Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Business Ideas Needed For These Countries,kenya,tanzania,rwanda,southafrica Etc - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Ideas Needed For These Countries,kenya,tanzania,rwanda,southafrica Etc (634 Views)

4 Untapped Online Business Ideas In Nigeria - Nigerianonlinebusiness / I Have 450k Lying In My Account, Tangible Business Ideas Needed / Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Ideas Needed For These Countries,kenya,tanzania,rwanda,southafrica Etc by oltold: 4:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
Please,i would like people to suggest to me the kind or types of businesses that can be done in the area of exporting of goods and services or any other business opportunities, in between these countries,kenya,tanzania rwanda, south africa and some west african countries,from Nigeria.

Secondly, what are the businesses, someone could do in the agribusiness sector,that someone would be able to make a profit of 10% monthly,on a working capital of #300,000
Re: Business Ideas Needed For These Countries,kenya,tanzania,rwanda,southafrica Etc by wescoboy: 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
oltold:
Please,i would like people to suggest to me the kind or types of businesses that can be done in the area of exporting of goods and services or any other business opportunities, in between these countries,kenya,tanzania rwanda, south africa and some west african countries,from Nigeria.

Secondly, what are the businesses, someone could do in the agribusiness sector,that someone would be able to make a profit of 10% monthly,on a working capital of #300,000

Some export materials from @templegate. Check on him. It exposes many stuffs folks dont know about. Goodluck.
Re: Business Ideas Needed For These Countries,kenya,tanzania,rwanda,southafrica Etc by jaidman: 10:22pm On Apr 21, 2016
Am interested bro. Here is my no 08055665583

Tnx

(1) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Goes Village -withdraws Foriegn Use Of Debit Card (prove In Pic) / About Paperwork, Please Help Out I'm Confused! / Can I Sell On Jumia From Ondo State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.