Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,295 members, 7,846,336 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Queen Elisabeth Celebrates 90th Years Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Elisabeth Celebrates 90th Years Birthday (599 Views)

Ann Taylor Cook Of Original 'gerber Baby' Celebrates 90th Birthday / Klassic Diva And Husband Celebrates Son’s 2 Years Birthday (SEE PHOTO) / Omotola At The Queen Of England's 90th Birthday Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Queen Elisabeth Celebrates 90th Years Birthday by simplyolat(m): 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
Queen Elizabeth is Your
Floral Majesty for her 90th
Birthday!
WINDSOR, ENGLAND –
APRIL 20: Queen Elizabeth
II and Prince Phillip, Duke
Of Edinburgh watch a
performance of local acts
to open the Alexandra
Gardens Bandstand as part
of her 90th Birthday
celebrations In Windsor on
April 20, 2016 in Windsor,
England.
Happy 90th Birthday to
Queen Elizabeth II!
In this post we’ll be
showing you some
highlights of her birthday
celebrations so far. She
celebrated her birthday
yesterday and today the
21st which is the actual
day of her birthday. She
also took a historic photo
with the heirs to the
monarchy for a new
stamp,

http://www.simplyolat.com.ng/2016/04/queen-elizabeth-is-your-floral-majesty.html?m=1#more

1 Share

Re: Queen Elisabeth Celebrates 90th Years Birthday by klassykute(m): 9:00pm On Apr 21, 2016
she looks 80
Re: Queen Elisabeth Celebrates 90th Years Birthday by simplyolat(m): 9:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
hmmmm, she truly look younger than her age

(1) (Reply)

My Life Took An Amazing Turn When I Met My Wife - Ik Ogbonna / SHOCKING: Tiwa Savage Breaks Down While Exposing Her Family Secret / World’s Largest Airplane Lands In Perth, Australia (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.