Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Man Smokes Weed During Rangers Vs Nasarawa Live Match (Pictured) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Smokes Weed During Rangers Vs Nasarawa Live Match (Pictured) (39010 Views)

State Government Donates Buses To Enugu Rangers International Football Club / Parade Truck Used By Enugu Rangers During NPFL Trophy Display / Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Smokes Weed During Rangers Vs Nasarawa Live Match (Pictured) by moshino(m): 1:13am On Apr 23, 2016
contactmorak:
Seen on TV this evening. Rangers vs Nasarawa live on SS3... A fan seen smoking weed to celebrate a goal.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/04/blog-post_22.html

Where was he smoking it, and how do you it was "weed"?
Re: Man Smokes Weed During Rangers Vs Nasarawa Live Match (Pictured) by DrinkWater10: 1:18am On Apr 23, 2016
Oxenomy:
Rangers won 2-1 ... I was there live cheesy. Flew in from Abuja this evening and my guy was like, let's go watch rangers game.. It was really fun and I enjoyed the large turnout.. Nija league is improving!
God bless your soul.
Please how much was the gate fee?
Re: Man Smokes Weed During Rangers Vs Nasarawa Live Match (Pictured) by Arcard(m): 1:33am On Apr 23, 2016
obiagu stand full of smokers, u way dy dia go even fllow high if care nt taken
Re: Man Smokes Weed During Rangers Vs Nasarawa Live Match (Pictured) by Arcard(m): 1:37am On Apr 23, 2016
DrinkWater10:

God bless your soul.
Please how much was the gate fee?
gate fee na 100 popular stand 200 cover stand, 1k vip, for ur information d tickets sellers where overwhelmed caused pipo plenty, come c where fans use body open big gate way dey locked wt chain's, omo i entered free ohhh
Re: Man Smokes Weed During Rangers Vs Nasarawa Live Match (Pictured) by talk2dmc(m): 1:41am On Apr 23, 2016
Na normal thing ! OBIAGU STAND ....
Re: Man Smokes Weed During Rangers Vs Nasarawa Live Match (Pictured) by Greataausim(m): 2:05am On Apr 23, 2016
Nsukka weeds smiley.... Omo, the weed no be here woooh shocked LMC ban the weed smoker... Walai, i remembered my days in enugu, wen i don smoke nsukka weed lik dix... Na so so expensive i d spend ontop of Mama Chibuzor foods
Re: Man Smokes Weed During Rangers Vs Nasarawa Live Match (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:02am On Apr 23, 2016
Twizzy30:
Naija I hail. This same npl wey player dye wear madrid handband dey play

Buuuuhahahahahahahahaha. U don kill me with Laff cheesy
Re: Man Smokes Weed During Rangers Vs Nasarawa Live Match (Pictured) by PasNina(m): 3:58am On Apr 23, 2016
ireneony:
grin abeg make una give the guy lighter to smoke that mary j cheesy

As e de hot ontop this sun grin

If e good for your health take am..

By the way I don't see anything wrong in it.

The stupid camaraman is to blame for this. smiley
LOL.... Nawti gurl
Re: Man Smokes Weed During Rangers Vs Nasarawa Live Match (Pictured) by miqos02(m): 4:20am On Apr 23, 2016
ok
Re: Man Smokes Weed During Rangers Vs Nasarawa Live Match (Pictured) by danla44(m): 5:14am On Apr 23, 2016
Where is the smoke? This is not a weed...!
Re: Man Smokes Weed During Rangers Vs Nasarawa Live Match (Pictured) by 6digitscomrade: 5:22am On Apr 23, 2016
irene u go kill me wiv laffoooo...na now i confirm u jare i don dey observe u since for dis forum..we suppoz meet for sure i swear down...first time i heard it called mary j was in hamburg..st pauli arena perhaps u might av heard and it was from a german..he asked me in a pub..bro u gat some good mary j?i paused and he said dont give me that look bro...i know u blacks like good mary j...my brain pick like turaya network straight up..
ireneony:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Smokes Weed During Rangers Vs Nasarawa Live Match (Pictured) by silkytouch(m): 5:29am On Apr 23, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Because I got high......by Afroman.

