Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

So Much Aso Ebi Styles To Design Just To Prove How Much You Love Aso Ebi - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / So Much Aso Ebi Styles To Design Just To Prove How Much You Love Aso Ebi (1754 Views)

8 Aso Ebi Styles We Are Tired Of Seeing, Ladies get in here / Nigerian Owambe Aso Ebi Styles 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Much Aso Ebi Styles To Design Just To Prove How Much You Love Aso Ebi by mizzteemah(f): 2:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
[size=15pt] SO MUCH ASO EBI STYLES TO DESIGN JUST TO PROVE HOW MUCH YOU LOVE ASO EBI [/size]

Hey Lovelies

Did you guys have fun this week? Well I did.. I guess I wasn’t the only one who had fun this week because this diva’s below sure hit their various occasions looking fabulous. Every design in this look book is amazing right from the gele’s to the shoes, not forgetting how each piece was designed. This asoebi styles are well defined and they each come with a certain uniqueness either based on the tailors initiative or the client, but you could mimic any look with a touch of personality for example you have the option of choosing the fabric match by this I mean mixing the colors or the print.

Dark Blue

PEACH

MIXED

ANKARA

SHEER

PURPLE

Shimmer

guinean girl look sexy and cool in her ankara, aso ebi style

INKMYAFRICA

MERCY AIGBE

IRO AND BUBA

CHICOOEEE

DEEP.V

CROSS

AGBAYE

FRINGE

BOU BOU

[img]BUSTIER[/img]

[size=15pt]Lets know what you think of this post

Check out more inspiring Ankara and Aso ebi Styles @[url]followmego.net[/url]
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

How To Tie "Take A Bow" Gele Headgear - Full Tutorial (video) / Affordable Lugauages Nd Bags / Beautiful Fashion Labels For Your Fashion Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.