Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,907 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Flavour's First Daughter Holding His Portrait - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour's First Daughter Holding His Portrait (27732 Views)

Flavour's First Daughter, Gabriella, Is A Poser! (Photos) / Moji Olaiya's First Daughter, Arrives At The Ikoyi Vault To Pay Her Last Respect / Princess Ekeinde: Omotola Jalade's First Daughter Is Cute! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour's First Daughter Holding His Portrait by ichommy(m): 1:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
Nice
Re: Flavour's First Daughter Holding His Portrait by banme1(m): 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
Flavor more fluid to ur tool. Continue to expand the babymama stuff. Silly ladies. Most of them running their mouth on Nl if opportunity strikes they will fall for it.
Re: Flavour's First Daughter Holding His Portrait by delishpot: 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
muaa:

so na weak sperm dey produce female children abi... smh
no matter what this joke should not be cracked by a lady.

No be small thing o. But science said so. It is believed that sperms with male chromosome swims faster than females but they die faster too. So if there is an egg already, the male sperm most likely gets to it first but if no eggs yet the male sperm dies and the female survives and wins the fertilization race.
Na so science talk o.
Re: Flavour's First Daughter Holding His Portrait by DONSMITH123(m): 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
cute
Re: Flavour's First Daughter Holding His Portrait by blueeyes1: 1:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
BE811APP:
I wonder how he will feel.. If a young guy makes his daughters Baby Mammas in d near future...

Men Respect Women..

Women Learn to insist on using a Condom if u must do the thing wink
Don't u think these girls become baby mamas on purpose?
Re: Flavour's First Daughter Holding His Portrait by mekonglobal(m): 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
BE811APP:
I wonder how he will feel.. If a young guy makes his daughters Baby Mammas in d near future...

Men Respect Women..

Are d baby mamas complaining? And the answer is No, infact thats what they ever wanted...surfice to say thats what comes to a man of fame n wealth.. Or can't u see the way the baby mamas are showcasing their babies all over social media like some art exhibition

1 Like

Re: Flavour's First Daughter Holding His Portrait by akreest(m): 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
That dog undecided

the baby is cute though sha.

E break your heart before? Why u dey sound so bitter/?
Re: Flavour's First Daughter Holding His Portrait by totorimi: 1:47pm On Apr 22, 2016
Any woman that chooses to be a so called baby mama for some man is telling the world that she is not worth being a wife.

1 Like

Re: Flavour's First Daughter Holding His Portrait by blueeyes1: 1:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
banme1:
Flavor more fluid to ur tool. Continue to expand the babymama stuff. Silly ladies. Most of them running their mouth on Nl if opportunity strikes they will fall for it.
Bless u jare.
Hypocrites everywhere.
Re: Flavour's First Daughter Holding His Portrait by dollyjoy(f): 1:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
faith551:

thats so not just fair
what is not fair sir?
Re: Flavour's First Daughter Holding His Portrait by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
Father FlaBRAHAM has many Baby Mamas

Many Baby Mama has father FlaBRAHAM

Anna Banner is one of them

And so is Sandra

Father FlaBRAHAM !!!!

Remix out soon

Thank God I dey house because the kin laff wet dey tear me for did song, na so people go wonder whether I don't comot from yabaleft

But Kai, man wey dey spread im seed like palm kernel wey dey scatter for ground, problems dey o!

1 Like

Re: Flavour's First Daughter Holding His Portrait by blueeyes1: 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
That dog undecided

the baby is cute though sha.
And why is he a dog? You sound very bitter.
Re: Flavour's First Daughter Holding His Portrait by excomarow(m): 1:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
Which kind Foto grapher b dis nah

Common slap e no fit slap

1 Like

Re: Flavour's First Daughter Holding His Portrait by dollyjoy(f): 1:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
akreest:

E break your heart before? Why u dey sound so bitter/?
no he don't
well it my opinion and i am entitle to it.
Re: Flavour's First Daughter Holding His Portrait by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
Shame.... Even a child couldn't keep him. He ain't no DOG trust me.
Re: Flavour's First Daughter Holding His Portrait by blueeyes1: 2:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
nubian999:
Shame.... Even a child couldn't keep him. He ain't no DOG trust me.
Bless u double dearie
Re: Flavour's First Daughter Holding His Portrait by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
Father FlaBRAHAM has many Baby Mamas

Many Baby Mama has father FlaBRAHAM

Anna Banner is one of them

And so is Sandra

Father FlaBRAHAM !!!!

