Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

How To Clean Your Mattress To Keep Bedbugs And Dustmites Away Permanently. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Clean Your Mattress To Keep Bedbugs And Dustmites Away Permanently. (516 Views)

Can One Get A Quality Mattress(12/14 Inch Size) Apart From Mouka Or Vitafoam. / I Used The Book Of Revelation To Clean My Buttock In Prison - Pastor Hezekiah / How To Permanently Delete All Data From Samsung Note 5? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Clean Your Mattress To Keep Bedbugs And Dustmites Away Permanently. by easycleantips: 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2016
I thought i should share this topic with you guys and also get your views on the matter.

The other day i was in public transport and i saw a bedbug crawl out of a guy's nice and fresh white lace buba. I was embarassed for him. I had to tactfully call his attention to the pest so he doesn't keep carrying it around.

Though most of us can readily recognise bedbugs when we see them and because they bite and feed on human blood, only a few persons know about the existence of dustmites. These ones can cause colds and make asthma and hay fever worse with their droppings and body fragments. Do you know that there can be about 10 million of these on one bed.

Read about it here http:///1Rt6bIQ and share your views.
Re: How To Clean Your Mattress To Keep Bedbugs And Dustmites Away Permanently. by easycleantips: 11:10am On Apr 26, 2016
easycleantips:
I thought i should share this topic with you guys and also get your views on the matter.

The other day i was in public transport and i saw a bedbug crawl out of a guy's nice and fresh white lace buba. I was embarassed for him. I had to tactfully call his attention to the pest so he doesn't keep carrying it around.

Though most of us can readily recognise bedbugs when we see them and because they bite and feed on human blood, only a few persons know about the existence of dustmites. These ones can cause colds and make asthma and hay fever worse with their droppings and body fragments. Do you know that there can be about 10 million of these on one bed.

Read about it here http:///1Rt6bIQ and share your views.

Please this is the correct link. Sorry for the broken link above

http://easycleantips.info/how-to-clean-your-mattress-to-keep-away-bedbugs-permanently/

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Sun Blazing Hot !!! Guess We Are All Looking Forward To Have A Pool .......... / Justin Bieber Debuts New Hair Cut / Noah’s Ark Replica Sailing To Olympic Games, Photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.