I was gonna clean my room until I got high
I was gonna get up and find the broom but then I got high
my room is still messed up and I know why (why man?) yea heyy,
- cause I got high [repeat 3X]

(La da da da da da da da da)

I was gonna go to class before I got high
I coulda cheated and I coulda passed but I got high
(La da da da da da da da da)
I am taking it next semester and I know why, (why man?) yea heyy,
- cause I got high [repeat 3X]

Afroman....lol.

Hahahahahahhahaha!!
I freaking love that song man! Makes me LOL every single time.
The lyrcs is funny, the beat is funny, the damn Afroman is just a Comedian!
Re: Man Smokes Weed During Rangers Vs Nasarawa Live Match (Pictured) by menxer: 5:39am On Apr 23, 2016
ireneony:

You are right but that's a good clip, that cameraman is paid to get such clips.

The guy wants to watch the match in 3D enhanced mode grin
Re: Man Smokes Weed During Rangers Vs Nasarawa Live Match (Pictured) by femi4: 5:49am On Apr 23, 2016
ireneony:

na night dem play the match
Re: Man Smokes Weed During Rangers Vs Nasarawa Live Match (Pictured) by Empredboy(m): 5:59am On Apr 23, 2016
contactmorak:
Seen on TV this evening. Rangers vs Nasarawa live on SS3... A fan seen smoking weed to celebrate a goal.

op u didn’t see #rannas (rangers vs Nasarawa United) trending for the First time a Nigerian league will trend on Twitter to report, u didn’t tell us that nigeria league now has a version of #msn (messi, swarez, nemar) in #cane (clement, aguda, nwobodo, egbuchulam) trending. Nawa ooo. How nigeria go fit better if people like u no see anything good about the country.
Re: Man Smokes Weed During Rangers Vs Nasarawa Live Match (Pictured) by aswani(m): 6:15am On Apr 23, 2016
Onikan stadium also had a weed section. It was the top left corner of the stand/terrace that is to the left of the players when they are walking onto the pitch.

When the place was full, the buyer would have to throw the money down to the seller first who would then throw their merchandise back up. Not once did anybody try to cheat another.

That was the liveliest part of the stadium to be in with their funny commentaries on events in the game.

Woe beside you though if you were in that
corner when Stores scored a goal and you didn't celebrate.
Re: Man Smokes Weed During Rangers Vs Nasarawa Live Match (Pictured) by amtaken(f): 6:22am On Apr 23, 2016
And little kids were right in front of him.

Nigeria has no data system otherwise the police would have traced him bring him to books.

contactmorak:

Re: Man Smokes Weed During Rangers Vs Nasarawa Live Match (Pictured) by Tolubory(m): 6:37am On Apr 23, 2016
contactmorak:

The guy no wan smoke am.
E just dey service am.....
Re: Man Smokes Weed During Rangers Vs Nasarawa Live Match (Pictured) by Bobbysmart6(m): 7:16am On Apr 23, 2016
Lol.d man dey use am step down hm pressure of d game
Re: Man Smokes Weed During Rangers Vs Nasarawa Live Match (Pictured) by NigerianDiamond(m): 7:53am On Apr 23, 2016
3DCYCLOPS:
una dey laff...that guy is a Nassarawa utd fan..

obviously he's not pleased with the score..

