Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,719 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Hair Doctor - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hair Doctor (2705 Views)

Hat Doctor Is Here / Wholesale Doctor USB Flash Drive 16GB Arms And Legs Free To Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hair Doctor by actoor(m): 10:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
To the ladies
Post all hair related problems
Am ready to answer all.

Dandruff?
Scanty hair?
Dry scarps?
Etching scarp ?
E.t.c.........
Re: Hair Doctor by Destinygrl(f): 11:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
Re: Hair Doctor by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:33pm On Apr 21, 2016
Pls aw can i mke my front hair grow mre fuller?, tz 2 scanty 4 ma lykin... #thanksINadvance
Re: Hair Doctor by actoor(m): 11:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
Pls aw can i mke my front hair grow mre fuller?, tz 2 scanty 4 ma lykin... #thanksINadvance

Avoid heavy attachment (braiding) / Ghana weaving for period of time.

Wash your hair when due for washing

And apply a good hair food on your scalp . Haircream or original coconut oil.
Re: Hair Doctor by actoor(m): 12:05am On Apr 22, 2016
Destinygrl:
hi doc
I Hv a problem since I was a little girl.
I Hv a bald spot above my left ear its itchy painful and I feel movement on that spot . during cold season hair grows on that spot but when its hot season it totally goes bald.
I take itraconazole and betnovate scalp application but I read somoewhere that they don't go together.

Go for a scalp massage.
Like twice a week for the next 3 weeks.
Re: Hair Doctor by Rehil(f): 7:04am On Apr 22, 2016
pls can u help me with products that work for hair growth?n hair thickness cos mine is kind of scanty
Re: Hair Doctor by actoor(m): 11:30am On Apr 22, 2016
Rehil:
pls can u help me with products that work for hair growth?n hair thickness cos mine is kind of scanty

Note:
There's no particular special product made for hair growth but hair enhancement.
You just had to give your hair some attention same way you pay attention to your mobile phone ;Dq

1: Do not relax your hair too often. *Max 4 times a year.
2: Always rinsed your hair properly with a clean water.
3: Steam your hair atleas ones in Six weeks with a steaming kits + Ori (Shea butter).
4: Ensure you tream the flaky parts of your hair.
5: Apply Posnal hair cream directly to your scalp.
Re: Hair Doctor by onose01(f): 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
Are you still using chemicals for your skin?
Ditch those cancer causing chemicals and take care of your skin with natural products.
Are you a student? Housewife? Or even a working class lady looking for ways to earn extra income?
Organic cream mixing is that business you are looking for. All you need is your kitchen. Yes! Your clean kitchen is your factory.

Come! Let me teach you how to make the following for just N2000.
50% discount for the first five to call or WhatsApp: 08054153798

•Egyptian body milk lotion & body wash
•Halfcaste cream 
•Whitening cream
•Chocolate cream
•Papaya/carrot/lemon cream
•Different body butters
•Baby soap
•Body wash
•Body  peel serum 
•Glowing cream
•morning/night facial cream
•Baby cream
•Pink lips balms
•Fairness serum
•Sunscreen cream
•Sunburn remover
•Pink lips balm
•Stretch mark cream
•Toning black soap
•Complexion scrub
•Face cleanser
•Breast firming mask and oil
•Hair growth cream
•Night cream for younger and glowing skin
•Glow serum for brightening & ageless skin
• Dark knuckle/armpit cream
•Under eye cream to remove dark circles
•Moisturizer for clear & fair skin
•Night cream for face-under eye
•Face primer
•Face mask

TREATMENT FOR THE FOLLOWING:
Dry skin
Eczema 
Dark spots
Acnes and Pimples

Up to 20 skin care videos inclusive.

COMPLIMENTARY COURSE
*How to make different organic oils from d scratch. 
*Effective weight loss drink

Training will start on the 27th of April, 2016.
If I were you, I'll take advantage of this special April bonanza.

1 Like

Re: Hair Doctor by Destinygrl(f): 5:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
Re: Hair Doctor by actoor(m): 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
Destinygrl:

the spot is too sore for a massage .
I think it might even be infected BC it all started when I once slept out when I woke up the scalp above my ear was yellow itchy and cut hair in lines.

Its best you go and see a medical doctor...
He will diagnos and probably refer you to a medical lab for a test.

Till then wink.
Re: Hair Doctor by Destinygrl(f): 8:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
being there done that but still no improvement .
tnz
Re: Hair Doctor by oluwawunmi(f): 9:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
pls ooo; anytime my hair is due i do av headace serious one untill i relax my hair what is d cause because i want to carry my natural hair.
Re: Hair Doctor by actoor(m): 11:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
Destinygrl:
being there done that but still no improvement .

tnz

Please, can you tell me about the Doctors report?
For now, I dont want to suggest an artificial hair implant until I know about the previous report.

Remember: True beauty its not all about your hair but, its about your state of mind. smiley
Re: Hair Doctor by actoor(m): 11:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
oluwawunmi:
pls ooo; anytime my hair is due i do av headace serious one untill i relax my hair what is d cause because i want to carry my natural hair.

