Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Help With Attendance Form And Report With Microsoft Access - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help With Attendance Form And Report With Microsoft Access (1163 Views)

I Wanna Learn Coding And Microsoft Access In Ibadan.. / Is Microsoft Access Still Relevant Today? / Help Him Create Interdependent Fields Microsoft Access (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Attendance Form And Report With Microsoft Access by buster(m): 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
I am deji and av got an assignment that requires me to create an attendance form but am faced with a little problem

I have created a table for the attendance form which includes name(from a drop list of name entered already from a seperate form), address, date of attendance, specialty etc
My problem is i dont know which button key to create in the form to save
and i want to create a form that would enable me print report of a particular date, like the list of student of a particular day or within date ranges. I would be so grateful if anyone can put me through on this. And also i need to be an apprentice with a programmer specifically on Microsoft access
Re: Help With Attendance Form And Report With Microsoft Access by paranorman(m): 5:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
Oga, you need to create a query first. Are you sure your data is well normalized? I mean has it passed the 1NF, 2NF and 3NF? If so, then create a query for the date range/or date you want, after that create a form/report based on the query using the FORM/REPORT wizard, and all other wizard to help you with your query.

Remember, you a need to create the query first

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Programmers Help! CERBER3 Virus! / How To Implement Firebase In An Android Chat App / Hackerpost NG Deal: Get Professional Certified Ethical Hacker Online Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.