Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance - Literature (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance (114318 Views)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by oghenekome51(f): 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2016
Wow wow wow! Solomon weldone so much and sorry about ur headaches, may Jehovah cont to heal you! Looking forward to ur stories!
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by prettyJoy22(f): 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
images that pop into my head when I think of your female characters

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by babydecency2(f): 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lyk seriously, just like dat. Well it was indeed an unxpected end.meanwhile kudos to u dear,ur knowledge is growing more and more day by day. Pls stop stressing ur brain so that the headache will stop okk, and pls dnt forget to let me knw wen d second installment starts. Love u too.

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Lecturebidz(m): 10:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
weldone Solomon. I must confess,Ur writtings are really wonderful,Pls kip it up & may God heal ur ache & increase ur intellect. Amen
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Eze2000(m): 1:53am On Jul 27, 2016
solomonbrown64:

.. I will be publishing, not posting on a blog. I don't have a blog yet.

Hello solomon,
Nice write up you got there but now its time for a real war.

BATTLE OF THE AUTORS

Five authors, one story, one plot, one pen. One author rolls our a chapter and the next picks up there. All five major authors on Nairaland

1. Author one [me] ....creator of DIRTY DIAMONDS OF BOKO HARAM & RUTHLESS BETRAYALS
2. Author two [NevetsIbot] ..creator of SURVIVAL OF THE CURSE. A WEREWOLF STORY
3. Author three [safarigirl] ............creator TOMENTED
4. YOU?

venue is right here on NL.
time is end of August. plot and plans will be fixed by us all in the thread before the war begins

Are you interested?

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by slimsue(f): 3:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
Eze2000:

Hello solomon,

BATTLE OF THE AUTORS

Five authors, one story, one plot, one pen. One author rolls our a chapter and the next picks up there. All five major authors on Nairaland

1. Author one [me] ....creator of DIRTY DIAMONDS OF BOKO HARAM & RUTHLESS BETRAYALS
4. YOU?

time is end of August. plot and plans will be fixed by us all in the thread before the war begins

Are you interested?
Oga Solomonbrown64 please say yes.

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
Eze2000:

Hello solomon,

BATTLE OF THE AUTORS

4. YOU?

Are you interested?
hello, Eze. I am busy with a few projects but I think I will find a way to write when called upon. Let me know when it's about to go down.
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
Lecturebidz:
weldone Solomon. I must confess,Ur writtings are really wonderful,Pls kip it up & may God heal ur ache & increase ur intellect. Amen
thanks bro and Amen to your prayers.
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 5:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
babydecency2:
Lyk seriously, just like dat. Well it was indeed an unxpected end.meanwhile kudos to u dear,ur knowledge is growing more and more day by day. Pls stop stressing ur brain so that the headache will stop okk, and pls dnt forget to let me knw wen d second installment starts. Love u too.
...I know it was unexpected but I had to do it. I have recovered, sure I will tell you when the story starts, you know na.
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2016
prettyJoy22:
images that pop into my head when I think of your female characters
lol, those images ain't bad, you have quite the imagination. Why don't you pick a pen and write too?

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
oghenekome51:
Wow wow wow! Solomon weldone so much and sorry about ur headaches, may Jehovah cont to heal you! Looking forward to ur stories!
A big amen, sister.
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 5:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
Temitope012:
Gbayi, u've done a gud job. Which story is nxt now. Abeg mention me wen u start. Tanx bro
I should be thanking you for reading. The next story will be about me; my love life and how it changed me entirely.
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by prettyJoy22(f): 5:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
cry cry
solomonbrown64:

lol, those images ain't bad, you have quite the imagination. Why don't you pick a pen and write too?
would love to smiley I have actually tried writing... but don't just think I have the talent
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
Mutaino7:
Welldone op.. You never cease to amaze me.. Unlike me who is very lazy you're actually diligent in your works.
lol, I hear you. Wattpad has become a little stale, I remember those days when there were so many stories of the supernatural and most were different and unique but now they seem to be all the same especially the werewolf stories. Shame ,that most of those stories are now on Amazon but I think there is still one available. Search for "The Lone Wolf." it's an awesome story, I tell you. I read the stories you recommended.
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
prettyJoy22:
cry crywould love to smiley I have actually tried writing... but don't just think I have the talent
I don't think writing is a talent though , it's something you work on everyday but then, it's your choice. watch out for my next story, dear.
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2016
zelaws:
King Solomonbrown64! This is another masterpiece. Kudos for the great work more wisdom from above.
Amen, bro, Amen.
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
slimsue:
Oga Solomonbrown64 please say yes.
.... Lol, I think I just did.
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by prettyJoy22(f): 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
solomonbrown64:

I don't think writing is a talent though , it's something you work on everyday but then, it's your choice. watch out for my next story, dear.
Aiit, Pls notify me when you start.

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Eze2000(m): 7:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
solomonbrown64:

hello, Eze. I am busy with a few projects but I think I will find a way to write when called upon. Let me know when it's about to go down.

You got it man!
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Donswatter(m): 1:59am On Jul 28, 2016
solomonbrown64:

lol, I hear you. Wattpad has become a little stale, I remember those days when there were so many stories of the supernatural and most were different and unique but now they seem to be all the same especially the werewolf stories. Shame ,that most of those stories are now on Amazon but I think there is still one available. Search for "The Lone Wolf." it's an awesome story, I tell you. I read the stories you recommended.
lone wolf reach 500 for wattpad. Which author are you talking about?
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Temitope012(m): 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
solomonbrown64:

I should be thanking you for reading. The next story will be about me; my love life and how it changed me entirely.

Aiit bro, will b waiting patiently

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Tobadein(m): 2:48am On Aug 06, 2016
solomonbrown64:

I think I will find a way to write when called upon. Let me know when it's about to go down.
Big boss, you know I've always got your back when it comes to things like this. Don't hesitate to mention your loyalists on this thread o.
#Anticipating...
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by TheBlessedMAN: 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
Make i start 2dey read... Oga Solomon... With the comments hav seen so far, he be lyk say diz tori go sweet wella... Oga Solo no be so?
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
Donswatter:
lone wolf reach 500 for wattpad. Which author are you talking about?
...search for conleyswifey...The guy is a great writer....

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
Tobadein:

Big boss, you know I've always got your back when it comes to things like this. Don't hesitate to mention your loyalists on this thread o.
#Anticipating...
....Yes boss, I will....long time though...
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 2:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
Make i start 2dey read... Oga Solomon... With the comments hav seen so far, he be lyk say diz tori go sweet wella... Oga Solo no be so?
.....Lol, Na xo bro....
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Tobadein(m): 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
solomonbrown64:
....Yes boss, I will....long time though...
Happy Sunday Bro. Na work cause am o(+ my laziness to give comments)
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Charlesdock(m): 3:57pm On Aug 11, 2016
I was late again.... The show is over cry
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by stephenGee12(m): 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
[/color][color=#990000] ;Doga solo wetin dey shele. i hope u knw dat u are a killer.....sha jst beep wen the rest of ur stories is coming out sha....remain a fan.more megabyte to ur fone and more words to ur dictionary+brain...m..
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by BraniacX(m): 7:37am On Jan 22, 2017
I just taya for oga solo wickedness embarassed
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Dee4dourlly(m): 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
Wen will d story continue
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by davidica(m): 2:31am On Feb 12, 2017
Baba solomon u really d best

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

The Naughty Sisters / Shadows Of The Green / My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.