Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Five Secret Habits Of Successful Weight Loss! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Five Secret Habits Of Successful Weight Loss! (564 Views)

'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi / Easy Diets For Successful Weight Loss / 10 Habits That Makes You Age Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Secret Habits Of Successful Weight Loss! by labi1977(m): 8:39am On Apr 23, 2016
Quote:

‘In eating, a third of the stomach should be filled with food, a third with drink and the rest left empty.’

Talmudin

Hello! May I start this article by sharing with you my most inner secrets. I want to reveal to you that no matter how difficult your weight problem may seem, you can change your life for the better. If I can do it, so can you.

As many know I wasn't always so strong or sure of myself, and much of that insecurity has to do with my weight. I have had a weight problem practically all my life and I always will. But now things are different, and they can do for you, too.

Enough of this lengthy intro, at least for now! OK? Then let’s dive in with the first success habit of thin or slim people.

Success Habits No.1. Follow A Rugged framework for diet and exercise.

Let me set the record straight! Diet and exercise guidelines can provide you with a framework for making these healthy changes, but ultimately it's up to you to devise your own rules and come up with your own strategies for healthy living and dieting. It is not expected of you to grab any article or a report and immediately start following the tactics and strategies recommended. Everyone’s body is different from another.

We have DNA’s that are very different even from our blood brothers and sister. Why then should you follow exactly what people tell you. Even advices herein. The best bet is to use your own body to study the actions and reactions of the guidelines given and applied there. Fair enough?

Success Habits No. 2. Adhere to a ‘low-fat' low-calorie diet and exercising regularly

Let me clue you in on an undisputed statement. In the largest study of successful dieters to date researchers have found that sticking with a ‘low-fat' low-calorie diet and exercising regularly helped the participants shed and keep off at least 30 pounds. Sounds impossible? But trust me it’s true. You can bet your eyeball on this fact.

By the way, are you are you getting into this, or it is rubbing you the wrong way? Just be patient and carry on reading. It’s worth your few minutes of your precious time. Then shall we proceed to secrets number three. OK?

Full post

http://arabellasfella..com/2016/04/five-secret-habits-of-successful-weight.html
Re: Five Secret Habits Of Successful Weight Loss! by labi1977(m): 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2018
Bump
Re: Five Secret Habits Of Successful Weight Loss! by labi1977(m): 12:29pm On Feb 07, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Burn Fat With Mango Peel / Solution To Swollen Upper Mouth Palate / Doctors Perform First U.S. Pen!s Transplant - CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.