When next your hair get due for relaxing and you don't want to do a retouching.

Visit a professional natural haircare for
Amino treatment or a Silk-Press.

With that your natural hair can be silky and you will be from headache's
Re: Hair Doctor by Destinygrl(f): 2:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
Re: Hair Doctor by rosezie4(f): 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
How can I grow my front hair
Re: Hair Doctor by actoor(m): 3:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
rosezie4:
How can I grow my front hair

I need to know/see the condition of your hair before I can tell you about the next steps.
Re: Hair Doctor by bravitudenatura(f): 9:12am On Apr 26, 2016
I can supply you coldpressed coconut oil,shea butter,cocoa butter,and manh more organic productsd for your hair. Contact me on 08132617478 or add on bbm 5BF03F8C
Re: Hair Doctor by fashionista24: 5:24pm On May 03, 2016
For those of you inquiring about how to grow your hair longer and thicker, get HJ Organic Fast Hair Growth secret recipe. It really helped me grow out my hair in a very short period. Here's a link to their website www.hjorganic.com
Re: Hair Doctor by actoor(m): 8:46am On May 04, 2016
How to Cure Rough and Dry Afro Hair

Healthy cheesy Afro hair is beautiful. However, Afro hair tends to be fragile, porous, dry and prone to damage, partly because the coiled structure of African-American hair prevents oil from spreading evenly through the hair. The problems become more pronounced if the hair is heat-styled or overprocessed. Curing rough, dry hair requires a regimen that adds oil to the hair, while minimizing damage and preserving the hair's natural oils.
Re: Hair Doctor by actoor(m): 8:49am On May 04, 2016
Treat rough, dry hair to a hot oil treatment once every week, using a product with natural oils such as shea butter or olive oil. Apply the hot oil to the hair, then cover the hair with a plastic cap. Sit under a warm dryer for 15 to 20 minutes, or wrap your head with a warm towel. Wash your hair thoroughly to remove the oil.
Re: Hair Doctor by actoor(m): 8:54am On May 04, 2016
Massage a light, leave-in conditioning oil into your hair every day. Use a natural oil such as jojoba, shea butter, royal jelly or coconut oil. Avoid products containing mineral oil or petroleum jelly, which clog the pores and dry the hair.
Re: Hair Doctor by actoor(m): 8:56am On May 04, 2016
Wash your hair once a week, using a gentle, pH-balanced shampoo. Afro hair is naturally dry, and shampooing more often strips its oils and dries the hair further. Also, too-frequent shampooing prevents natural oils to coat the entire hair shaft. Avoid shampoos containing sulfates, which also tend to dry the hair.
Re: Hair Doctor by actoor(m): 8:58am On May 04, 2016
Condition your hair each time you shampoo, using a moisturizing, protein-based conditioner containing amino acids, panthenol or hydrolyzed proteins. Massage the conditioner through the hair. Be sure to coat the ends, which are most prone to damage.
Re: Hair Doctor by actoor(m): 9:03am On May 04, 2016
Rinse your hair with water following exercise, as rinsing adds moisture and prevents buildup of salt and sweat.
Re: Hair Doctor by actoor(m): 9:13am On May 04, 2016
Comb your hair with a large-tooth comb, because small teeth can break the hair. If your hairstyle requires a part, use a rat-tail comb. Brush your hair with a natural bristle brush.
Re: Hair Doctor by actoor(m): 9:15am On May 04, 2016
Protect your hair by wearing a scarf or cap at night, or sleep on a satin pillowcase. Otherwise, rubbing when you move during the night may cause broken hair and split ends.
Re: Hair Doctor by actoor(m): 9:17am On May 04, 2016
Trim your hair regularly to remove dry, split ends. Many stylists recommend a trim every six to eight weeks, but close-cropped hair may need a trim as often as every four weeks.
Re: Hair Doctor by actoor(m): 9:19am On May 04, 2016
Tips

Limit use of blow dryers and curling irons, which damage the hair.Clean your hair-styling tools often, as they pick up dirt, residue and oils. Clean the tools with warm water and a few drops of shampoo.Massage your scalp often to stimulate oil production.
Re: Hair Doctor by actoor(m): 9:26am On May 04, 2016
Things You'll Need

Hot oil treatment
Plasticy cap
Hair dryer or warm towel
Leave-in conditioning
oilpH-balanced shampoo
Large-tooth combNatural bristle brush
Scarf, cap or satin pillowcase
Re: Hair Doctor by joie27: 12:26pm On May 12, 2016
You can get extra Virgin Coconut oil for N800 on Kaymu
http://www.kaymu.com.ng/tree-of-the-field-coconut-oil-250ml-828630.html

Re: Hair Doctor by actoor(m): 11:23pm On May 27, 2019
Hnmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEASON 2:AFFORDABLE & HIGH QUALITY CHIFFON/SATIN/SILK MATERIALS(<=N600) / Affordable Jewelry You Cant Just Ignore / "Bend Down" Selection : One Of A Kind!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.