Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,968 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Should I Quit School ? Question Disturbing Teenagers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Should I Quit School ? Question Disturbing Teenagers (464 Views)

Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) / Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) / Some Scary And Disturbing Images And The Stories Behind Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Quit School ? Question Disturbing Teenagers by brizzyng(m): 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
Dropping out of school Or quitting school simply means stopping half way, and not being able to continue or further our education. They are reasons which makes some one want to quit school, For example, they may have learning disabilities or emotional and behavioral problems that interfere with their learning and achievement. Others may be students whose cultural backgrounds don’t mesh easily with the dominant culture at school. Still others may be students from home environments in which academic success is neither supported nor encouraged. Students at risk come from all socioeconomic levels, but children of poor, single-parent families are especially likely to leave school before high school graduation. Boys are more likely than girls to drop out. Students at greatest risk for dropping out are those whose families speak little or no English and whose own knowledge of English is also quite limited.

Other Reasons Include:

READ OTHER REASONS http://brizzyng.com/should-i-quit-school-question-disturbing-teenagers/

REMEMBER TO DROP YOUR COMMENTS

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Least Organized Universities You Have Visited? / #jamesayangunna #freemote / Can Leicester Finalise The Deal At Old Trafford?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.