Remix out soon

you nailed it
Re: Flavour's First Daughter Holding His Portrait by Anextin(f): 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
muaa:

That stupid joke shouldn't be thought of at all. Be it man or lady. But then some people's brain are left wired so we have no choice but to accommodate their stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Flavour's First Daughter Holding His Portrait by Tobium1(m): 2:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hadez:
Come to think of it, this man only gives birth to girls. Is his sperm not strong enough? cheesy

Just joking oh before they come and eat me here undecided

You must have a WiFi installed in ur head, how come we share de same thoughts? Dis is just de exact comment I had in mind
Re: Flavour's First Daughter Holding His Portrait by Agagwomekason(m): 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
All dis baby mama of a thing
Re: Flavour's First Daughter Holding His Portrait by Shedybliss98(m): 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hadez:
Come to think of it, this man only gives birth to girls. Is his sperm not strong enough? cheesy

people who give birth out of wedlock, mostly give birth to girls.
Re: Flavour's First Daughter Holding His Portrait by henboy01(m): 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
BE811APP:

Men Respect Women..

Na skin to skin sweet pass o. Girls abi I lie?
Re: Flavour's First Daughter Holding His Portrait by InMyOpinion(m): 3:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hadez:
Come to think of it, this man only gives birth to girls. Is his sperm not strong enough? cheesy \

[size=15pt]Means you're a product of a weak sperm abi? SMH...[/size]
Re: Flavour's First Daughter Holding His Portrait by simpleseyi: 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
CNNReporter:
The proud dad of two girls shared this photo on his IG page and captioned it in his native language. The baby girl is the love child Sandra Okagbue bore for him in 2014.

Chaiiiii. He has two daughters, nemesis is catching up with him too quickly. Karma is a biitch.
Re: Flavour's First Daughter Holding His Portrait by Raphafire101: 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
Him never even start to born girls, him go born them fill house,since na women be him wahala...
Re: Flavour's First Daughter Holding His Portrait by femi4: 4:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hadez:

If you want his sperm, go for it! You might give him his first son
Re: Flavour's First Daughter Holding His Portrait by firstolalekan(m): 9:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hadez:

Good for him

Boys too will revenge

The way he has been fûcking girls about

Idíot
Re: Flavour's First Daughter Holding His Portrait by hornyman(m): 9:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hadez:

But u are a girl too does it means ur dad's sperm not strong enough too? Na joke I dey too ooo. Before peeps go come eat me raw 4 here. Girls are children too jor.

1 Like

Re: Flavour's First Daughter Holding His Portrait by tranxo(m): 10:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
EroticAngelina:
awww so cute cheesy

buh abeg he should slow down on the babymamaing and train these beauriful girls.

You must be gifted to see her beauty from the back of her head.
Re: Flavour's First Daughter Holding His Portrait by murmee: 8:14am On Apr 23, 2016
muaa:

Weak or strong sperms, a baby sex is determined by the sperm. The sperm carrys X & Y chromosomes so it depends on which one fertilises the female egg. Are there no doctors on Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Flavour's First Daughter Holding His Portrait by faith551(m): 1:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
dollyjoy:
what is not fair sir?

you shouldn't have called him a dog
Re: Flavour's First Daughter Holding His Portrait by dollyjoy(f): 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
faith551:

you shouldn't have called him a dog
ok no problem. I hope that wouldn't stop you from voting my candidate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo Looking Gorgeous In Makeup Photos / D’banj Admits To N100m Debt Case, Says “it Was An Investment” / #BBNaija Gifty Puts Cleavage On Display In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.