I have been made aware and very conscious of the fact that God truly does make a way of escape in every temptation. Now if He does that, I know, He does give opportunities for repentance after sin.

So a man commits Sin. God is aware that according to the time of life or according to the plan of the devil, He is about to die. If He is a Chriatian and is in tune with the Holy Spirit, He is prompted immediately and has the chance of asking God for mercy and God does forgive easily.

Lemme paint this picture, have you ever lied? Do you realise that after lying (if it's not a habit yet), you feel terrible? Like I should have told the truth. That right there is a chance given.

On the other hand, when we have been prompted and prompted and we let our conscience die, it becomes second nature (habit) and at that point it's too late.

I hope you get it....God help you and I and us all.
Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
My ques still remains, why will a good God punish me for eternity and not for how long I have sinned?
Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by urahara(m): 12:15am On May 01, 2016
Nmadichi:

I take it very personal,that you would call my fiancé (Edelweiss is my fiancé) "Oshi". I would come after you with similar words, but I decide to tell you something greater, I leave you to God. I would have deleted you off here, but then no delete button.... Silence is still the best answer so you would be duly ignored henceforth.

Alaiye swerve jare
Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by waldigit: 12:43am On May 01, 2016
promise101:

Do you know what's so STUPID about these atheists?

When they fall into an accidental problem, the same person who doesn't believe in God, will start shouting; "OMG!".

When they hear some robbery gun shots; these same atheist will be running around just like others, shouting "Oh my God, oh my God, what is happening?"

And at times when I hear them shout it, I ask them; Which God are you calling "MY"?

It looks so foolish!
You know, ehm you see its easy to be atheist only when things are rossy. Someone said that from experience.:p
Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by davien(m): 12:58am On May 01, 2016
wow... pained Christians have started a flame war here...
Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by ValentineMary(m): 5:52am On May 01, 2016
Nmadichi:

First of all, you don't come to people's page's with your cyber bullying self, calling them foolish. It's rude and already shows a lot about who you are.

Secondly, have you ever heard the word 'fiction' hmmn? Google is your friend.

Third, in these last days, nobody is trying to 'sell' Christianity to you. Even the Lord has said when His word is rejected to "dust the sand off the sole of your feet" and move on. You either believe or you don't. Obviously you don't, your choice! Don't come here and start insulting those who do.

We (Christian's) already were pre informed, that our belief would be viewed as foolishness before those who don't believe like you, so it's alright. We do reach out because we are aware how terrible it would be when the curtain is drawn.

So you, my friend, can carry on with your life. At least you've heard the word...go on and choose you this day who you would serve. So long.....
Okay thanks. Sorry for insulting ur beliefs but it's okay when u bible calls atheists fools right Bloody bigot
Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by ValentineMary(m): 5:57am On May 01, 2016
Edelweiss44:

No Mr Johny! It is not blindness to believe that there is a God in existence who created you and everything you see in the universe, rather, True Blindness is when a man wakes up from sleep and believes he came into existence on his own accord, or that everything we see in the universe today came into being by an explosion (big bang) that occured billions of years ago. Were you there to witness the so-called explosion? Have you ever as a "knowledgeable" student of life that you claim to be now, ever in your life witnessed where a bomb exploded or any other form of explosion occured and life was created as such? Should common sense not tell you that even based on the science you claim to hold on to as your basis for denying God, that it is a principle that when explosions occur, the tendency is to destroy already existing life and not create a new life Why are you afraid of boko haram bombs if their explosions would create life?? My friend, the earlier you stop playing foul play with your eternal destination, the better for you. Many people have spoken all these your big grammar here on earth just to confuse themselves and other people, only for them end up in hell now crying day & night for mercy that they can never get again because God has already written it that "It is appointed unto man once to die, and after death comes judgement". You can keep deceiving yourself now because you feel you want to "enjoy" the pleasures of life, and the only way you can indulge in sex outside marriage and other pleasures you know are not right without feeling guilty about it is by trying to first convince yourself that there is no God......that way, you can feel like you're very free to live your life as you please. But know this; If it turns out the day you die and you discover suddenly that there is indeed a God who created you and everything in the universe, but you stubbornly rejected him while you were alive on earth, trust me when i say that at such time, you would be the one calling yourself all manner of insulting names for being stubbornly blind to what common sense should have taught you.

I would rather be a fool here on earth to believe there is a God who created me, and die to realise there wasn't any God afterall, than claim to be wise here on earth by screaming there is no God, and then die to discover there is a God and become a BIG FOOL for eternity.
This is d dumbest thing I have ever heard on NL. clearly u don't know what d big bang is. Oga just go sleep.
Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by dalaman: 7:06am On May 01, 2016
Edelweiss44:

Mr HardMirror, I am not playing games or trying to pull any "tactics" here. Remember I am not in competition with you or any atheist??

