Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,008 members, 7,845,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Shameful! Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This Dress On Her Wedding Day? (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shameful! Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This Dress On Her Wedding Day? (photos) (3733 Views)

Fan Called Seyi Shay "Confirm Village Girl" For Wearing This Dress (photo) / Mercy Aigbe Or Lilian Esoro: Who Rocked This Dress Better? / Will You Allow Your 28years Old Pregnant Wife Wear This Clothe Outside( Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shameful! Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This Dress On Her Wedding Day? (photos) by azeezspicy: 6:47pm On Apr 22, 2016
This is the photo of the bride that has caused controversy on the net
This photo of a bride has kept internet users shouting and talking. The bride is seen in the picture displaying all her assets during the wedding. Not just that, another picture could be seen of a woman almost going n*ked from the top as her dress nearly falls down.

Many have lambasted the people in the picture and termed it shameful.
See photos : http://spicyblogz..com/2016/04/shameful-will-you-allow-your-wife-wear.html

Re: Shameful! Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This Dress On Her Wedding Day? (photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
Wow! What a pleasant view to behold.. Can't believe I missed this wedding... Free viewing for all in attendance.. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Shameful! Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This Dress On Her Wedding Day? (photos) by Ndukings92(m): 7:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
my wife's breast will not sag like this before our wedding so no need of answering this question.ara dara ada,mtschweee

3 Likes

Re: Shameful! Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This Dress On Her Wedding Day? (photos) by Kiish(m): 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
so u expect big breast to stand like pillar
Ndukings92:
my wife's breast will not sag like this before our wedding so no need of answering this question.ara dara ada,mtschweee

3 Likes

Re: Shameful! Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This Dress On Her Wedding Day? (photos) by kogistar: 7:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
the lady's breasts, looks like she already has kid

2 Likes

Re: Shameful! Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This Dress On Her Wedding Day? (photos) by SporaD8: 8:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
Too much stress! She would have been more comfortable in the nud£

2 Likes

Re: Shameful! Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This Dress On Her Wedding Day? (photos) by DrayZee: 9:21pm On Apr 22, 2016
See as the groom dey shine teeth!
Re: Shameful! Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This Dress On Her Wedding Day? (photos) by mjames: 9:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
This is shameful really.

1 Like

Re: Shameful! Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This Dress On Her Wedding Day? (photos) by TrollTrap: 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
I don't care tbh...it's our wedding day + it's all about us + Na my booby be that kiss

1 Like

Re: Shameful! Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This Dress On Her Wedding Day? (photos) by fistonati(m): 11:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
She must have paid half payment to her Tailor.

She's not bridegroom, she's breastgroom.

1 Like

Re: Shameful! Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This Dress On Her Wedding Day? (photos) by fistonati(m): 11:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
I blamed the pastor that joined them.
Equalizer:
Wow! What a pleasant view to behold.. Can't believe I missed this wedding... Free viewing for all in attendance.. Lol

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Cossy Orjiakor Begs Male Fans To Come And “service” Her At Lekki Hotel / Big Girl Dunnie Wants You Guys To See Her Sweet Assets(sexy Photos) / BBNaija: What Marvis Did To Debie Rise Is So Cruel!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.