Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,536 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Banks With Ineffective ATM - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Banks With Ineffective ATM (551 Views)

Nigerian Banks With Provide Identification, Utility Bill And Passport / How 4 Lagos Based Nigerians Won N100k Each For Using Their Verve ATM Cards / Top 3 Banks With The Largest Capital Importation In Q2 Of 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banks With Ineffective ATM by tesmony(m): 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
A freeky fabulous weekend to all you, ever dependable lander.
I write so as to source for your reactions, experience and best your inmeasurable assisstance to this challenge currently been experienced.
To be Precise, thurday of the week just pass i.e 48 hours now. I went to an eco bank ATM nearest, located at goshen city via abuja-keffi way, slot in my card only for it to rejected manytime with the captsion "card not smart". Mind you this same card was only used last month and it works fine. The date of expiry is until 2018. My odeal here is that, this card was eloquently accepted by another ATM of zenith sited on the premises sharing on same wall. Ok now i try to withdraw 20k with no cash dispensed, 'bing bing' i got an alert notifying me of the transaction, after waiting tirelessly vain for hours hoping to get the money or reverse alert as the case may be. I left to lodge a complain at my bank branch next morning, Filled a form and ask to wait for a week or two. Am worried because this money is in urgent need, Woud i get a refund? . Please has any one had same experienced with eco banks how long was it resolved? because am scared of the bad and poor services i have heard about eco bank from customer. To the eco bank this not scandalize you but to inform you about the perception by some members of the public, with high hopes that you could do the write thing.

(1) (Reply)

Show Your Talent! Get Rewards! Make Africa Great! / #hitlerbuhari Must Listen To The Warning Of The Wise If ...... / NLC Strike Flops In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.