Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party (43666 Views)

PHOTO: Ooni Of Ife's Wife Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi Pregnant? / Wuraola Ogunwusi Looks Gorgeous In New Photos / Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi And Her Beautiful Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by drnairalov: 10:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
show of weaves
Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by neejay1986(m): 11:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
icebebe:
Why her sisters come do hair lik williwilli na,i no no wetin pple see fr dis weavon o,its fearful

Happy birthday iyawo oba,but u no dey smile?

Why b say na only white cloth she dey always wear,wats d gist na?

you mean Willie Obiano aka Willie is working
Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by Elerineye01(m): 11:07pm On Apr 21, 2016
Dis queen and her sis made me remember AYAMATANGA of Mount Zion films
Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by Arewa12: 11:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
so wetin concern me wif cake. Abegi make she go chop d cake wif her husband Ooni, wu dem epp
Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by Sixaxis: 11:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
Sse how doz ladies be lyk beings from the "planet of the apes"!

The baron de valls is gud with cheese tho'
Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by Etizz: 11:16pm On Apr 21, 2016
Seriously, she's not too beautiful.....

2 Likes

Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by kamilous(m): 11:34pm On Apr 21, 2016
this ooni has done more party in his short period of time on d crown dat he did in his entire life b4!....awuuu

2 Likes

Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by Raymie(m): 11:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
The hair on those ladies make them look like Alsatian dogs honestly. The picture is startling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
Olori my real sister,..I hope u arrange one of the palace babe me ur brother for a wife
Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by Dyt(f): 11:49pm On Apr 21, 2016
kennygee:
. Looking like the three witches in Macbeth.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by totorimi: 11:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
Just look and see what a whole palace of Ooni of Ife has become, a place where selfies and birthday party of all manner and shades of people can come. Chai, chai, since these guys came I dont know what that place has become, it has become a social media topic agenda. A place nobody can talk about anyhow before. Chai.

3 Likes

Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by Chiefwandungu(m): 12:17am On Apr 22, 2016
But biko, where's his other wife?

2 Likes

Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by bishopdave(m): 12:54am On Apr 22, 2016
Wao .....nice cake ...HBD
Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 22, 2016
Meanwhile there's flexy @palace here too
Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by martha89: 1:30am On Apr 22, 2016
icebebe:
Why her sisters come do hair lik williwilli na,i no no wetin pple see fr dis weavon o,its fearful [b][/b]

. grin grin grin
Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by vikeyz(m): 1:36am On Apr 22, 2016
Where their real hair gone @

Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by Manchelsea(m): 1:54am On Apr 22, 2016
U done minute.
Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by AreaFada2: 1:57am On Apr 22, 2016
The food on the table shows how the rich indulge in very unhealthy food.
Far and wide, no green stuff. Just oily stuff and red meat. And they are not exactly lean people.

A bit of cucumber, tomatoes will fill you up very quick and you eat less fatty stuff.
Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by Seventeen(f): 2:01am On Apr 22, 2016
This white wey she de always wear is becoming a little bit creepy.

Meanwhile... The Oba's first wife just disappeared the way some characters de take disappear for some soap opera. grin

2 Likes

Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by wickedworld: 2:04am On Apr 22, 2016
TheMoniker:
But she's still and will remain a b1tch.
Her lips tho
She go sabi suck joystick wella, na Wetin she take win that king be that

Hmmm, joy killer remember is turn by turn.

No mtter what is her destiny to be a queen stop hating because her husband love her more.
Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by encryptjay(m): 2:06am On Apr 22, 2016
kennygee:
This Ombre hair that the Olori's sisters have on Sha. Looking like the three witches in Macbeth.

Its not for dark skinned pple.
Hehehehe... Macbeth
Fair is foul and foul is fair.
Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by encryptjay(m): 2:10am On Apr 22, 2016
Palace now turning to party zone
Selfies, champagne popping on a daily basis.
What are those women wearing on their heads?
Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by Jimi23(m): 3:21am On Apr 22, 2016
Happy Birthday Olori. You are blessed.
Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by dikeigbo2(m): 4:41am On Apr 22, 2016
Speakdatruth:
this weed you take fresh well well

Wetin come concern weed and dream?
The dreamer is on point
Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by slowbreeze(f): 5:14am On Apr 22, 2016
Madam smile small nah....
Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by mamajaz(f): 6:20am On Apr 22, 2016
icebebe:
Why her sisters come do hair lik williwilli na,i no no wetin pple see fr dis weavon o,its fearful

'White' is all about purity. She is a pure woman against all those liars from the pit of hell. Why she doesn't smile? She is not frivolous. Those williwilli hairs nah 1million dollar per strand!
Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by Ishilove: 6:30am On Apr 22, 2016
mike404:
GARRI IS PHUCKING EXPENSIVE IN THE MARKET angry
As in ehn. It's now 600 for paint bucket angry

It was 300 naira last month sad
Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 22, 2016
encryptjay:

Hehehehe... Macbeth
Fair is foul and foul is fair.

When shall we three meet again, when the hurly burly's done, when the battle's lost and won, in thunder, lightening or rain?
Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by Damianbrown(m): 6:49am On Apr 22, 2016
sammysammy111:
Finally, fuel will be sold at 60 Naira per
litter from Friday!!
I new it!
President Buhari made it clear 2 hours
ago on a private interview in Aso Rock, that
fuel
will be sold at 60 Naira per
litter starting from Friday 22nd
April, 2016.
President Buhari also said
that, the issue of Naira falling in value
will be resolved in less than a week, he
made it clear that by the time the naira issue is
resolved, 60 Naira will = 1
Dollar and that will be in 3 weeks from now, it
will become one Naira - one Dollar.
President Buhari also said that he
promised to change Nigeria at the right
time and that right time is now.
He also
wanted to talk about
corruption, but my Tv exploded
immediately after he mentioned the
Word, "Corruption" and that was when
I woke up and discovered that it was all
a Dream. I sincerely apologize for playing with
your emotions...
guy don't ever try this kind of joke ever till you die....ever!!
Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by Thastie(f): 6:58am On Apr 22, 2016
Lilimax:
Lovely! This is the firs time I'm seeing her with her hair opened. BTW, where is that uplawal of a guy that said she cannot open her hair being a married woman? When she's not a Muslim embarassed

So married muslim women don't open their hair abi?
Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by Speakdatruth: 7:09am On Apr 22, 2016
dikeigbo2:

Wetin come concern weed and dream?
The dreamer is on point
fresh weed dey make persin dream impossible dreams
Re: Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party by xcllaxix(m): 7:14am On Apr 22, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
ooni of ife's sisters at the party

lalasticlala
Chai!!Chai!!...this her sisters be lyk ancestors...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. / Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Dressed Casually To An Official Function / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Arrives Abuja With Other High Chiefs For A Historic Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.