Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,515 members, 7,861,474 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:53 PM

Starting A National Daily Newspaper - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Starting A National Daily Newspaper (474 Views)

At Last! Seun Is Starting A Lucrative Ponzi / UK Newspaper "The Independent" Talks About MMM / How Can We Make Nairaland Group A National Brand Bigger Than Dangote Group? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starting A National Daily Newspaper by DadaStephen1(m): 10:09am On Apr 23, 2016
Good day brilliant minds,
I plan to quit my job soon to start a newspaper publishing company. I have always believed in the power of media to the society (especially the rural dwellers) if positively channeled.
I need you to advise me appropriately in terms of the cost implication, the requirements entailed, what you expect to see in my newspaper, what you think we should put into it to make the entire populace happy, the challenges I should look out for, the risks involved and any other usefull information.
Your response will do a great deal of help, not to me alone but to any other Nigerian out there who's thinking like me.
Thanks.
dbabados@gmail.com
Re: Starting A National Daily Newspaper by aycorporat(m): 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
Let's start by saying what is the target of your news media I mean what aspects to cover is it politics, entertainment, sports etc
You will also consider the members of staff who will work in each department besides do you have your printing press or you want to contract it out? How many colours etc also know that it will be Capital intensive and I hope you will be ready to Pay marketers who will help you Sell it to the general Public. More on this later

(1) (Reply)

Gathering Info About Bed-sheet Production / What Should I Do With My Unused Funds. / CAFEM Cooperative Investment Club:invest Just N1,000 To Be A Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.