To your question, I could never be wrong on serving God through Jesus Christ who clearly states HE IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, AND NO MAN CAN COME TO GOD EXCEPT THROUGH HIM. Jesus was clear on that statement. In addition to that, Jesus stated it clearly that his coming to earth was primarily so that he can be killed as a sacrifice to pay for the sins of mankind, so that everyone who believes in Him can now be saved because their sins have been paid for.

No religion till date has ever claimed to pay for my sins or the sins of mankind in order to bring man to God. No prophet from any religion has ever claimed to love their followers enough to die for their sins. Every other religion will only tell you there is a God and give you rules and regulations to bind you......rules and regulations that they know you don't have the power to keep, yet they will still force it on their followers! Jesus is the only person who came and provided an answer to man's sin before God. Jesus did not come to give man more rules and regulations to obey, he came to set man free from sin so that man can be free again and reconciled to God, his maker. No other god or prophet or religion has ever done what Jesus did. Why didn't your brahmah pay for the sins of his followers? If your brahmah loved you and he is genuine, why couldn't he prove it by making the ultimate sacrifice for you? Show me any prophet or god who claims to love his followers so much as to do anything for them to be saved including dying for them.

How did Jesus pay for the sins of his followers? Are christians still responsible for their own sin? If yes then how did Jesus pay for their sins? What sacrifice did Jesus make when he only died for two days and resurrected? The ultimate sacrifice means dying and remaining dead. No what you are saying. How did Jesus came to set man free from sin when men have been sinning and will continue to sin? Did Jesus say that he came to end sin? The Christian theology makes sense to you only because you've been indoctrinated with it. If you were indoctrinated with the Islamic or Hindu theology you wouldn't make any sense of the Christian theology.
Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by dalaman: 7:09am On May 01, 2016
ValentineMary:

This is d dumbest thing I have ever heard on NL. clearly u don't know what d big bang is. Oga just go sleep.

I wonder why he is he'll bent on God showing himself to people after they are dead. This alone shows that this God idea he has been indoctrinated with is a scam.

1 Like

Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by Edelweiss44: 7:17am On May 01, 2016
ValentineMary:

You will know what CREATION is when you die and stand to be judged by the same God you've been insulting and denying His existence. Let's see if your big nairaland grammar & philosophies would come to your rescue at that moment.....or you would feel a sense of great horror, hopelessness and despair at what awaits you as you stand in judgement. Now you think we are begging you to believe in God, right? Don't worry, at the time of judgement, you will be the one begging the same God you denied to give you a second chance to serve Him and make things right, but it will be too late by then.
Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by Edelweiss44: 7:56am On May 01, 2016
dalaman:

I wonder why he is he'll bent on God showing himself to people after they are dead. This alone shows that this God idea he has been indoctrinated with is a scam.

No sir! God does not only show Himself to people only when they are dead. Many people have had personal encounters with God and they changed their ways afterwards. But the most important factor that points to the existence of God is creation. Look at the intelligent design behind creation and you will realise creation is too complex and intelligently designed to have been a product of chaos like the big bang.
Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by dalaman: 9:47am On May 01, 2016
Edelweiss44:

No sir! God does not only show Himself to people only when they are dead. Many people have had personal encounters with God and they changed their ways afterwards. But the most important factor that points to the existence of God is creation. Look at the intelligent design behind creation and you will realise creation is too complex and intelligently designed to have been a product of chaos like the big bang.

The complexity in creation proves that there is no God but Allah. Prove otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Emeka's Story From Hell by ValentineMary(m): 1:22pm On May 01, 2016
Edelweiss44:

You will know what CREATION is when you die and stand to be judged by the same God you've been insulting and denying His existence. Let's see if your big nairaland grammar & philosophies would come to your rescue at that moment.....or you would feel a sense of great horror, hopelessness and despair at what awaits you as you stand in judgement. Now you think we are begging you to believe in God, right? Don't worry, at the time of judgement, you will be the one begging the same God you denied to give you a second chance to serve Him and make things right, but it will be too late by then.
Simply because I don't share ur faith, I have to be wrong and ought to be punished You just don't realise how silly u made ur religion sound. Surely if there is a God, it is not d Judeo-christian God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Dear Atheists. / Do Atheists Believe On Jinns Or Supernatural Beings / Please Who Has This Song "Born To Win, Born To Reign In Life, I'm No Ordinary Pe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.