Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Urgent Please - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Please (2694 Views)

Urgent Please / Urgent Please!!!is This Interview Invite A Scam Or Real / Very Urgent Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Please by ogayoungboss(m): 8:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
You are invited for call centre job test at HR Indexx 7, Manuwa street,off keffi street, ikoyi. Lagos by 8am on 25/04/2016. Bring originals and duplicates of your Birth and Academic certificates. Reply with your names to confirm attendance.how real are they please help a brother out.
Re: Urgent Please by Vongsama(m): 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
ogayoungboss:
You are invited for call centre job test at HR Indexx 7, Manuwa street,off keffi street, ikoyi. Lagos by 8am on 25/04/2016. Bring originals and duplicates of your Birth and Academic certificates. Reply with your names to confirm attendance.how real are they please help a brother out.

They are legit n genuine. I had mine today. When u r goin, prepare to spend 6hours or more. Make as many as 3duplicates of each of ur certificates. U will take assessment test in 3 areas (quantitative, verbal, and listening -listen in d language u applied for n answer d question that follow) with the HRindexx folks and also do an interview with them. After that they wil send u to VI that same day. They are one of the recruiting vendors for access bank. So the job is actually an access bank job. So after u r done with HRindexx u'll b sent to VI (access bank call centre station) wher u will take three other tests (essay, personality, and typing test). After that, u'll be interviewed by an access bank staff.
It really gona b a long day so prepare for it and all d best.
And if u'll b given d same question to write an essay on then u may find d question helpful now. The question is "why do u wanna work for access bank?"

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Please by emmloppy: 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
@vongsama,,,,is it gatecrashable,,,,
Re: Urgent Please by ogayoungboss(m): 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
Wud they take affidavit from court in place of birth certificate and what is Their age rang,so after the test wud they recruit the person immediatly or thry wud ask u to wait.
Re: Urgent Please by hoebamaa(m): 12:05am On Apr 23, 2016
I also got the message. concern the listening - English question,how many selection of English questions do they have and how many questions are they altogether?.
Are they the one to pay for our T-fare down to VI.?
Re: Urgent Please by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 23, 2016
hoebamaa:
I also got the message. concern the listening - English question,how many selection of English questions do they have and how many questions are they altogether?.
Are they the one to pay for our T-fare down to VI.?
You're very hilarious asking if they would pay for your tfare to VI...i wonder how you plan on getting a job if you ain't ready to make any sacrifices

1 Like

Re: Urgent Please by Vongsama(m): 6:38am On Apr 23, 2016
1... It is not gatecrashable.
2... U r absolutely responsible for all your expenses
3... Like I said, I just did mine yesterday so I can't confirm hw d employment will happen bt we were told we'll be contacted soon.
4... The listening test is not English. They are recruiting hausa and igbo fluent speakers. Ur language will depend on d language u applied for.
Re: Urgent Please by hoebamaa(m): 7:20am On Apr 23, 2016
danieloy4:

You're very hilarious asking if they would pay for your tfare to VI...i wonder how you plan on getting a job if you ain't ready to make any sacrifices
Its a crime to ask a question .abeg face front.
Re: Urgent Please by Kookny(m): 7:58am On Apr 23, 2016
Vongsama:
3... Like I said, I just did mine yesterday so I can't confirm hw d employment will happen bt we were told we'll be contacted soon.
4... The listening test is not English. They are recruiting hausa and igbo fluent speakers. Ur language will depend on d language u applied for.

Baba na,

Please where's the venue? For Hrindexx
Re: Urgent Please by Vongsama(m): 8:55am On Apr 23, 2016
Kookny:

Baba na,

Please where's the venue? For Hrindexx
The address is in the invitations. Don't u hav it? Or are u intending to gatecrash? Anyway, that's the address in the invitation and this post.
Read through what the op wrote
Re: Urgent Please by hoebamaa(m): 11:47am On Apr 23, 2016
Vongsama:
Thanks for the info..but I can't speak both languages. I can also speak Yoruba.
Re: Urgent Please by Vongsama(m): 3:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
hoebamaa:
Thanks for the info..but I can't speak both languages. I can also speak Yoruba.

