Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) (78632 Views)

Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 (test And Interview) / Access Bank Frontline Internship Sept 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Nteogwuija(m): 8:54am On Jul 20, 2016
hisprinceship:

Hello,
10 questions paper and pen (go with ur pen) questions mixed btwn English and Maths equal proportion. U must have at least 6/10.

Next stage Personality test and ist interview with hr where they ll ask u questions on AccessBank.

Good luck
pls I also got the invite in phc, but I have a major issue which is my waec certificate, I don't have the original copy, what I have is the statement of result, the school I wrote the waec are requesting for 5000 jux to collect the certificate. pls I want to ask if I can use the online waec print out together with my statement of result. Secondly, what is the nature of the maths questions so I can prepare earnestly for it. thanks for the response in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by fcnaxo: 9:28am On Jul 20, 2016
Pauldubez:

Hi,

Please can we interview you and find out all about the process?

I look forward to your reply.

Kind regards.
interview me on what sir?
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Pauldubez: 9:31am On Jul 20, 2016
fcnaxo:
interview me on what sir?

The entire application process. We would like to send a few questions to you about the entire application process including application form, tests, interviews and your preparation for the aforementioned.

Our company aims to reduce youth unemployment by offering such advice free of charge to the public. Please provide an email address where we can contact you or please use the contact details below.

Thank you.

Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Blessedgurl(f): 1:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
hisprinceship:

Hello,
10 questions paper and pen (go with ur pen) questions mixed btwn English and Maths equal proportion. U must have at least 6/10.

Next stage Personality test and ist interview with hr where they ll ask u questions on AccessBank.

Good luck
Thanks very much. Hope training is going well.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by AlexisM16: 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hello everyone

Please help, I'm in a fix here.

Olasunkanmi mailed me this evening to prepare for a telephone interview this Friday in one of their branches here in Aba.

I was dropped after the final stage of the entry-level position I applied for, that was last month.

The mail just said telephone interview invite at the venue with date and time. No details regarding the position I'll be interviewed for.

What should I expect?
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Toosweet19(f): 2:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
Makarous:
guys drop your mail for the pq. I can't really call it past questions but, these were the style of questions asked. A friend did his test a few weeks ago with dem 2:1 batch and he passed. So, I can vouch for the questions.
hi,
please can u send those questions to "yellowgee@yahoo.com" i just got an invite for frontline aptitude test in Abuja.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Toosweet19(f): 3:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
please did any body get the frontline aptitude test invite in Abuja for the 25th of JUly 2016?
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by AlexisM16: 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
Toosweet19:
please did any body get the frontline aptitude test invite in Abuja for the 25th of JUly 2016?

Did your mail specifically call it frontline?
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Toosweet19(f): 4:44pm On Jul 21, 2016
AlexisM16:

Did your mail specifically call it frontline?

yes, frontline recruitment aptitude test
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by KennedyChuks(m): 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2016
Please someone send me the past questions ,I need some practice,aceskrypton@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by KennedyChuks(m): 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2016
Toosweet19:
Yes I did too slated for Monday
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Toosweet19(f): 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2016
KennedyChuks:

Yes I did too slated for Monday
okay, atleast its real, sent u a mail pls reply so i can know how u are preparing
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Mimol: 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
i got an invite for Abuja, slated for monday too

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by DrilMVP: 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
Toosweet19:

hi,
please can u send those questions to "yellowgee@yahoo.com" i just got an invite for frontline aptitude test in Abuja.
please you can forward to me too..idaraobongeyoetim@ymail.com
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Obas101(m): 10:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
mayowaOmeh:
Those who went for d interview on Sunday, how was it? And till now I haven't gotten any mail after writing d test on Saturday
Is it just written test no oral test?
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Mimol: 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
Any word from the HR Crew yet? @ Abuja peeps
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Toosweet19(f): 9:58am On Jul 29, 2016
Mimol:
Any word from the HR Crew yet? @ Abuja peeps
nothing yet oh
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Blessedgurl(f): 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
@Hisprinceship, @Realbitch, @Lazyrain, @fcnaxo, @Mimol.
Thanks so much, I just got a SUCCESS mail after the Aptitude Test and the First HR Interview at Port Harcourt last week. Waiting for the next stage. Please, what was the chat with the Head of Retail like?
I really appreciate your guidance.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Mimol: 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
You're welcome @Blessedgurl, I received mine too.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Blessedgurl(f): 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
Mimol:
You're welcome @Blessedgurl, I received mine too.
Okay.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by LazyRain(f): 9:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
Blessedgurl:
Thanks so much, I just got a SUCCESS mail after the Aptitude Test and the First HR Interview at Port Harcourt last week. Waiting for the next stage. Please, what was the chat with the Head of Retail like?
I really appreciate your Guidance.
Nothing to worry about. He asked me questions about my family and the reason I chose to work with Access Bank. It's just as they said, a chat.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Blessedgurl(f): 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2016
LazyRain:

Nothing to worry about. He asked me questions about my family and the reason I chose to work with Access Bank. It's just as they said, a chat.
Okay, thanks very much.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by hisprinceship: 6:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
Blessedgurl:

It was a fun experience my only advice is go in there with ur original self don't try to paint yourself to impress him. Abraham likes people with potentials that he can improve on.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Blessedgurl(f): 6:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
hisprinceship:

It was a fun experience my only advice is go in there with ur original self don't try to paint yourself to impress him. Abraham likes people with potentials that he can improve on.
Okay, thanks very much.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by RealBitch(f): 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2016
Blessedgurl:
he's cute to start with. and very accommodating. don't go being all cocky. all the guys and girls that had answers to all the questions even before you ask them? I don't see them anymore. best thing is, just show potential. that's the primary thing. who I too Sabi epp?
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Blessedgurl(f): 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
RealBitch:
he's cute to start with. and very accommodating. don't go being all cocky. all the guys and girls that had answers to all the questions even before you ask them? I don't see them anymore. best thing is, just show potential. that's the primary thing. who I too Sabi epp?

Thanks very much for this.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Toosweet19(f): 9:11am On Aug 15, 2016
please for those that got the success message, any hint on whats next?
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by fastandfurious: 9:31am On Aug 15, 2016
There's this group on facebook. "Job Links Nigeria". There are updates on openings there. current openings. I can't paste them all here
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Blessedgurl(f): 2:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
Toosweet19:
please for those that got the success message, any hint on whats next?
I got a mail today for final assessment at PH tomorrow. So that shouldbe the chat.

P.S: I did my aptitude test at PH.

@mimol check your mail.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Mimol: 2:29am On Aug 18, 2016
I got the same mail too for the 23rd of August in Abuja @Blessedgurl, an update after yours tomorrow will be much appreciated. Good luck smiley

Ps: found you on the GSK thread grin the hustle is real
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Blessedgurl(f): 6:51am On Aug 18, 2016
Mimol:
I got the same mail too for the 23rd of August in Abuja @Blessedgurl, an update after yours tomorrow will be much appreciated. Good luck smiley

Ps: found you on the GSK thread grin the hustle is real

Thanks dear, will definitely give you heads up. I wonder why ours is on short notice, well maybe they are testing our "ability to meet deadlines" as written in our CVs.

Lolz....Man gatz hustle oh.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Blessedgurl(f): 9:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
@Mimol. The Interview later turned out to be a Video Interview with the Group Head of HR & not the Group Head of Retail Operations. The questions were basic interview questions & a little personal ones depending on the individual. Just be prepared and alert.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply)

N-power: Site For Test Assessment & Timetable - See Details Here / How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) / N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.