Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,016 members, 7,810,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. - Phones (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. (337109 Views)

I Collected My Reserved Ntel Sim Card In Abuja. / NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know / I Got My NTEL Sim Card... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by missyblissy: 9:14am On Apr 21, 2018
daamazing:
So guys my NTELs data speed is slower than when I insert the Sim on my mobile. Average speed isnt up to 1mb, around 700kbs. But when inserted into my phone, it's up to 4mb per sec.
I've reset multiple times. Same ish, what could be the issue?
Thanks

I hope you are using the ntel. WAWU promo Sim. If not you are really missing. See the plans below

Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by missyblissy: 9:16am On Apr 21, 2018
Please femi when you unlock the modem for swift network for use other networks. Will the swift Sim function in the unlock modem.

Just wanna know
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by phemmyfour: 9:45am On Apr 21, 2018
missyblissy:
Please femi when you unlock the modem for swift network for use other networks. Will the swift Sim function in the unlock modem.

Just wanna know
Sure it will work. No damage whatsoever to the device
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by missyblissy: 2:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
phemmyfour:
Sure it will work. No damage whatsoever to the device
Thanks
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by phemmyfour: 2:18pm On Apr 21, 2018
missyblissy:

Thanks
Anytime dear
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by daamazing(m): 2:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
missyblissy:

I hope you are using the ntel. WAWU promo Sim. If not you are really missing. See the plans below
Lol. I have 2 wawu Sims and getting a 3rd one next week too. Lol
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by missyblissy: 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
daamazing:
Lol. I have 2 wawu Sims and getting a 3rd one next week too. Lol

Good!!!! grin
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by daamazing(m): 2:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
missyblissy:

Good!!!! grin
grin
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by dustmalik: 2:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
missyblissy:

I strongly urge everyone to disregard the above comment, unless you want to be frustrated to death by slow internet. The so-called WAWU sim plans are throttled just so you don't enjoy your data. Stay away from it. I regret ever buying into it.

But if you can afford ntel's unlimited plans, then go those ones. They aren't throttled. Not that they are fast anyway
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by missyblissy: 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
dustmalik:

I strongly urge everyone to disregard the above comment, unless you want to be frustrated to death by slow internet. The so-called WAWU sim plans are throttled just so you don't enjoy your data. Stay away from it. I regret ever buying into it.

But if you can afford ntel's unlimited plans, then go those ones. They aren't throttled. Not that they are fast anyway

I don't know what you mean by throttled but anyway I have the normal ntel. Sim, the unlimited plan is the best cos there's no. Cap on it compared to other networks unlimited plans but it is freaking expensive. Come on.... It's 17500 every month for what now?

I stopped subscribing until I heard about the Wawu promo it is the best. Just pay 1k for 12 gb and if its not what you expect den don't subscribe again but I tell you, you will. Presently using the 3k plan which is 48gb and its fast and better grin

If your network is slow. Something is definitely wrong please check. I'd you still have data. myntel.com.ng wink
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by daamazing(m): 2:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
dustmalik:

wow. No wonder I'm getting slow speed on my mifi. If I insert into my mobile it's faster but temporarily loses connection for like 10secs.
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by dustmalik: 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
missyblissy:

I don't know what you mean by throttled but anyway I have the normal ntel. Sim, the unlimited plan is the best cos there's no. Cap on it compared to other networks unlimited plans but it is freaking expensive. Come on.... It's 17500 every month for what now?

I stopped subscribing until I heard about the Wawu promo it is the best. Just pay 1k for 12 gb and if its not what you expect den don't subscribe again but I tell you, you will. Presently using the 3k plan which is 48gb and its fast and better grin
I have had a WAWU sim way before you, and I'm telling you authoritatively that it's throttled. It was after I complained to an ntel staff, who is my friend, that he told me that I made a mistake by buying the WAWU sim. He told me that the WAWU sim plans are throttled, and they would continue to be throttled.

Do you think any Nigerian network would give you 48gb for 3K, and allow you to enjoy it?
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by Gbengazzee(m): 1:15am On Apr 23, 2018
Hi guys. Anyone here had experience using this device I saw on jumia at N12.5k - ZTE ZTE 4G Wifi / Mifi ( All SIM)Mobile Pocket Wifi - MF920W+ - BLACK. Is the device ok or not. Thanks.
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by larisdena(m): 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2018
phemmyfour
#phemmyfour
pls can this swift Nomad modem be unlocked ??
the model number is MO91..it does not have a specific name.

Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by larisdena(m): 10:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ntel Network does not work with some modem.i once had the same issue,the truth is you have to get another modem for your Ntel SIM and make sure you test it before you pay.
greenhulk:

Did u switch to 4g only? Ntel is 4g only so u need to swicth network type to 4g only and access point name as ntel
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by deochris749(m): 3:54am On Apr 25, 2018
SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!!

I have unlocked spectranet mifi (Huawei E5573-606 model) it works perfectly with other network sims but doesn't work with NTEL sim.

PLEASE ADVISE O ABEG!!!
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by larisdena(m): 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
go and get another modem,it does not support NTEL SIM anymore.
you can get Huawei E5573-320 version it has the FDD Band that support ntel.
or change the apn settings on the Huawei E5573-606 modem if you are lucky it will work.
deochris749:
SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!!

I have unlocked spectranet mifi (Huawei E5573-606 model) it works perfectly with other network sims but doesn't work with NTEL sim.

PLEASE ADVISE O ABEG!!!
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by dataking: 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2018
larisdena:
go and get another modem,it does not support NTEL SIM anymore.
you can get Huawei E5573-320 version it has the FDD Band that support ntel.
or change the apn settings on the Huawei E5573-606 modem if you are lucky it will work.
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by dataking: 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
Is there something sinister happening to my modem that was unlocked 2 years ago. Every 6 months, it seems the guy that unlocked it has programmed it to go brick on me. He claimed its normal and I have to always bring it to update the unlocking. Please save me from being held captive. Image of the modem below.

1 Like

Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by olu4life(m): 6:55am On Apr 26, 2018
Hi Joanana

Please can my Smile Mifi be unlocked?
The model is LTE MiFi M028AT
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by phemmyfour: 9:51am On Apr 26, 2018
dataking:
Is there something sinister happening to my modem that was unlocked 2 years ago. Every 6 months, it seems the guy that unlocked it has programmed it to go brick on me. He claimed its normal and I have to always bring it to update the unlocking. Please save me from being held captive. Image of the modem below.
model
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by dataking: 1:03pm On Apr 26, 2018
phemmyfour:
model

Huawei B310s-927 Boss
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by 4SIGHTCONNECT: 6:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
hi femi, help me unlock this swift wifi E5372
IMEI : 862554020262781

THANKS
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by phemmyfour: 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
4SIGHTCONNECT:
hi femi, help me unlock this swift wifi E5372
IMEI : 862554020262781

THANKS
it will cost you a token, call or text the no at the signature
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by phemmyfour: 8:57pm On Apr 26, 2018
dataking:

Huawei B310s-927 Boss
can't be unlock remotely. You can tell him to flash another firmware into it after unlocking it
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by 3RNEST(m): 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2018
I unlock Smile Cube Router only, if u want to unlock yours simply use the WhatsApp link below to reach me...

Watch below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJMlM-f00EQ

Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by phemmyfour: 9:24pm On Apr 26, 2018
3RNEST:
I unlock Smile Cube Router only, if u want to unlock yours simply use the WhatsApp link below to reach me...

Watch below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJMlM-f00EQ
The Liberian boy
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by Benardy: 9:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
Hello Mr Femi pls help me unlock my spectranet Model-B310s-927
Imei- 869242020749162

Thanks.
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by Benardy: 9:57pm On Apr 26, 2018
phemmyfour:
can't be unlock remotely. You can tell him to flash another firmware into it after unlocking it

Hello Mr Femi pls help me unlock my spectranet Model-B310s-927
Imei- 869242020749162
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by 3RNEST(m): 8:31am On Apr 27, 2018
phemmyfour:
The Liberian boy
Who be Liberia boy?
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by 3RNEST(m): 10:20am On Apr 27, 2018
phemmyfour:
forget it
Forget what, u don't just call me names anyhow and u expect me to keep quite, this is ur 2nd time now, what's all this upadan? angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (79) (Reply)

Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread / GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.