All u need is English and one of Hausa, Igbo or yoruba. But all the folks I met there including myself understand n speak either igbo or hausa -no yoruba
Re: Urgent Please by OEmiohe: 4:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
Please someone (she is 29)just got An invite for a test at HR indexx but has paSted the age limit(27) for there client(I.e Accessbank). She was called on friday afternoon by hr indexx and was asked her age, becos she did not include her age details on her CV. At about 8:15pm last night she got a text message inviting her for a test. Pls should she still go for the job invite on monday. She has been cAlling their number to verify if its A mistake or not but they are nt picking.
Pls candid advice she doesn't want to waste her time and effort getting there only to find out its a mistake.
Re: Urgent Please by kecy19(m): 5:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
I have a few questions for you Sir.
1. Please for the quantitative was calculator allowed?
2. Was their any screening(cut-off mark) after you finished the quanititative, verbal and listening?
3. Was their consideration for those that came later than 8am?
Re: Urgent Please by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
hoebamaa:

Its a crime to ask a question .abeg face front.
No wonder you're still behind the queue getting a job yet
Re: Urgent Please by hoebamaa(m): 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
danieloy4:

No wonder you're still behind the queue getting a job et
oh... Mr Managing Director try and think outside the box and you will understand the reason why I asked sure a question.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Please by natureisgood(m): 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
Vongsama:

They are legit n genuine. I had mine today. When u r goin, prepare to spend 6hours or more. Make as many as 3duplicates of each of ur certificates. U will take assessment test in 3 areas (quantitative, verbal, and listening -listen in d language u applied for n answer d question that follow) with the HRindexx folks and also do an interview with them. After that they wil send u to VI that same day. They are one of the recruiting vendors for access bank. So the job is actually an access bank job. So after u r done with HRindexx u'll b sent to VI (access bank call centre station) wher u will take three other tests (essay, personality, and typing test). After that, u'll be interviewed by an access bank staff.
It really gona b a long day so prepare for it and all d best.
And if u'll b given d same question to write an essay on then u may find d question helpful now. The question is "why do u wanna work for access bank?"

CBT I guess... How many Questions each for the quantitative and Verbal reasoning, plus how many minutes was given for the test.
Re: Urgent Please by Vongsama(m): 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
natureisgood:

CBT I guess... How many Questions each for the quantitative and Verbal reasoning, plus how many minutes was given for the test.

Cbt sure. Quantitative is 20 questions, 10mins. Verbal is 15 questions, 10mins. Can't remember d number of questions in d indigenous language test bt its also 10mins.
Re: Urgent Please by bidexmimi(f): 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
Did you later hear from them after that day?

Vongsama:

Cbt sure. Quantitative is 20 questions, 10mins. Verbal is 15 questions, 10mins. Can't remember d number of questions in d indigenous language test bt its also 10mins.
Re: Urgent Please by Vongsama(m): 8:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
bidexmimi:
Did you later hear from them after that day?

Yea. Had ma medicals today.
Re: Urgent Please by mecfot: 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
Mecfot Homes is a real estate firm in Lagos urgently requires the services of a qualified Male and female Marketing officers.
Job Duties/Responsibilities
 Selling of property promo ticket,
 Marketing and promoting properties for sale;
 Negotiation with prospective buyers;
 Relating information about the property to the prospective buyer;
 Visiting and talking to the buyer about the property and its special features;
 Monitoring sales as they proceed and liaising with all interested parties
 Advising clients and helping buyers to decide what they want to buy;
 Making sure that price agreed is acceptable to both buyers and the company;
 Keeping up to date with trends in the local residential property market, as well as the commercial market.
Qualifications
Minimum of SSCE, OND and BSc in any discipline (Degree in Estate Management as .added advantage)
The training for all marketing officer will take place on 7th May 2016 by 8am
With attractive pay package, minimum of # 10,000 per day
The ideal candidates must be able to work with minimal supervision and be willing to pioneer the company vision.
Application Closing Date: 6th May, 2016
send your cv to mecfothomes@gmail.com
Re: Urgent Please by bidexmimi(f): 9:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
*awwwn..nice, do u have an idea of wat deir pay is like?

Vongsama:

Yea. Had ma medicals today.
Re: Urgent Please by Vongsama(m): 10:01am On May 01, 2016
bidexmimi:
*awwwn..nice, do u have an idea of wat deir pay is like?

Nah! When I asked, d reply I received is that I'll know how much if am given d job.
Re: Urgent Please by shiimah: 10:43am On May 01, 2016
Vongsama:
Bro, abeg whatsapp me on 08061202340.... I want to ask u some questions pls. Thanks
Re: Urgent Please by ugojaysly(m): 8:41am On May 07, 2016
Did all the tests on 4th of may, waiting for the next stage of the interview

(1) (Reply)

Imo State Civil Service Recruitment Thread / Latest Vacancies At FHI 360, 4th September, 2018 / Frsc Recruitment Mail On Screening(kebbi, Niger And Kwara)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.