Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,638 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Is Your Level Of English Have Anything To Do With Your Post? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Your Level Of English Have Anything To Do With Your Post? (462 Views)

Did You Want To Test Your Level Of Reasoning? Platinum Reasoning Contest 2018. / How To Get Your Post To The Front Page On Nairaland / 9 Reasons Why Your Post Never Made Front Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Level Of English Have Anything To Do With Your Post? by oyinkinola: 9:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
... just kncok the nairalanders into the round corner, they look for way of escape by challenge on written in poor english, what's my english have to say about my own opinion!
or how long can I judiciously selecting words and correcting errors before making post?
Re: Is Your Level Of English Have Anything To Do With Your Post? by Nobody: 2:08am On Apr 23, 2016
op,it's does your level of English have anything to do with your post?
Re: Is Your Level Of English Have Anything To Do With Your Post? by sj00: 11:24am On Apr 23, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Should Stop Complaining About Threads Making Frontpage / Michael Okpara University Question Paper / Africans Got Talents: Watch This Man Dances And Sleeps On A Wire Tied To A Tree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.