Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:45 AM

NTEL Has No Pickup Centre In Lagos (see) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NTEL Has No Pickup Centre In Lagos (see) (619 Views)

Mavin Boss Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi In Lagos (see Full List Of Coverage Area / Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result / Ntel Makes First Volte Call In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NTEL Has No Pickup Centre In Lagos (see) by ceslide: 9:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
They posted this on their Twitter....also saying shocker007 is giving false info and is in no way associated with their network

Re: NTEL Has No Pickup Centre In Lagos (see) by pangea2: 9:29pm On Apr 21, 2016
Chai!
There is God o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NTEL Has No Pickup Centre In Lagos (see) by bigtt76(f): 9:39pm On Apr 21, 2016
I suspect the twitter handle or handler is fake too. How can you say 'ntel says it's fake.....'

ceslide:
They posted this on their Twitter....also saying shocker007 is giving false info and is in no way associated with their network
Re: NTEL Has No Pickup Centre In Lagos (see) by grevotech(m): 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
grevotech:
But their website has Lagos pick up centres
But their website has Lagos pick up centres

Re: NTEL Has No Pickup Centre In Lagos (see) by bongolistik(m): 10:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
Chai! Understanding. When has coverage become same thing as pick up centre? Please the OP is right as Ntel currently has no pick-up centre in Lagos and will be announced when they finally open up any in due time
Re: NTEL Has No Pickup Centre In Lagos (see) by shocker007(m): 11:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
@onyema1D Kindly clarify this matter on ground.
Dragging my username to the mud when you knew the info I posted was from the official website is absurd

The location i posted was directly from NTEL official website and they deliberately blocked access to the source immediately I posted it.
And later went on their official media channels to call me out.
Open your (sum) link so the world can see what you hiding.

Lalasticlala and seun should be aware I am no fraud and the information i posted was from the official website before it was removed off just like they did to the Fair Usage Policy.

You can download their Code of Conduct to see for their CC number which isn't functional.

Cc ceslide

1 Like

Re: NTEL Has No Pickup Centre In Lagos (see) by ceslide: 11:18pm On Apr 21, 2016
No one's saying you're a fraud...you probably posted unauthorised info which they deemed as fake

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Dead Lg G2 Verizon / Android: Typing Made Easy With One-handed Mode In Google Keyboard / Price Slash***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.