Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Top Five Car Model Names - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Top Five Car Model Names (1567 Views)

HELP: Please Suggest A Relatively New Car Model That Is Not Front Wheel Driven / Five Car Cleaning Tips You Have Never Heard Of / My 100% Negative Review Of Innoson IVM Car Model IVM G5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Five Car Model Names by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 11:37am On Apr 23, 2016
No, I’m not talking about models for car adverts! There are some car names that I just live to pronounce – even if I don’t actually like some of the actual car models. I just love the way names roll off the tongue. Unfortunately, there’s loooots of them! So here are, first, my top twenty car model names:

1) Elantra (Hyndai)
2) Solara (Toyota)
3) X-Terra (Nissan)
4) Maxima (Nissan)

https://greysweaterdude./2016/04/23/my-top-ten-car-model-names/

Re: Top Five Car Model Names by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 11:46am On Apr 23, 2016
5) Xsara (Citroën)
6) Rav4 (Toyota)
7) Tiguan (Volkswagen)
cool Yukon (GMC)

Re: Top Five Car Model Names by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 11:51am On Apr 23, 2016
9) Evoque (Land Rover)
10) Tundra (Toyota)
11) Lancer (Mitsubishi)
12) Octavia (Skoda)

Re: Top Five Car Model Names by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 11:58am On Apr 23, 2016
13) Edge (Ford)
14) Fusion (Ford)
15) Soul (Kia)
16) Picanto (Kia)

Re: Top Five Car Model Names by thesicilian: 12:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
Top 5 has become Top 16. No criteria whatsoever
Re: Top Five Car Model Names by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 12:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
17) Grand Cherokee (Jeep)
18) Panamera (Porsche)
19) Mustang (Ford)
20) Durango (Dodge)

Re: Top Five Car Model Names by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 12:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
And finally, the top five!

Trimmed down a short list of five, I think these are my top five favorite car model names:

Kia Picanto: The name just sounds like the car looks; tiny, portable, something you can put in your pocket. Just cute.

Ford Edge : The name just sounds sharp, like it can cut you if you pronounce it wrong. As for the car itself? Love it! Love it! Love it!

Toyota Tundra: The name sounds like it’s powerful and can crush your tongue. When I hear the name of the vehicle, I just envision this strong, powerful beast, standing on a hill in the jungle and daring anyone to come near it and get crushed under its powerful limbs. That’s a name that carries weight!

Hyundai Elantra: The name just sounds soft, musical and romantic. If this car were a human being, it would be a sensuous, alluring lady, judging by the name alone. That’s a name I can just pronounce all day.

Porsche Panamera: Remember that guy/girl in school who had that name you wish your parents had given you instead of the clunky, unpronounceable jumble of letters you were stuck with? The Porsche Panamera is probably that car to other cars. The name just sounds refined and classy, like something only rich people give their kids. And of course, the car is also something only rich people give their kids!

That’s my top five! Feel free to drop yours in the comments below!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Win Free Computer Based Scanner / Volvo S60 / How Reliable Is The Repaired Gearbox Of 2007 Camry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.