Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Why You Must Not Allow Any Lady To Call Your Son "My Husband" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why You Must Not Allow Any Lady To Call Your Son "My Husband" (1602 Views)

What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) / If You Were To Advise Your Son/daughter On Marriage, What W'd Be Your Greatest? / The Son My Late Dad Had Out Of Wedlock Locked My Mum Out Of Our House, Pls Advis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Must Not Allow Any Lady To Call Your Son "My Husband" by ernesty20(m): 11:49am On Apr 23, 2016
You see, the thing is that when i was young, there was this lady that lived next to our house.

The lady was nice to me actually. She used to buy me something and give me money.

She called me her husband. Sometimes when mother wasn't arround, she would call me into her room to either button her bra or rub cream at her back and so many other things that i cant list here.

Please be mindful of who calls your son my husband, you dnt know what she does to your son behind scene.

Thank you!!
Re: Why You Must Not Allow Any Lady To Call Your Son "My Husband" by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
Is that all just to rob her cream and unloose her bra, i guess there is more u need to tell us

3 Likes

Re: Why You Must Not Allow Any Lady To Call Your Son "My Husband" by Keziehenry(m): 12:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
Op if u can't list them here, then you have no point at all.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Must Not Allow Any Lady To Call Your Son "My Husband" by callmelanner(m): 12:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
Oma307:
Is that all just to rob her cream and unloose her bra, i guess there is more u need to tell us
Surely the OP is covering the rest up
Guess it is classified grin wink

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Not Allow Any Lady To Call Your Son "My Husband" by ernesty20(m): 12:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
callmelanner:
Surely the OP is covering the rest up Guess it is classified grin wink
lol u gat the gist.. cheesy
Re: Why You Must Not Allow Any Lady To Call Your Son "My Husband" by DesChyko: 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
Any small boy can rub cream on his aunt's back or help her clip her bra or even zip her gown up. It's because her fingers can't reach behind :-p
Spill the remaining CREEPY INFORMATION that can convince us otherwise that it's not you fantasizing over our dear old aunt.grin

STINGY OP angry

3 Likes

Re: Why You Must Not Allow Any Lady To Call Your Son "My Husband" by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
Thank you for the info but I don't see anything bad in helping one Aunty to unhook her bra

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Not Allow Any Lady To Call Your Son "My Husband" by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
Just Passing cheesy
Re: Why You Must Not Allow Any Lady To Call Your Son "My Husband" by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
Very funny but insightful thread.
It seems men love it when they are sexually abused by females (from the comments above).Little wonder nobody is creating awareness for sexual abuse against young males. As for me, the thought of having my children in the future getting washed by other persons give me the chill. Don't want my boys having to sniff or touch smelly bullshiites. Or their tiny gentleman going under undue pressure from sexual perverts. Nobody bath my kids.It is my sole responsibility and theirs as well.I will give them serious warning as long as they can call "peepee"."if any body touch your" peepee" tell me ok?".God forbid! It won't even happen to my children.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Not Allow Any Lady To Call Your Son "My Husband" by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
There is everything thing wrong In unhooking a females bra o.Na so sexual perversion dey start. Tomorrow he may turn out to be a PhD holder in mammary deflation through his orifice.
Re: Why You Must Not Allow Any Lady To Call Your Son "My Husband" by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
There is everything thing wrong In unhooking a females bra o.Na so sexual perversion dey start. Tomorrow he may turn out to be a PhD holder in mammary deflation through his orifice. Na to suck breeeast up and down go be him specialty,
Re: Why You Must Not Allow Any Lady To Call Your Son "My Husband" by JonTal: 9:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
This thread is funny, and the op made it so by withholding much of the information he has.

Truth is, young boys enjoy it when they are abused by much older women. They don't normally report to their parents but tell the stories as gist to other boys (friends) during play.

So parents, really have to watch it to know what happens to their boys in their absence.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Not Allow Any Lady To Call Your Son "My Husband" by mostyg(m): 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
Parents should also be careful and watchful of their househelp be it male or female.
Somethings are just too difficult to spit out.
Housegirl!!!!!!!!
Re: Why You Must Not Allow Any Lady To Call Your Son "My Husband" by JonTal: 7:52am On Apr 24, 2016
mostyg:
Parents should also be careful and watchful of their househelp be it male or female.
Somethings are just too difficult to spit out.
Housegirl!!!!!!!!

Yes. The worst offenders are housemaids, aunts, senior cousins and family friends.
Re: Why You Must Not Allow Any Lady To Call Your Son "My Husband" by EfemenaXY: 8:11am On Apr 24, 2016
EggovinMma:
There is everything thing wrong In unhooking a females bra o.Na so sexual perversion dey start. Tomorrow he may turn out to be a PhD holder in mammary deflation through his orifice. Na to suck breeeast up and down go be him specialty,

Ignorance is a crime.

You're right, you know. The @op doesn't have to go into details for anyone with half a brain to put two and two together.

Male sexual abuse is real and has far reaching consequences which eventually rears its ugly head later in life. Many of such men are unable to hold meaningful relationships with the opposite sex. You see evidence of the sexual abuse they suffered during childhood manifesting itself via them becoming chronic womanisers, having trust issues with little or no respect for the opposite sex, or such men having a penchant for much older women, not to mention the psychological damage. The list goes on.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Not Allow Any Lady To Call Your Son "My Husband" by frozenSun(m): 8:33am On Apr 24, 2016
ernesty20:
You see, the thing is that when i was young, there was this lady that lived next to our house.

The lady was nice to me actually. She used to buy me something and give me money.

She called me her husband. Sometimes when mother wasn't arround, she would call me into her room to either button her bra or rub cream at her back and so many other things that i cant list here.

Please be mindful of who calls your son my husband, you dnt know what she does to your son behind scene.

Thank you!!

this is a very nice warning but abeg u have to complete the story so that some children reading this story on Nairaland will know what and what to look out for.

please complete the list, it will be VERY helpful
Re: Why You Must Not Allow Any Lady To Call Your Son "My Husband" by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 24, 2016
it's actually a fact that child molesters were also molested as kids and those they molest will end up molesting other kids when they grow to adulthood.

and the circle of molestation continues...

(1) (Reply)

66 Years Old Granny Killed 8months Old Baby.. . Pics Attached. / Twin Sisters Reveal SECRET To Long Life As They Turn 200 (photos) / Normal Height For Wall-mounted TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.