he wan high turn dat score to 1-10 grin

Meanwhile check out this new release by Mo'Buhari #Nolongthing

Obviously he is an enugu man cos it is a known fact that away team fans don't travel long distances to watch league games in Nigeria.
Re: Man Smokes Weed During Rangers Vs Nasarawa Live Match (Pictured) by jtwest(m): 7:56am On Apr 23, 2016
grin na because he wan watch d match for 4D and in slow motion too
Re: Man Smokes Weed During Rangers Vs Nasarawa Live Match (Pictured) by benjaminiyke(m): 8:08am On Apr 23, 2016
Flexherbal:
We're they not searched before the entered the stadium?
search fire. I was present at the stadium,the match was free...Gate was wide open and even hawkers were going about their business. Although the game was very interesting and the stadium was full to the brim due to free gate fee.
Re: Man Smokes Weed During Rangers Vs Nasarawa Live Match (Pictured) by benjaminiyke(m): 8:10am On Apr 23, 2016
successralu:
It's a regular thing... that na Obiagu stand... We all know that
Those guys eh...crazy supporters. But it was fun tho..they were even flying biafran flag. Fear no allow police near that area..
Re: Man Smokes Weed During Rangers Vs Nasarawa Live Match (Pictured) by benjaminiyke(m): 8:15am On Apr 23, 2016
Oxenomy:
Rangers won 2-1 ... I was there live cheesy. Flew in from Abuja this evening and my guy was like, let's go watch rangers game.. It was really fun and I enjoyed the large turnout.. Nija league is improving!
I was there too...it was so fun especially the mexican wave. Match was so interesting...
Re: Man Smokes Weed During Rangers Vs Nasarawa Live Match (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 23, 2016
Abayor7:
grin the nigga be like. "Esu n gbe inu mi, hell boy"
Awon eyan Erukumakanaki grin
please translate
Re: Man Smokes Weed During Rangers Vs Nasarawa Live Match (Pictured) by Hanibal(m): 8:30am On Apr 23, 2016
5starmilitant:
What more can we expect from Nigeria league. If this happen Europe, that fan will be banned. But we see even worse things, because the Nigeria leAgue lacks discipline.

It's only in Nigeria league that the first half of a game last for 45mins, and the second half will be 25mins because home team must win.
Spits
when last did you watch a match in the Nigerian league? going by this comment you've been out of touch with happenings for at least 3 or 4 years.
Re: Man Smokes Weed During Rangers Vs Nasarawa Live Match (Pictured) by toprealman: 8:31am On Apr 23, 2016
There is a stand for doping @ Enyimba stadium. If you go there....them go EPP you wella.
Re: Man Smokes Weed During Rangers Vs Nasarawa Live Match (Pictured) by 5starmilitant: 8:40am On Apr 23, 2016
Hanibal:
when last did you watch a match in the Nigerian league? going by this comment you've been out of touch with happenings for at least 3 or 4 years.

Go and check statistics, home team always win. Match fixing.
Re: Man Smokes Weed During Rangers Vs Nasarawa Live Match (Pictured) by xtainchukwu(m): 8:40am On Apr 23, 2016
That's the obiagu stand where smoking of weed is legal... Lol
Re: Man Smokes Weed During Rangers Vs Nasarawa Live Match (Pictured) by ireneony(f): 8:45am On Apr 23, 2016
6digitscomrade:
irene u go kill me wiv laffoooo...na now i confirm u jare i don dey observe u since for dis forum..we suppoz meet for sure i swear down...first time i heard it called mary j was in hamburg..st pauli arena perhaps u might av heard and it was from a german..he asked me in a pub..bro u gat some good mary j?i paused and he said dont give me that look bro...i know u blacks like good mary j...my brain pick like turaya network straight up..
grin...
The first time I heard that word was in my school..
Re: Man Smokes Weed During Rangers Vs Nasarawa Live Match (Pictured) by 6digitscomrade: 8:52am On Apr 23, 2016
lol...in europe?if not u don go badttt skool oooo my dear..but maybe not bad as the one i attended..#winks#
ireneony:
grin...
The first time I heard that word was in my school..
Re: Man Smokes Weed During Rangers Vs Nasarawa Live Match (Pictured) by odk1: 8:58am On Apr 23, 2016
5starmilitant:

Go and check statistics, home team always win. Match fixing.
you are very wrong. Which statistics. This is my third year following npfl. Do not spread false info if an away team plays well and they deserve to win they do e.g 3sc lost their match against lobi at home watched when ikorodu lost at home against giwa ifeanyi Uba won away to elkanemi and many more this season

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How The Super Falcons Were Received By The FG In 2010 (Throwback Photos) / Super Falcons of Nigeria Vs Namibia AWC Match: 2 - 0 / Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.