Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Rihanna Shows Off Pierced N.ipples In See-through Dress (see Photos) - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Rihanna Shows Off Pierced N.ipples In See-through Dress (see Photos) (823 Views)

Stephanie Okerekes Linu Wows In Pink Dress And Short Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Shows Off Pierced N.ipples In See-through Dress (see Photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 21, 2016
I couldn't upload the pictures click here to view = > http://naija4real.com/rihanna-shows-off-pierced-n-ipples-in-see-through-dress-see-photos/

Pistol-packing Rihanna almost bares it all in just
a thong and a see-through negligee in sensuous
shoot for her new video ‘Needed Me.’
28-year-old multi-platinum selling singer,
Rihanna, has yet again, set pulses racing on
Wednesday with scintillating behind-the-scene
photos from her latest music video for ‘Needed
Me.’

The Barbados queen wore just a thong and a
see-through robe, proudly showcasing her
flawless figure and giant nipples.
Besides the tiny white lacy underwear, the only
only thing she wears is a pearl choker, gold
rings and a pendant of Africa. Her only other
accessory is a silver handgun with matching
silencer.

‘#NEEDEDMEVIDEO by Harmony Korine #TODAY
#NOON #VEVO,’ she captioned each of the five
Instagram photos, each more revealing than the
last.

(1) (Reply)

Shadowmatic Has Been Released For Android! / Lets See The Best Sentence / Can You Differentiate Between These Three Groups Of Famous Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.