Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,391 members, 7,812,153 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Recent Recruitment In A Leading Bank In Nigeria, April 22nd 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recent Recruitment In A Leading Bank In Nigeria, April 22nd 2016 (2557 Views)

AFENET Nigeria April 2018 Recruitment (10 Positions) / Flour Mills Of Nigeria April 2018 Latest Recruitment (10 Positions) / Latest Daily Job Updates In Nigeria - April 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recent Recruitment In A Leading Bank In Nigeria, April 22nd 2016 by tunisbaba(m): 10:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
A Client, a Leading Bank in Nigeria in her quest for expansion is looking to fill the above mentioned role.

Job Title: Shipping Documentation Officer Responsibilities Candidate would be responsible for • Receipt and recording of shipping documents from overseas • Make copies of shipping documents received to the scanning companies for RAR Processing. • Follow up with the scanning companies to ensure RARs are collected on schedule timely. Maximum of 5 days for sea shipments and 2 days for air shipment. • Dispatching RARS to the branches & keeping track of same. • Recording of RARs received daily on an excel spread sheet & remedy application. • Ensure that all required feedbacks (i.e acknowledgement copies, approval) are obtained and filed off accordingly. • Reconcile RARs collected with the shipping document sent out for processing. • Notify the account officers on daily basis for RARS collected through Remedy application & E- mails. • Releasing RARs to customers and keeping appropriate record of same. • Attend to filing on a daily basis of RAR related documents. Requirements Candidate must have HND/B.Sc with a minimum of Lower Credit and Second Class Lower with at least one (1) year experience in Administration and not more than 35 years; must have advanced computer skills (Microsoft office 2007) and a working understanding of Windows 2000 – 2003, Windows 2003 Server. He/She must possess effective communication skills, verbal and written; socially confident; respond positively to change; Teamwork skills and be Customer service oriented.

Job Title: Secretary Requirements Candidate must have at least one (1) year experience in the role and not be more than 35 years old. He/She must have a B.Sc/HND in any discipline with a minimum of Lower Credit. How to Apply Interested and Qualified Candidates should send their CVs to moyo.olanipekun@ workforcegroup.com using preferred role as subject.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recent Recruitment In A Leading Bank In Nigeria, April 22nd 2016 by millhouse: 11:21am On Apr 24, 2016
Good
Re: Recent Recruitment In A Leading Bank In Nigeria, April 22nd 2016 by glothaddy(f): 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
applied. God help me, I need job terribly. my birthday is in June, I need a birthday gift. amen
Re: Recent Recruitment In A Leading Bank In Nigeria, April 22nd 2016 by mightykay(m): 5:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
they dont use rar again it is paar they use now and it is custom that produces it now not scanning companies. Pls ppl should be sending latest jobs here. this one is two to three years obsolete

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy: Web Developer/designer & Social Media Expert Needed / Npower 2017 Pre-selected Get Ready For Protest / Where Can A Geology Student Get IT (industrial Training) Placement In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.