Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,331 members, 7,954,338 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:59 PM

How To Make Money From Your Diy Hand Made Creams. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Make Money From Your Diy Hand Made Creams. (506 Views)

Ghanaian Government Bans Bleaching Creams / Sole Distributor Of Organic 100% Herbal Skin Care Products! Make Your Own Creams / How To Make Your DIY Essential Oils At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money From Your Diy Hand Made Creams. by missdefenda1: 7:01am On Apr 23, 2016
Hello Every one, for expiring DIY experts....this is for you. smiley smiley wink kiss

Empowermentandvision.com is @ it again. cheesy wink smiley

Do you have skin care challenges or tired of buying different cosmetics products every other month? Do the prices of creams sold out there scare you and wish to become one of the skin care experts? Do you wish to have that flawless skin that you have always dreamed of? Wouldn’t you rather do it yourself and create revenue?

Well if your answer to these questions is yes, then here’s an opportunity to make them come through. I would start by telling you how I started this journey of becoming a DO IT YOURSELF (DIY) entrepreneur.

For many years, I battled with hyperpigmentation, batched face and discolored body. My complexion was so uneven, after the struggles of deciding what to buy this month or the next, I decided to take matters into my hands; ditch all creams and make my own body cream. Today, the rest is history.

In my journey so far, I realize that for most women, having that flawless skin is a constant challenge, you would agree with me that the regular struggle of having to deal with a sun burn on your face, constant dark knuckles or hyperpigmentation can be embarrassing.

Well, for those of you struggling to get that flawless skin; you deserve a chance! For those of you struggling to make ends meet; you deserve a chance. For those also trying to learn a skill, you deserve to be taught with as little as you can afford!

So here is one in a life time opportunity for you to change that. Take this opportunity and get empowered.

In my new E-Manuel, I have explained in details

 The secret of taking better care of your skin by developing routine that suits your skin.
 Learn how to make your own cream
 Become an entrepreneur in the process.

If you are one of such persons, take a chance, liberate yourself and make money from it.

Kindly visit www.empowermentandvision.com

You will be glad you did..Thank you for your time.

(1) (Reply)

. / Female Model Needed For A Video Presenter Role!!! / Firstcry Discount Coupons And Offers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.