Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. (3392 Views)

ASUU Strike Has Been Conditionally Suspended / Strike Has Not Been Call Off Yet - ASUU President / Look At What Unilag Students Must Sign Before Being Re-admitted Back To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by jonmoveek: 9:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
It is bteen about 14 days since our school management forcefully pushed us out of our school. It was like an April fool to me at first sad sad but after seeing the whole frenzy on campus, i knew they were for real.

At first, students wanted to form Jagaban, grin , that we even drove away RRS men that came to harrass us
PS: I was at the back o, Na Only one life i get wink wink

As a sharp guy, I knew how everything was gonna turn out so I sharply order my Uber Cab I Had A Promo Code Of 10,000. Dont Ask How I Got It cool

To Cut To The Chase, The following week i went to visit one of my friends with benefits wink wink. around Ikeja where all these over smart boys snatched my Camon C8 from my pocket. After getting to her house, she was alone cos her senator Dad travelled out already, her mum wasnt even around. We had a lot of fun, even the expected happened smiley smiley *the best fun of the day* only to notice that my phone was missing already when i was about to leave, my face sharply change.

But with the kind of D juice I had just given my friend, she called her driver straight up and we headed for 3C Hub. Wow, to amazement she said i should pick any phone, with no hesitation I had to go for Tecno BOOM J8 cos i was at the launch and i knew how suitable the phone was. My friend is just the best in the world!

Up until now, I have enjoyed myself being at home cos BOOM J8 keeps my company. The Boom Player is 100, Speed and Multi Tasking is 100, Even the camera is the best whenever Im SnapChatting with my friends. So good, there is no ginger to read.

Lord Help Me!! sad sad

1 Share

Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by louiscole360: 10:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
So Unilag Girls can crawl under gate grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by Tizzie: 11:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
lmaoooo, op I like how you kept referring to the babe in question as "friend" you must be a very bad sharp guy o wink wink

1 Like

Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by Esotericbaby: 11:16pm On Apr 21, 2016
This strike no funny again oh, abeg I need go back school. lol op your eyes no big at all oh, oole !
Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by benigneOne(f): 11:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
these photos are so so funny grin grin grin
Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by gingerman876: 1:10am On Apr 22, 2016
HEheheeee.. Ur friend of benefit bought you a phone. Chai u will write statement in the future. Plus that was a great choice you made, the Boom J8 is the phone of the moment

1 Like

Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by TinyIslamic92: 10:21am On Apr 22, 2016
See as those girls dey crawl under gate like their life depends on it later they go deh form butty, awon werey grin
Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 22, 2016
Bad guys, as una take send those mobile policemen away na im surprise me. I rush go Oyingbo, before I returned, I don see all of them outside.
Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by tymajek: 11:20am On Apr 22, 2016
I swear...i'm quite surprised myself
louiscole360:
So Unilag Girls can crawl under gate grin grin
Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by tymajek: 11:23am On Apr 22, 2016
Unilag students are now tired of the strike shey?
When y'all wanted to be claiming rugged like Yabatech students.
Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by Cdave: 12:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
Don't read o....When they resume Monday and start exams Tuesday your eyes will clear!

jonmoveek:
It is bteen about 14 days since our school management forcefully pushed us out of our school. It was like an April fool to me at first sad sad but after seeing the whole frenzy on campus, i knew they were for real.

At first, students wanted to form Jagaban, grin , that we even drove away RRS men that came to harrass us
PS: I was at the back o, Na Only one life i get wink wink

As a sharp guy, I knew how everything was gonna turn out so I sharply order my Uber Cab I Had A Promo Code Of 10,000. Dont Ask How I Got It cool

To Cut To The Chase, The following week i went to visit one of my friends with benefits wink wink. around Ikeja where all these over smart boys snatched my Camon C8 from my pocket. After getting to her house, she was alone cos her senator Dad travelled out already, her mum wasnt even around. We had a lot of fun, even the expected happened smiley smiley *the best fun of the day* only to notice that my phone was missing already when i was about to leave, my face sharply change.

