Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

GP Calculator With C Language - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / GP Calculator With C Language (1567 Views)

My Semester GPA Calculator With Javascript / Building A Simple Calculator With Android Studio / Android GP Calculator For Nigerian Polytechnics; Free Source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GP Calculator With C Language by Djade007: 10:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
Download the source code https://github.com/djade007/gpa/archive/master.zip

The source file is main.c and it is well documented. If you are a beginner, it is important to look at lecture 1&2 materials here http://snet.io/t397 first

To use the program, visit bin/Debug and double click on GPA.exe

https://schoolnetwork.io/414/gpa-calculator-with-c-language
Re: GP Calculator With C Language by braine(m): 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
Oga, you must be in MIT.
Re: GP Calculator With C Language by larisoft: 7:31am On Apr 22, 2016
Nice try if you are a beginner. If you are not; I dont really see the big idea. I mean; look at this:
https://play.google.com/apps/publish/?dev_acc=03020631692002170684#MarketListingPlace:p=com.larry.universitiesgpcalculator.unilorin
Re: GP Calculator With C Language by Fulaman198(m): 8:55am On Apr 22, 2016
braine:
Oga, you must be in MIT.

ROFL why must he be in MIT because of writing a calculator application? M.I.T is a top computer science/computer engineering/software engineering school. Though United States has a ton of top Computer Science schools.
Re: GP Calculator With C Language by braine(m): 10:22am On Apr 22, 2016
Fulaman198:

ROFL why must he be in MIT because of writing a calculator application? M.I.T is a top computer science/computer engineering/software engineering school. Though United States has a ton of top Computer Science schools.

You don miss road. OP should understand what im talking about, maybe. But im not talkingg about the school in US.

1 Like

Re: GP Calculator With C Language by Djade007: 11:50am On Apr 22, 2016
braine:

You don miss road. OP should understand what im talking about, maybe. But im not talkingg about the school in US.
About the lecture notes abi?
Re: GP Calculator With C Language by Djade007: 11:52am On Apr 22, 2016
We are taking C language this semester. Just thought I should use the opportunity to master it.

The calculator is my first program in C.
Re: GP Calculator With C Language by braine(m): 12:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
Djade007:

About the lecture notes abi?

Yes. And are u using that for the assignment?
Re: GP Calculator With C Language by Djade007: 12:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
No assignments yet. We have only had 2 classes
Re: GP Calculator With C Language by umaryusuf(m): 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
Re: GP Calculator With C Language by seunthomas: 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
I quite appreciate your effort but permit to share my observations about your program.

I recommend you pass parameters to your functions rather than use global variables(variables that can be seen across functions) in your program. For a program as small as this, this is negligable but its a very good practice when you are writing very large programs. Trust me when your program gets very huge, it would be a nightmare.

But its a good effort. Forget what anyone is saying. C is a truely unique language in a world of its own.
Re: GP Calculator With C Language by Fulaman198(m): 6:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
braine:

Sorry about that
Re: GP Calculator With C Language by Djade007: 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
@Seunthomas thanks for pointing that out

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Developer Who Can Integrate Paypal & Bitcoin Api On A Donation Website / How To Recover Your Hacked Facebook Account Quickly / Where Can I Learn Javascript In Ilorin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.