Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe/ofada - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe/ofada (899 Views)

Dont Lie Ooo!!!"" / Who Lie The Most Between LAWYER And POLITICIAN? / May 21, 2011 Judgement Day Is A Lie. The World Is Not Coming To An End Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe/ofada by lawyer(m): 12:37am On Aug 07, 2009
For almost a year plus, People have been calling and mailing me to ask about the status of the famed Mowe/ Ofada/ Ibafo that is being advertised everywhere for Prospective People to purchase in Ogun State.

There are a Million and one Gimmicks to hoodwink people to buy these Estates ranging from the Sublime to Mundane and sometimes outright Silly!

You see the perfect 3D designs of Houses and buildings in the papers and on T.v commercials and you are totally flocked with Testimonial words of how many plots are remaining and you should hurry to Subscribe now for less than N200,000 unless the plots to be allocated will soon finish and the prices will Jump up astronomically BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE RUSHING THAT ESTATE LIKE MAD ! But are the Agents really telling you the Truth? undecided

Today i decided to take a trip for the third time to investigate once and for all the Mowe/ Ofada/ Ibafo axis on behalf of a Nairalander who contracted me to do a search to see how viable the place is. Trust me when I tell you that you must do a search before you buy a place, You consider it to be a Joke until the inevitable catches up with you.

[img]http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs200.snc1/6775_125150059184_619954184[/img]

The Word going around from Most of these Agents is that Mowe/ Ofada/ Ibafo Estates are so developed that people are rushing there in their droves to build houses and get plots but from the pictures below, you will see that its one huge thick forest filled with Bushes that i dont see anything considerably happening there within the next 3 to 5 years! undecided

There are over 300 estates with Huge banners advertising the same thing and making people believe that its Lekki Phase 1 or Maitama in the making Right now undecided but from the pictures below, you can tell that Badagry Has a better chance of developing tomorrow than those places! They spend Millions and Millions of Naira to advertise these proposed Houses but its easier to find a needle in a Haystack before you find a completed Proposed House there!

Anybody buying a land there should either buy those lands for LONG TERM INVESTMENT and not for immediate Movement. Apart from these 3 Estates that considerable development has occured i.e Golden Masters Estate, Yotomi Estate and Sherry View Estate, the rest are just Mere jungles over filled with bushes and trees.

I also went to the Ogun State Land Bureau in Abeokuta to perform a concrete search on some of those Estates and know whether they even have the right to market to sell them to the public and have the right certificates, you will be shocked to know that Most of them do not have a Certificate of Occupancy (C/O) from the Ogun State Government granting them the right to own those lands and sell to the public, which automatically means some of them are selling defective lands to unsuspecting people and you will have to cough out blood to procure your own C/O tomorrow from the Ogun State Government. I was even reliably told by a senior Official that The Ogun state Government, intends to swoop on that place soon to Verify and reclaim some of those Lands and Estate because they havent followed Due process in acquiring them for sale to People.

Luckily, for the the Nairalander who wanted to buy a Plot in Sherryview, SherryView Estate has applied for a C/O and it has been published:

A classic Search Report to be valid goes thus like this:

A Piece of Land Situates along Papalanto/ Sagamu Road Kori Oja Village, Via Owode, Obafemi-Owode Local Government Area shown on survey Plan Number OG/1381/2008/10 OF 06/06/2008 with Survey BEACONS nos SC/OGY6780GR to SC/OGY6860GR all Inclusive. Having an Area 127.216 Hectares and granted by Family Chief Jimoh Biliaminu (Olori Ebi), Mr Alani Shittu ( Secretary) For Biliaminu Family OW/PL-

Applicants: City Planners property and Investment Limited

So next time somebody tries to hoodwink you to go all out to buy a Mowe/Ofada/Ibafo Land, Ask him about the status of the Estate and the Documents it has before you Part with your money and begin to chase them left right and centre asking them what happened to all the promises that was been fed to you!

So Enjoy Pictures of the Real Mowe/ Ofada and remember to always do a thorough search and Investigation before you buy a Land

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nl Christians:how Do We Clean Up The Religion Forum? / Is A BJ Infidelity / Are You Living Or Existing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.