Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

How To Get Two People Into The Cinema With One Ticket - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Get Two People Into The Cinema With One Ticket (2456 Views)

Who Will Not Have A Nice Sleep Out Of These Two People? / When ________ Boys Visit The Cinema For The 1st Time / One Word Each For These Two People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Two People Into The Cinema With One Ticket by xaliujokes(m): 5:35am On Apr 22, 2016
Funny but truth, you can try this with your chick, lol
Cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: How To Get Two People Into The Cinema With One Ticket by nnachidav: 5:39am On Apr 22, 2016
Lolzzzz. Can't wait to try this with...
Fp again
Re: How To Get Two People Into The Cinema With One Ticket by Nobody: 5:43am On Apr 22, 2016
Dont mind the poster above me, he is speaking in töngues!
Re: How To Get Two People Into The Cinema With One Ticket by Oche211(m): 5:55am On Apr 22, 2016
This comes with a warning;
"don't try this in Nigerian cinemas".
Nigerians have no chill for this kind rough play.
Re: How To Get Two People Into The Cinema With One Ticket by Adonis3: 5:57am On Apr 22, 2016
Oche211:

"don't try this in Nigerian cinemas".

you took the words directly out of my mouthgrin

By the time wey dem finish with una two ehnnncheesy

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: How To Get Two People Into The Cinema With One Ticket by xaliujokes(m): 5:58am On Apr 22, 2016
Hmmm, e go work for Naija well
Re: How To Get Two People Into The Cinema With One Ticket by pbethel: 6:25am On Apr 22, 2016
Lol grin
Xaliujokes,where u go get ds 1 again? Can't stop laughing
Re: How To Get Two People Into The Cinema With One Ticket by Ezedon(m): 6:28am On Apr 22, 2016
I'm a big boy, I can't try this shit
Re: How To Get Two People Into The Cinema With One Ticket by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 22, 2016
This is unachievable because you will definitely look more like a suicide bomber putting on suicide vest.. Try this in Nigeria at your own risk..
Re: How To Get Two People Into The Cinema With One Ticket by eyeview: 7:34am On Apr 22, 2016
Dear Ladies,
Any guy that puts you thru this to get you to a cinema to watch a movie,go ahead and dump him.
Re: How To Get Two People Into The Cinema With One Ticket by xaliujokes(m): 8:39am On Apr 22, 2016
U'll need this sometimes, especially in this hardship,
Re: How To Get Two People Into The Cinema With One Ticket by Temmytea70(m): 10:08am On Apr 22, 2016
xaliujokes:
U'll need thus sometimes, especially is the hardship,

What language is this one speaking
Re: How To Get Two People Into The Cinema With One Ticket by xaliujokes(m): 11:52am On Apr 22, 2016
Temmytea70:

What language is this one speaking

typo error , am getting used to my new keyboard
Re: How To Get Two People Into The Cinema With One Ticket by Temmytea70(m): 12:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
xaliujokes:

typo error , am getting used to my new keyboard

Good one.... It was difficult getting to use my Nokia 3310 too grin grin

(1) (Reply)

More Joke / Naughty Ben / A Bit Rude. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.