But with the kind of D juice I had just given my friend, she called her driver straight up and we headed for 3C Hub. Wow, to amazement she said i should pick any phone, with no hesitation I had to go for Tecno BOOM J8 cos i was at the launch and i knew how suitable the phone was. My friend is just the best in the world!

Up until now, I have enjoyed myself being at home cos BOOM J8 keeps my company. The Boom Player is 100, Speed and Multi Tasking is 100, Even the camera is the best whenever Im SnapChatting with my friends. So good, there is no ginger to read.

Lord Help Me!! sad sad
Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
Lol....stayin at home is boring but i dnt want to resume yet....m not prepared to write any exam.
What course are u studying and what level
Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by 360koncepts: 3:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
This strike has helped you ooo my nigga
Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by yinka360nl1: 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
There exists positivity in negativity.. My nigga u got yourself a better phone
Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by jonmoveek: 9:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
Lol, you know right
Tizzie:
lmaoooo, op I like how you kept referring to the babe in question as "friend" you must be a very bad sharp guy o wink wink
Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by jonmoveek: 9:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
It is really keeping my company
gingerman876:
HEheheeee.. Ur friend of benefit bought you a phone. Chai u will write statement in the future. Plus that was a great choice you made, the Boom J8 is the phone of the moment
Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by jonmoveek: 9:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
Mech Engr 400 LVL
Bholuwatifei:
Lol....stayin at home is boring but i dnt want to resume yet....m not prepared to write any exam.
What course are u studying and what level
Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by louiscole360: 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
Yh, this guy na real sharp guy
yinka360nl1:
There exists positivity in negativity.. My nigga u got yourself a better phone
Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by qidos121(m): 9:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
Please don't resume ooh i never read anything omo make man no go get carry over
Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by MaryAnne360: 9:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
Is this phone cool??

I want my boo to get me one wink wink
Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by BolajiChang: 9:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
The deed is finally done, they are resuming may2
Cdave:
Don't read o....When they resume Monday and start exams Tuesday your eyes will clear!

Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by jonmoveek: 9:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
jonmoveek:
Yh, Im all in a frenzy right now
Yh, Im all in a frenzy right now
BolajiChang:
The deed is finally done, they are resuming may2

Dont go and start reading undecided
Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by MaryAnne360: 9:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
Oh, for real?
qidos121:
Please don't resume ooh i never read anything omo make man no go get carry over

1 Like

Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by louiscole360: 9:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
Yh o, Unilag has resumed
MaryAnne360:
Oh, for real?
Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by jonmoveek: 9:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
Yh, it is. The camera is very cool

MaryAnne360:
Is this phone cool??

I want my boo to get me one wink wink

Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by BolajiChang: 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hope the 13MP is not just a hype?

jonmoveek:
Yh, it is. The camera is very cool

Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by MaryAnne360: 9:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
OMG, How do I start reading? cry cry

louiscole360:
Yh o, Unilag has resumed
Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by jonmoveek: 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
LOL, Are Really Asking Us Here?

MaryAnne360:
OMG, How do I start reading? cry cry

Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by MaryAnne360: 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
Why Cant I?

jonmoveek:
LOL, Are Really Asking Us Here?

Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by BolajiChang: 10:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
No forget say unilag boys na baba

LARRYDKING:
Bad guys, as una take send those mobile policemen away na im surprise me. I rush go Oyingbo, before I returned, I don see all of them outside.
Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by oginineme(f): 9:44am On Apr 23, 2016
They are too Behind[size=8pt][/size]
tymajek:
Unilag students are now tired of the strike shey?
When y'all wanted to be claiming rugged like Yabatech students.
Re: What UNILAG 14days Strike Has Caused To Me So Far. by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
Boriiiiiiiiiing shit..I didn't even bother to read..get a life bruh

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck / A Teacher Narrated His Experience Teaching In the classroom the UK / The World’s First Genetically Modified Babieswill Graduate High School This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.