Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

Am Grateful To These Fellow Nairalanders And GOD!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Am Grateful To These Fellow Nairalanders And GOD!! (816 Views)

I Am Grateful For The N250 Gift- Uniport's Best Graduating Pediatrics Student / Am Grateful To These Fellow Nairalanders And GOD!! / Am Grateful To GOD And These Fellow Nairalanders!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Grateful To These Fellow Nairalanders And GOD!! by CHRISTALLITE: 1:53am On Apr 23, 2016
Am glad to tell everyone that I was able to finish successfully my first semester in University of Ilorin(Unilorin),with CGPA score of 4.36 over 5.(Remain just 0.14 to make first class).

This wouldn't have happen or close to occur but with the help of these fellow Nairalanders.They stood and help me all the way to resume school.
They helped me paid the School Acceptance and Tuition Fees at the diest time,hours to deadline date.On the very last day of making payment.
Sir,@Melodies forever I shall be grateful for your gesture.You were there for me.When no one was (or can ).

Ma you were exceptionally one in a billion.
You were there,all through my tuition payments and even help my schooling allowance till mid February.(I lost contact with her and am bothered).
She occasionally calls me,to know my welfare.
How could,I have fair,without you?
Sure no means.
You are my all.
If not for you,where would I have been?
Am so grateful Ma.

I really want fellow Nairalanders to help me thank these people they are exceptionally awesome.
I would have been a drop out by now,but for them and GOD.

I will like to appreciate Ojap for those words.I do remember those words they kept me going.
"It could be really
tough when trying to break even but the good
Lord that has brought you this far will not let
you down".

Those words go a long with me.Even as it is tougher now,am optimistic by those words.

Nairalanders please help me appreciate these peoples (Some are fellow unilorin school mates)too.They were all there for me,for their encouraging words and kinds.
They never tell me that am a poor boy and so need not go to university as I will be unable to make ends meet.
They are awesome.

Seun
Lalasticlala
NOBODY
jmichins
Yungmilio2
Evatee
Fitsonati
MayorofLagos
M4gunner
Godjone.
Weedseller
GideonG
Eleniyan
OJaP
Pelumie
Jerryspan
Great scholar
Chisombenedicta
Ccfan
Joygalore
lotousflower
Sven
MzLarem
jeryspan

I vow to make it first class this second semester.
And a Strong one.
But,Geology ain't easy o.

Am grateful to Nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: Am Grateful To These Fellow Nairalanders And GOD!! by Category1: 1:57am On Apr 23, 2016
Hope u get 5.0 in ur second year.
Re: Am Grateful To These Fellow Nairalanders And GOD!! by chriskosherbal(m): 1:59am On Apr 23, 2016
I celebrate with you.
Re: Am Grateful To These Fellow Nairalanders And GOD!! by swagaholic: 2:45am On Apr 23, 2016
Nice, keep it up
Re: Am Grateful To These Fellow Nairalanders And GOD!! by Cutehector(m): 2:46am On Apr 23, 2016
Keep up the Good work...
Re: Am Grateful To These Fellow Nairalanders And GOD!! by CHIJIOKE1314: 2:56am On Apr 23, 2016
Zoo education:

I am not surprised at the rubbish you put up there..
How did you score the acclaimed mark with the jargon you wrote here..

Please, pay less attention on chips, omo-krikri, Expo and/or bribing of lecturers to concentrate more on reading in achieving a true score befitting of your diction..

1 Like

Re: Am Grateful To These Fellow Nairalanders And GOD!! by Amberon11: 3:04am On Apr 23, 2016
On behalf of the O.P, I say a very big thank you to

Ojap
Melodies

The good Lord who is a rewarder of all will surely multiply and triple all you've given for the purpose of the O.P's educational advancement. Your pockets shall never run dry.
Favour shall meet Favour in your lives. You shall meet unprecedented breakthroughs. Where there is lack, you shall have in abundance. you shall be epitomes of success in Jesus Name, Amen!!!

Remain blessed.
Re: Am Grateful To These Fellow Nairalanders And GOD!! by Amberon11: 3:06am On Apr 23, 2016
you have no chill....
CHIJIOKE1314:
Zoo education:

Please, pay less attention on chips, omo-krikri, Expo and/or bribing of lecturers to concentrate more on reading in achieving a true score befitting of your diction..
Re: Am Grateful To These Fellow Nairalanders And GOD!! by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 23, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
Zoo education:

Bad belle is allowed.
Re: Am Grateful To These Fellow Nairalanders And GOD!! by CHRISTALLITE: 10:08pm On Apr 23, 2016
Category1:
Hope u get 5.0 in ur second year.
Thank you so much Sir,I will try to.
Re: Am Grateful To These Fellow Nairalanders And GOD!! by CHRISTALLITE: 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
chriskosherbal:
I celebrate with you.
Thank you Sir.
Re: Am Grateful To These Fellow Nairalanders And GOD!! by CHRISTALLITE: 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
chriskosherbal:
I celebrate with you.
Thank you Sir.
Re: Am Grateful To These Fellow Nairalanders And GOD!! by CHRISTALLITE: 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
Cutehector:
Keep up the Good work...
Thank you Sir.
Re: Am Grateful To These Fellow Nairalanders And GOD!! by CHRISTALLITE: 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
Amberon11:
On behalf of the O.P, I say a very big thank you to

Ojap
Melodies

The good Lord who is a rewarder of all will surely multiply and triple all you've given for the purpose of the O.P's educational advancement. Your pockets shall never run dry.
Favour shall meet Favour in your lives. You shall meet unprecedented breakthroughs. Where there is lack, you shall have in abundance. you shall be epitomes of success in Jesus Name, Amen!!!

Remain blessed.
Am so grateful Sir.
Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Am Grateful To These Fellow Nairalanders And GOD!! by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
Re: Am Grateful To These Fellow Nairalanders And GOD!! by Delphi(m): 11:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
Congrats!!! You have done well. At least, you didn't disappoint but validated the reasons you initially sought for help. You had a burning desire in you. The best aspect of this, is your gratitude (Luke 17: 11-19). God will continue to empower you in every aspects of your life, especially academics. I love the part you said you will do better come next semester. That shows zeal and determination and confirms the adage: 'to whom much is given; much is expected of. Once more, accept my hearty cheers. Have a good and relaxed break as to face the next semester with all vigour.

(1) (Reply)

UNICAL Student Breaks And Set New Academic Record, Graduates With 4.84 CGPA / What Happen To All Does Who Have Cutoff Mark And Have Not Been Posted / 2017 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.